• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
So my bus will most likely be arriving this weekend- this is not a goodbye thread, I will post that separately

This is my current plan:

Method- N from A

3pm- begin fasting
Take 10mg domperidone from 3pm every hour up until drinking N
10:45pm- Eat something light, eg slice of toast
11:59pm- Rinse mouth with mouthwash
12:00am- Hold nose, drink 200ml of N, followed by a shot of vegan baileys liquor to help with taste, lie down and hope everything goes smoothly

Times may vary slightly as I will be doing this at home/my parents house after they've gone to bed, I will leave a note on the door to call the police so they will know what's happened and won't have to see my body

Edit: I will now instead be doing the stat dose for the antiemetics-30mg ~40mins before drinking N, and drinking a shot of Hennessy instead of baileys as there is some reports of there being a possibility of the fat content of baileys interacting with the N

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Marauder and ocd is bad
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
How recently did you get the N from A?

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Received it a few weeks ago
I thought everyone on the forum had written off A based on not getting promised product. Would you recommend attempting to get N from A? Or should I just stick with SN? I'd obviously much rather have N

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I thought everyone on the forum had written off A based on not getting promised product. Would you recommend attempting to get N from A? Or should I just stick with SN? I'd obviously much rather have N
Peoples experiences with A seem to be very mixed. I think the consensus seems to be that he is a 'selective scammer', I decided to take the risk because I already had SN so figured I had nothing to lose in at least trying and thankfully for me the risk paid off

Reactions: SN or RB, LMFAO FOCKERS and Metalhead
M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
Take 10mg domperidone from 3pm every hour up until drinking N

Why ? 9 hours / 90mg of meto...Never heard of that one. It's seems pretty dangerous and unpredictable.

To my knowledge, there are only two proven regimens for n:
  • take 20/30mg as a stat dose about an hour before or
  • take 10mg every 8 hours for 36/48h

Edit: Ok I stand corrected. I just found out that D.Humphry is advocating this "10mg every hour for 6-10 hours" regimen. Honestly I don't know what to think about that. I've never heard of anyone who followed this regimen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viro_Major
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Peoples experiences with A seem to be very mixed. I think the consensus seems to be that he is a 'selective scammer', I decided to take the risk because I already had SN so figured I had nothing to lose in at least trying and thankfully for me the risk paid off
any tips on where to get the legit contact info for A? I don't have access to most current PPH because I'm too young

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
any tips on where to get the legit contact info for A? I don't have access to most current PPH because I'm too young
Well you can pm me or anyone else on the site who has it, that's what I did
Best to pm multiple people to confirm it's the correct one to avoid scammers
Why ? 9 hours / 90mg of meto...Never heard of that one. It's seems pretty dangerous and unpredictable.

To my knowledge, there are only two proven regimens for n:
  • take 20/30mg as a stat dose about an hour before or
  • take 10mg every 8 hours for 36/48h
I came across a source that suggested what I have written above and I just figured the more the better, but yeah just after realizing that's not in the pph so I guess I will go with stat dose, 30mg
My biggest fear with this is that I vomit

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Matthias_k
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Have you considered using an antacid?
Have you considered taking a benzo?
Have you considered taking a painkiller?
Have you considered taking propranolol?

These drugs are all part of my regime:) I'm hoping to make my death as peaceful as possible
I don't think all those are necessary for N, I had planned to use those things when my method was going to be SN

Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
I don't think all those are necessary for N, I had planned to use those things when my method was going to be SN
my bad, misread your post!

• Hugs
Reactions: xLosthopex
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
Well you can pm me or anyone else on the site who has it, that's what I did
Best to pm multiple people to confirm it's the correct one to avoid scammers

I came across a source that suggested what I have written above and I just figured the more the better, but yeah just after realizing that's not in the pph so I guess I will go with stat dose, 30mg
My biggest fear with this is that I vomit

Are you planning to post live? (Hopefully that question wasn't too invasive.) There haven't been many on SS who successfully drank 200ml and publicly reported on it. There are a handful that have done it privately or in PMs or said goodbyes and just never returned. There are many that complained. It would be nice to have a firsthand experience.

The Henessy may be better as the strong cognac is likely a more complimentary flavor to N than the creamy nutty Baileys. Many who drink the powder have chocolate after so thats a consideration. (However I'm not sure why chocolate and baileys would differ. There is buttery / fatty content in chocolate too.)

Reactions: xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Are you planning to post live? (Hopefully that question wasn't too invasive.) There haven't been many on SS who successfully drank 200ml and publicly reported on it. There are a handful that have done it privately or in PMs or said goodbyes and just never returned. There are many that complained. It would be nice to have a firsthand experience.

The Henessy may be better as the strong cognac is likely a more complimentary flavor to N than the creamy nutty Baileys. Many who drink the powder have chocolate after so thats a consideration. (However I'm not sure why chocolate and baileys would differ. There is buttery / fatty content in chocolate too.)
I will probably just stay on my goodbye thread a few mins before taking it because I want to sign out and clear my search history, I also want the last thing I look at to be a photo of my dogs so won't be looking at the site at the final moment

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: not4us, x~Sophia~x and LMFAO FOCKERS