• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jotoon

Jan 23, 2023
I am most of the time depressed but today I feel a little bit better and i can write this:

I found out most of my SI come from my scare from suddenly not exist .
i wish I could slowly stepping towards death , like you know you are dying ...

I googled my self and couldn't exactly know how carcinogens or other chemical works. really there is no hope? I mean isn't there any chemical that can increase risk of cancer or cause chronic disease ...

I know alcohol can cause cirrhosis or asbestos can cause lung damage but I post this because i hope someone have more information about this.

According to google we have substance like : asbestos and arsenic and alcohol that can cause cancer but I couldn't find how much exposure and how long it takes to cause cancer.

And not necessarily cancer but also chronic disease or any slow poison, slow neuro toxins or any thing else can help .

P.S. Yes i know that these methods can be painful . but as you know stuck in SI loop is more painful..
P.S.can suger and fat do the job? dying from heart disease ?

A

Antibody246

Mar 26, 2020
Someone can drink himself to death in 3-4 weeks, but it will be very miserable death

• Hugs
Reactions: jotoon
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
Someone can drink himself to death in 3-4 weeks, but it will be very miserable death
I tried that, but for 15 years: didn't work. I suppose I have one resilient body.

I'm sure it's quite possible to do so, but drinking one's self to death- especially in the span of only a few weeks- seems highly improbable and altogether unreliable as a ctb method.

I do agree with you that it would be an utterly miserable way to die, should a person be able to drink themselves to death in 3-4 weeks.

Reactions: Antibody246