JhinLovesPyke

JhinLovesPyke

Aug 15, 2024
Hello dearest people of SaSu! This will be my 9th attempt and I'm making it my last. I was thinking about drotaverine overdose (I'm from Europe, so it's simple No-Spa pills). My old friend ctb this way, which led me to think that it might be suitable for me. I already tried to do it before, 6 years ago, and the paramedics told me that if I wasn't saved in time I could die in 30 minutes. Will it work?

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Hello dearest people of SaSu! This will be my 9th attempt and I'm making it my last. I was thinking about drotaverine overdose (I'm from Europe, so it's simple No-Spa pills). My old friend ctb this way, which led me to think that it might be suitable for me. I already tried to do it before, 6 years ago, and the paramedics told me that if I wasn't saved in time I could die in 30 minutes. Will it work?
If your friend CTB this way and you almost did too some years ago which was confirmed by paramedics, I guess it has some probability of working.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
ODs are generally speaking a bad idea. Check this brand new thread out:

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Overdosing on random meds is a terrible way to die. Of course, at the end of the day, whatever choice you make is yours alone to choose but I suggest that you look at the suicide resource compliation thread first to see if you could access better methods. If you can't access better methods, I just want to say sorry and that I understand how that's like as I'm the exact same. No matter what you do, I hope you find peace soon. I'll link the suicide resource compliation thread below: