• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kavka

Jun 11, 2024
Here is my analysis on how suicidal I am right now.
  • I've been passively suicidal throughout (most of) my life and I'm actively suicidal for months now. + 60%
  • I'm actively planning for it and I have the means. + 20% (80%)
  • I'm not really interested in preventing CTB as an end in itself and trying to live at all cost. + 10% (90%)
  • The future doesn't play a major role anymore in my decisions. I often wonder if I'd still be there when thinking about the (near) future. + 20% (110%)
  • I think resignation, which slowly changes to acceptance, best describes my average mood these days. + 10% (120%)
  • I'm don't think that I and (my) life is ever going to fundamentally change (for the better). + 30% (150%)
  • I'm not in a hurry though and I don't have a specific date set. - 20% (130%)
  • Small changes and improvements may statistically still be possible and I'm still open to try new things if they have a reasonable expected ROI. - 10% (120%)
  • I'm still curious, interested in things and able to enjoy (some) things in life. It's getting harder though, as my appetite for life has dwindled. - 15% (105%)
  • I have never been so suicidal, but I've definitely felt (much) worse in the past. I can't hold on like this forever, but I can hold on a little longer. - 20% (85%)
  • I love people in my life and I'm pretty sure they love me too. I'm not sure if my life is bad enough right now to justify the negative impact it will have on them. - 30% (55%).
Conclusion: I'm a walking contraction. I feel like this analysis doesn't take me and my feelings seriously enough though, so I'm going to round it up to 70% just to show that I'm serious!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Placo and Praestat_Mori
thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Apr 26, 2024
I would say 100% if I had any means, I see no chance of not doing it so I'll go w 90%

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, ToMoveOn, jar-baby and 1 other person
M

MettleSpirit41

Jun 2, 2024
Somewhere between 55-70% all the time. Depends very much on the day actually.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
98%

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and Praestat_Mori
snowflake1230

snowflake1230

rodya ♱
Jun 30, 2024
60-80%. tried strangle myself few times couldnt find carotids if only i knew a way i can ctb in peace i would definitely do it right away i dont have any last message or anything of any sort.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
Well I had to rate it on a scale of 1-5 with therapist today. I said 3 and didn't mention my packet of sn.

85-98% - don't have my stuff ready or finalized. That takes time. Plus, sn is my preferred nethod.
Not***

A

annique

a failed creation of mother nature
Jul 5, 2022
90%, peaking at 100% throughout the day.

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
95%, can ramp up to 100% anyday.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22, YosemiteGrrl and ToMoveOn
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
In high school, I was solidly between 50-75%. I didn't want to live, and I knew i didn't want to live, but I couldn't be arsed to plan anything.

In undergrad I'd say 40-60 the first three years. My breakdown in year 4 was probably 85. I pulled it together and graduated year 5 somewhere in the 40s. Coasted in the 40s for a few years. Found support and love and rebirth when I moved for grad school. By 2023 I had gotten it probably as low as 20% or even 0 on the really good days, but I've made colossal interpersonal mistakes in the past few months that I'll likely never recover from. So now it's 85 again. Was probably 90 last week.

• Hugs
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

FDA Approved
Aug 21, 2023
I'd say about 50/50 right now. Both living and CTB scare me equally, so I just exist one day at the time without settling on either option.
I absolutely agree with this, same.

• Hugs
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas
Vivir_O_No

Vivir_O_No

Dec 10, 2023
Below 50% we can consider it passive ideation for convenience, in theory with 0% you are pro-life while with 100% you are practically about to do it so evaluate the answers carefully.

I think I oscillate between 40% and 80%, some time ago I would even say 90%, having managed to overcome the SI one night I could even say 100% but only that evening.
100% right now.

• Hugs
ChiseHatori

ChiseHatori

Mar 2, 2023
60-75%? It's hard to say...

• Hugs
Reactions: mikgazer6
misatosdiary

misatosdiary

everything will be okay
Jun 28, 2024
"only" about 40%

• Hugs
Reactions: mikgazer6
D

DeathPaloma

Opening quote of "Memórias Póstumas de Brás Cubas"
Sep 30, 2023
Right now I think 40% . It's always in the back of my mind, but idk maybe too numb to be active about it at all

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
At the moment, like 25%. But a few months ago it was much, much higher than that.
Hopefully I can keep lowering that number....

M

mark404

Jan 11, 2024
30% - 70%. I'm thinking of going with carbon monoxide but can't overcome my SI.

• Hugs
Reactions: broth0100
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I generally hover at 50-60% but I hit 90-100% (mentally ready to CTB) at some point during just about every day. I occasionally dip below 30% (wanting to wake up the next day) if something interesting is going on.

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
90%
once this year ends... 100%

T

Theresnoescape

Each year feels like 10
May 29, 2024
I would say 75%, if it wasn't for my son I think I'd be gone by now.

M

MaximusDecimus

Aug 30, 2023
At this moment in time, probably around 30%. But I'm about 90% sure I'll die by my own hand sometime in the next few years.

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Jun 16, 2024
It varies significantly. When I'm with people I trust it sometimes drops all the way down to 0 ("these people are great and they seem to care about me; I want to do my best to deal with things so that it doesn't hurt them"), but at other times it gets to a solid 100 where I'd absolutely do something if I had the means to in that moment.

I find that the less time I spend around such people, the higher it gets. Unfortunately I'm in a spot where I probably won't be able to spend as much time with them, which worries me.

Then again, I also feel quite guilty about it. It feels like I'm using them, and I don't like that.

Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
A mix between 40% & 80% depending on how the day goes.