• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

V01Death

Dec 18, 2023
I would say approximately 63%, right now. I have already set terms and exact secret place and even method for my suicide, and my terms as simple as they may be they are.
  1. When I will be homeless.
  2. When I will live in complete poverty.
  3. When I will completely lose my freedom and independence or/and my autonomy (No psych wards and prisons).
  4. When I will see that there is completely no hope for this world, society and myself in it.
And well to explain about term 4. I egregiously lose hope for this world if I see and/or experience.
  1. corruption(Of all kinds especially Nepotism)
  2. mobbing(bullying),
  3. Intentional incompetence.
  4. Coercion.
  5. Manipulation.
  6. Exploitation.
  7. Being in any group.
  8. Being hurried.
And I gain some slivers of hope when I.
  1. Experience Freedom and autonomy (No capitalism and capitalistic work isn't freedom it's slave labor with some bureaucratic gymnastics).
  2. Experience Simple respect
  3. When I create my projects (As a software engineer) without pure profit motives just sheer respect for my profession which gave me hope in troubling childhood.
  4. When I am alone with myself and my mind.
  5. When no one coerces me to do things their way unless it is an truly "best" solution.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
At the moment I think I'm around 33%, I must say that the situation is improving a little with the new antidepressant.

Last edited:
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Right this minute I'm 50% but I get such rapid major mood swings it could be 90-100% at any time. Never lower than 30% though.

S

Sethy

Aug 24, 2023
75% atm, still lil hope but i dont think i can make it
75% atm, still lil hope but i dont think i can make it

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
70%. I fluctuate between 10%, when I'm able to completely delude myself, and 80ish% when I actually try to think about anything objectively.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I think I'm at 80% and we're going higher baby 🔥🔥

shaddix

shaddix

Jun 26, 2019
let's give it a 90%. Even though I can't do anything about it yet.