HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Hi everyone, I've posted the 10 Dec 2019 version of the PPeH. I don't know who has the authority to add this to the resources section, but please do so.

I'll be sticking around for a bit if anyone has any questions or comments. Then I'm off to sleep, it's 7am here and I don't want my method to become sleep deprivation.

I also feel compelled to leave this link here in case anyone needs or wants to call a hotline https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines

Link for the PPH: https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1-s8HKaiTciIwPKJ4TA7g8fdM6EpIfizC

:heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, peacetoall, Egddios and 50 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
You are incredible. Thank you for this.

• Love
Reactions: Egddios, chris8000, Soul and 2 others
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Can someone please confirm if it's working?

Edit: looks like 300 files are still uploading, so some of the files are showing as empty for now, while others are working. Technical difficulties please check back later!

And before anyone asks, yes fake name and email :blarg:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: throwaway_2620, Loner, Mud. and 3 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Thank you, this is something very useful.
you are amazing for sharing this resource.

but one thing, the folders after the "drugs and vomiting" chapter seem to be empty.

• Love
Reactions: mediocre
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Thank you, this is something very useful.
you are amazing for sharing this resource.

but one thing, the folders after the "drugs and vomiting" chapter seem to be empty.
Thanks for letting me know, I noticed after posting this thread that 300 photos are still uploading. Damn my slow wifi! Check back later and it will all be there

• Love
Reactions: Egddios, throwaway_2620, Ripple and 3 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Thanks for letting me know, I noticed after posting this thread that 300 photos are still uploading. Damn my slow wifi! Check back later and it will all be there

Got it!

thanks again for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: Soul and mediocre
ThatIsTheQuestion

ThatIsTheQuestion

Ghost in Waiting
Aug 4, 2019
There's a saint among us. Thanks again @HereToday!

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem, throwaway_2620, Soul and 2 others
S

Shivani

Bereaved
Oct 29, 2019
Can someone please confirm if it's working?

Edit: looks like 300 files are still uploading, so some of the files are showing as empty for now, while others are working. Technical difficulties please check back later!

And before anyone asks, yes fake name and email :blarg:
Randomly checked in 2-3 chapters, was able to access.. Thank you HereToday, you are very thoughtful and generous :heart:

• Love
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
HereToday,

Thank you very, very much for making this available to the forum. I just saved it at approximately 4:02 -4:10 AM Eastern Standard Time then checked the last chapter, Chapter 20 Nembutal Scams to see if the complete document had downloaded.

This chapter was an empty file for me. Perhaps some more time is need for all files to upload.

Last edited:
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
HereToday,

Thank you very much for making this available to the forum. I just saved it at approximately 4:02 -4:10 AM Eastern Standard Time then checked the last chapter, Chapter 20 Nembutal Scams to see if the complete document had downloaded.

This chapter was an empty file for me. Perhaps some more time is need for all files to upload.
They're steadily uploading, 10 have uploaded since I posted this. Only a few left

• Love
Reactions: throwaway_2620, essieni, mediocre and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Thank you! xox

Reactions: chris8000 and mediocre
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Thank you so much!! I was wondering if you can upload the 2 videos of the Inorganic Salts section:

"Potentiating Nitrite with Propranolol"

"Sodium Nitrite Purity Test"

That would be interesting too. Good job anyway!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Livingvsdying25, chris8000 and Fragile
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
It's all uploaded now

Thank you so much!! I was wondering if you can upload the 2 videos of the Inorganic Salts section:

I didn't even know I could upload videos on there lol for a millennial I'm so computer illiterate. I'll just do the ones you requested for now as it's 10am and I haven't slept yet. Taking insomnia to a whole new level

Reactions: essieni
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Hi everyone, I've posted the 10 Dec 2019 version of the PPeH. I don't know who has the authority to add this to the resources section, but please do so.

I'll be sticking around for a bit if anyone has any questions or comments. Then I'm off to sleep, it's 7am here and I don't want my method to become sleep deprivation.

I also feel compelled to leave this link here in case anyone needs or wants to call a hotline https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines

Link for the PPH: https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1-s8HKaiTciIwPKJ4TA7g8fdM6EpIfizC

I downloaded it. I see the SN method has no important changes.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I downloaded it. I see the SN method has no important changes.
It says 25g now
It's all uploaded now

I didn't even know I could upload videos on there lol for a millennial I'm so computer illiterate. I'll just do the ones you requested for now as it's 10am and I haven't slept yet. Taking insomnia to a whole new level
I don't know if you can upload them here but upload them on another site share the link here

Last edited:
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Nice job thanks for the upload

Reactions: Death.
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
send it to the mods here to place it in the sticky tread of resource link with the other bookss
Please delete. Been told people can modify the PDF after it gains popularity, as happened with the March 2019 version which was removed form the resources.

Reactions: Berlin76
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Please delete. Been told people can modify the PDF after it gains popularity, as happened with the March 2019 version which was removed form the resources.

yeah already reported it to be deleted, you can also click on report if you want

Reactions: HereToday
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
As I informed everyone involved by PM, I'm making my own pdf version so as to avoid recommending anyone who can then turn out to change the emails. I wasn't aware of this when I recommended someone else's pdf.

The Google drive version is my own. Use anyone else's links at your own risk

Reactions: throwaway_2620, ThatIsTheQuestion, lofistos345 and 3 others
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Thank you so much for this, love. We are so grateful and thankful for what you've done for us and this community. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: throwaway_2620, lofistos345 and HereToday
L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019

Thanks

2Min2Midnight

2Min2Midnight

Nov 20, 2019
Thank you so much for going to all this effort, must have taken a while to screenshot all of that and place them in order.:wink:

• Love
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
note : When viewing, you might want to go into list view (if it's not in that view already), and sort by name, to get things in a sensible order....

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019

The PPEH is formatted in such a way as to be a read-only device only viewable on the Exit website. It can't be directly downloaded to an external device. The only way to make it available outside of the Exit website is to screenshot every page one-by-one. So videos and such can't be saved then uploaded to another location. More info about this here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/november-2019-ppeh-for-upload.27923/

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
Thank you, your effort is greatly appreciated!

• Love
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Thank you so much for this. I can only imagine the amount of time and effort required to put this together.

• Love