• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Skyyyfarer 26

Plagued by existence
Jul 22, 2023
I have found some sources regarding sn in my country but it is really expensive so I had some questions because I'm skeptical about spending money on something that might fail as I'm broke af
I'm really sorry if some of my questions sound dumb
1. Antiemetics: I can't get the antiemetics recommended on the guide without a prescription and the only over the counter one I can buy without prescription is Ondansetron and I don't know much about it
2.i get Nauseous easily and with chance of si kicking in I probably will
3. I have klonopin prescribed to me for my panic attacks and anxiety disorder and I certainly feel much calmer when I take it so can I take them with SN to combat the si and my panic attacks?

N

NaNO2_is_the_answer

Oct 18, 2023
As far as I know, your antiemetic needs to be a dopamine antagoist like domperidone or metoclopramide. Yours isn't from what I can tell by googling.

S

Skyyyfarer 26

Plagued by existence
Jul 22, 2023
As far as I know, your antiemetic needs to be a dopamine antagoist like domperidone or metoclopramide. Yours isn't from what I can tell by googling.
Yeah the one sold over the counter is generally for car sickess
unfortunately I couldn't buy the ones mentioned in the guide without a prescription