AloneInCollege

AloneInCollege

The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
As the title says, I think I'm probably getting close to the end. The percentage of time wanting to die/thinking about killing myself vs the amount of time I spend doing OK is growing. Plus I'm on spring break and I see everyone around me, even people who are my friends, having fun and hanging out with everyone that isn't me. Also recently thinking about my suicide makes me happy.

Thinking about waiting until I run out of food then ending it, so about 14 days. I've always intended on using partial suspension, but that could be hard because of roommates. Maybe I'll jump from a bridge, but that doesn't have a high enough success rate. I was also thinking about live streaming my suicide, so that I could provide some kinda entertainment or be remembered, but that would just cause more problems than it's worth.

Anyway sorry for rambling just wanted to get my thoughts out there.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, BornHated, Sparr0w and 2 others
Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
Don't be sorry. I wish you peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: AloneInCollege
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel relieved at the thought of suicide, as after all once we are gone all of life's problems are incapable of bothering us. But anyway I wish you the best.

I

inactive22

Mar 23, 2023
As the title says, I think I'm probably getting close to the end. The percentage of time wanting to die/thinking about killing myself vs the amount of time I spend doing OK is growing. Plus I'm on spring break and I see everyone around me, even people who are my friends, having fun and hanging out with everyone that isn't me. Also recently thinking about my suicide makes me happy.

Thinking about waiting until I run out of food then ending it, so about 14 days. I've always intended on using partial suspension, but that could be hard because of roommates. Maybe I'll jump from a bridge, but that doesn't have a high enough success rate. I was also thinking about live streaming my suicide, so that I could provide some kinda entertainment or be remembered, but that would just cause more problems than it's worth.

Anyway sorry for rambling just wanted to get my thoughts out there.
i hope you find the peace you're looking for ml <3