Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Class

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Class. Race is actually a false class, it's constructed. When the powers that be want to make us focus on "race", we forget what really separates us more, which is class. I have a lot more in common with a black and brown working class person or person on disability welfare than Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk. The only real natural thing that divides us is language, which transcends these dumb simplistic color/continent race categories. I never understood the American obsession with color and skull shapes. It's bizarre.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: wren-briar and EternalShore
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Race and class are two issues that intersect heavily with each other. As a result, I feel like you can't really say that one causes more divide then the other...

Reactions: wren-briar
WildAtHeart

WildAtHeart

tired
Oct 1, 2024
Race and class are two issues that intersect heavily with each other. As a result, I feel like you can't really say that one causes more divide then the other...
Was more of a general question, blinkered view sort of thing. But yea I agree they intersect a lot

W

We Are Angels

Sep 24, 2024
Class, but only barely. Money and status control QOL and is mostly determined by your family. However, because of the way society and culture works, some have an easier time moving through the world. Sadly, us black people really have it the worst socially, financially, and even in dating.

• Hugs
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

Too often I think about the nature of thinking...
Jan 12, 2024
Class for sure I'd say. There's some overlap I think. But definitely class in my opinion.