• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am really at the end of the rope. I have tried over 25 different medication, 3 psychotherapies and 6 clinic stays. I consider to kill myself this October before I have to return to college. Perfomance pressure triggers the shit out of me. College or any other work is a living hell for me. And if it stays this way I will not be able to hold a job, which means poverty which will lead to a rational suicide in my case.

I am in a clinic currently but they don't really know hypnosis well seemingly. They basically told me I should search on the internet for information on my own. LMAO. This is what I am just doing asking the people of Sanctioned Suicide.

I am a total mess under performance pressure. OCD and severe anxiety. I am pressuring myself way too much with insane perfectionism caused by child abuse which I had to endure. My mom always beated me up for concentrating more while doing homework. These issues clearly stem from my childhood. I am not sure whether traumata is the correct word for that.

So my question is: Do you think hypnosis could help in this instance? Which experiences did you have? Positive or negative ones? Any suggestions?
I considered to post this in recovery but many people don't look into that sub-forum.

Sadly I don't do as many threads as usually. I am falling behind in the most posts ranking. Lol. This is no competition. I always have to remind me of that. Lol. The clinic stay takes a lot of energy but I am glad I am there. Sadly soon its over. But I had many positive experiences there. I am currently texting with a lesbian borderline woman. We like each other a lot. It is funny to spend time with her.

Last edited:
H

HarryCobean

Apr 12, 2024
With the caveat that every case is different... I had hypnotherapy for a phobia, I actually managed to find a therapist who wanted some practice with phobias and did it free in exchange for a testimonial. She did do a bit of regression, some NLP and some straight suggestion, though I think it was perhaps more the practical advice that helped rather than the hypnosis per se. I'm not sure how applicable my experience is to your case, but as I understand it, performance pressure is something that hypnotherapy would traditionally be quite helpful for.

• Informative
Reactions: noname223
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
During my high school senior graduation night party, a hypnotist was hired to entertain us. I don't remember much because I was too laser focused on my crush at the time but I do remember somebody trying to troll him.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Bump please more insightful replies.