Placo

Life and Death
Feb 14, 2024
All bad things come to an end.

Last edited:
DOKTOR_G'HUL

DOKTOR_G'HUL

Mar 16, 2024
I'm going in to therapy tomorrow...and like the earlier attempts, I'm sure it will make no difference. Long term therapy has just not worked for me; I feel too strong of a call to the darkness. However, I am giving it another shot, just in case I find a therapist who isn't a raving Christian nutjob or a droning robot. I'm sure there's only that.

Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
In Love Cat GIF

• Love
Reactions: peaceandlove, trs, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and 1 other person
gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
Minecraft is such a soul comforting game?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240306_233040_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240306_233040_TikTok.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 0
toms_space_station

toms_space_station

Alien Observer
Jul 22, 2020
Some rock/metal music with positive lyrics, all having the same title - alive.

Reactions: BoulderSoWhat
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and lita-lassi
abe

abe

Jul 6, 2024
Chonker I saw the other day.
IMG 2136

• Love
Reactions: BoulderSoWhat and LoiteringClouds
lylas

lylas

Mar 25, 2021
Chungking Express and Naked Lunch both make me feel so much better. Gonna watch one of them tonight I think. I like movies that have this kind of optimism about bad things happening in life. Like the protagonist in Naked Lunch is having a very insane and bad time but he just seems to come to terms with this reality a lot of the time and just explore the situation he finds himself in. Chungking Express and anything directed by Wong Kar-wai just feels very loving of humans, showing all their sides and appreciating them sincerely rather than perfect Hollywood characters who have value by always being cool or righteous. The characters in the world of Chungking Express have value merely by being themselves.

Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Marine and LoiteringClouds
M

MarkSmith73

Student
Apr 14, 2024
It eventually gets better but make the most of the time that you have left here. There's eventually relief and happiness.

Last edited:
gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
be yourself <3

Attachments

• SnapTik_App_7406491486935649568-HD.mp4
    42.7 MB
Reactions: Mirrory Me
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023

• Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
don't give up

Attachments

• SnapTik_App_7395302006065302817-HD.mp4
    36.6 MB
T

trs

Jun 29, 2024
It eventually gets better but make the most of the time that you have left here. There's eventually relief and happiness.

Have you experienced this eventual relief and happiness? I desperately need someone here to tell me that they experienced this directly and what they experienced. I've physically lost all ability to cope with the physical pain any longer, and I need to hear of the relief of being on the other side.

G

greeneyedgirl

Sep 1, 2024
I was watching my daughter's facial expressions this morning while she was watching YouTube. She was laughing and I just couldn't believe how innocent and absolutely beautiful she is!

• Love
Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly and peaceandlove
peaceandlove

peaceandlove

Unwitting
Aug 31, 2024
Sorry for the swear word. This makes me laugh and it's kinda comforting somehow?

20240901 071916

M

MarkSmith73

Student
Apr 14, 2024
Have you experienced this eventual relief and happiness? I desperately need someone here to tell me that they experienced this directly and what they experienced. I've physically lost all ability to cope with the physical pain any longer, and I need to hear of the relief of being on the other side.
I'm a close personal friend of John J. Davis and I can assure you from personal conversations that his experience was real. Some of us go through a tunnel and others like John went directly to the other side but other than that it's the same and we experience all the wonderful things that John describes. You can reach out to him on Facebook if you want the clarification for yourself. But I believe that each person's experience on the other side is tailored to their unique experiences on this earth although our first destination is the orientation center. I've struggled greatly with pain in my life and am currently on short-term disability. I've wanted to give up at times but one of the answers that they'll ask us in the orientation center is "Did you accomplish what you set out to accomplish in your life?" Currently my answer is no and while some things are impossible at this point, others are and I'm going to do everything possible to make that answer a yes. That's what keeps me going and I'll keep going until I accomplish my goal or God calls me home. He's given me the motivation to keep going, even through failure. But I do need heavy meds and alcohol to cope. But our future on the other side is better than anything we can imagine. There are many other NDEs that others have experienced but through personal conversations and dreams I know that John's experience is equal to what we'll experience. There are endless amount of things we can do on the other side but personally I believe Karma from this life plays a factor. But you have a beautiful future ahead of you and the world is a better place for you being here.

Last edited:
Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly and trs
T

trs

Jun 29, 2024
I'm a close personal friend of John J. Davis and I can assure you from personal conversations that his experience was real. Some of us go through a tunnel and others like John went directly to the other side but other than that it's the same and we experience all the wonderful things that John describes. You can reach out to him on Facebook if you want the clarification for yourself. But I believe that each person's experience on the other side is tailored to their unique experiences on this earth although our first destination is the orientation center. I've struggled greatly with pain in my life and am currently on short-term disability. I've wanted to give up at times but one of the answers that they'll ask us in the orientation center is "Did you accomplish what you set out to accomplish in your life?" Currently my answer is no and while some things are impossible at this point, others are and I'm going to do everything possible to make that answer a yes. That's what keeps me going and I'll keep going until I accomplish my goal or God calls me home. He's given me the motivation to keep going, even through failure. But I do need heavy meds and alcohol to cope. But our future on the other side is better than anything we can imagine. There are many other NDEs that others have experienced but through personal conversations and dreams I know that John's experience is equal to what we'll experience. There are endless amount of things we can do on the other side but personally I believe Karma from this life plays a factor. But you have a beautiful future ahead of you and the world is a better place for you being here.
@MarkSmith73 I appreciate your reply. I may have some questions or comments if I have a chance and if you're open.

M

MarkSmith73

Student
Apr 14, 2024
@MarkSmith73 I appreciate your reply. I may have some questions or comments if I have a chance and if you're open.
Sounds good. I'm going to bed soon but I'll be available most of the week. Ask me anything.