• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
How do you practice hanging? It seems like you either are hanging or aren't. And if you practice, how do you know it's successful

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You can practise partial hanging but you don't really practice full suspension cause then you would probably die

Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You can practise partial hanging but you don't really practice full suspension cause then you would probably die

This.
I practice a few times partial hanging by getting the right arteries and all that stuff. I think I know how to do it now but I just don't know WHEN.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
And how did you do it?

Just got a good slipknot, got on my knees, leaned, and started hanging. I put the rope in different positions until I was able to feel some kind of pressure which felt as if my ears would explode and I think those were the right arteries because before that, I only felt pain in my neck.
Still, I didn't have the guts to move on so, here I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cakes and BLUE1970
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I made a slipknot for partial and leaned in various positions until my vision began going black and then stopped it. It's not possible to practise full hanging because unless the rope snaps you die.

Reactions: solis, NegativeSymptoms, Cakes and 1 other person
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
What if you stand up during partial? Could you end up with brain damage?

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness and EmptyManForever
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
basically this, though be careful with partial because it is easy to pass out suddenly if you're playing around for a while with it

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Just got a good slipknot, got on my knees, leaned, and started hanging. I put the rope in different positions until I was able to feel some kind of pressure which felt as if my ears would explode and I think those were the right arteries because before that, I only felt pain in my neck.
Still, I didn't have the guts to move on so, here I am.

So what did you do differently than if it was the real thing?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
So what did you do differently than if it was the real thing?

I stopped hanging myself by just standing up. I chickened out because of the pain. I might have to read more about partial hanging because I probably made more than one mistake.

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
So if you have the rope but not the anchor point you can't practice then?