• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'm so so so desperate to die. I can't do this anymore. I don't want a slow suicide but it's all I can muster up to courage for. Funny how that works considering slow suicides are arguably significantly worse than a fast one. I wish I'd died with partial at 13 and never had to live through all of the trauma that came with it. Or drowning/hypothermia. Or SN. If it wasn't for the trauma from surviving those I would be able to do it. I'm caught in this awful limbo of being unbelievably desperate to get out of here and too scared to do anything fast a reliable. I feel so sick right now from everything I'm doing to slowly kill my self and I don't even get the luxury of a time frame on it. Sepsis could set in and I could be gone in 12 hours or I could die slowly over months from kidney failure from NSAID overdosing. Electrolyte abnormalities from dehydration and laxative abuse could send me into cardiac arrest at any moment or I could slowly wither away from starvation. I'm in the worst possible fucking limbo. I've even started looking into rat poisoning because I'm too god damned scared to rig up a rope and hang myself even though I have all the necessary means. I could get in my car right now and drive to a secluded area and go 120 into a tree but my brain would rather keep taking more pain killers to aggravate this GI bleed. I fucking hate this trauma.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, Forever Sleep, consider and 4 others