• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I think for the sake of you cats and family it might be a good idea to hang on a bit longer. I see you've made some mistakes that dug your life a deeper hole but maybe if you are on good terms with your parents it would be a good idea to ask them for some guidance in such a rough spot. they've lived a lot longer than you and can offer some wise words for you. Wish you the best of luck I hope death isn't the only way

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I think for the sake of you cats and family it might be a good idea to hang on a bit longer. I see you've made some mistakes that dug your life a deeper hole but maybe if you are on good terms with your parents it would be a good idea to ask them for some guidance in such a rough spot. they've lived a lot longer than you and can offer some wise words for you. Wish you the best of luck I hope death isn't the only way
Hi, things just got worse my other cat is now sick and I was holding on until he was better, today was his appointment and it went to shit and my family was more abusive to me for THEIR OWN mistakes. Today was horrible. Honestly I might just have to CTB and my family can figure it out/leave the rest up to them with the cat's health becuase I have had enough....I'm gonna go fix their mistakes and try to get the cats settled as much as I can and then I'm out becuase it's too much at this point

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: http-410 and LoiteringClouds
LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
Hi, things just got worse my other cat is now sick and I was holding on until he was better, today was his appointment and it went to shit and my family was more abusive to me for THEIR OWN mistakes. Today was horrible. Honestly I might just have to CTB and my family can figure it out/leave the rest up to them with the cat's health becuase I have had enough....I'm gonna go fix their mistakes and try to get the cats settled as much as I can and then I'm out becuase it's too much at this point
I feel for you. If you do CTB however... I hope you find peace on the other side.