Coringa

Coringa

Mar 19, 2024
No problem! I usually just use non-gendered pronouns and refer to everyone individually as they/them. Plato was just one person.

Oh, so the translation (in my head) wasn't wrong, lol. Thanks @athiestjoe for reply and for this thread.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and athiestjoe
sadlittleman32

sadlittleman32

Was going to jump…now using SN
Sep 17, 2024
I'm very grateful to you both for providing this feedback.

We now know the later batches of DMC's stuff is legit, he said he bought it recently right? I wonder how useful Meto actually is? The SN would be so strong that it would have little to no effect or maybe it's because he didn't take it throughout the day or even the day before?

I think I'll need benzos for this but would I need the paracetamol?

Again, I'm so very grateful. Thank you so much. This is finally giving me some hope...

"Ed sheeran - salt water", lol I appreciate that sense of humor. Rest in peace.
I just now got that lol…he was always clever and witty. Rest in peace!

• Love
cheaptrick

cheaptrick

Jul 17, 2024
Rest in piece.

• Love
BlackEyedDog

BlackEyedDog

Mage
May 6, 2024
it is interesting how he only needed one cup even though he puked a few times after that. It makes me wonder what the quantifiable probability of dying after one cup is. I would be too paranoid to not take another cup after puking but I understand it wasn't possible for him, but it does bring hope like another poster said.
Two things seem very common. One is that almost everyone vomits even with AEs. The other is that very few are able to drink the second cup. The body seems to create an aversion to the saltwater very quickly. But they still are successful with their CTB.

Reactions: amatherasu :-) and willow115
C

ctb2soble

The people who never frown eventually breakdown
Sep 29, 2024
Although I never got to speak to him, this thread is a testament to how wonderful of a person Plato must have been. May he rest in peace.

• Love
O

offbalance

All I want is peace
Dec 16, 2021
Two things seem very common. One is that almost everyone vomits even with AEs. The other is that very few are able to drink the second cup. The body seems to create an aversion to the saltwater very quickly. But they still are successful with their CTB.
Yeah I mean someone's died from 1g of SN so that indicates it's pretty potent…

Reactions: willow115
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Rest in peace. He is now free from all the suffering and hardships that life has to offer

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, athiestjoe, opheliaoveragain and 1 other person
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Experienced
Feb 16, 2024
His username always got me curious about the kinda person he was. I think we did end up posting in some of the same threads but we never had any direct conversations. Seemed like an really intelligent guy! I'm sure he valued having this friendship with you. You were probably on some level meant to be there for him.

sweetcreep

sweetcreep

reincarnating as a worm
Jul 21, 2024
sad to know that i won't see any more of his posts, but he left so much wonderful information behind and was such a comforting username to see around sasu. i wish i had an opportunity to talk to him at some point, seemed like a fun person to converse with. i'm glad to know that he's found peace and that he will no longer have to suffer. 💚 rest in peace, you will be missed.

• Love
Reactions: athiestjoe, opheliaoveragain and wren-briar
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
Rest in peace Plato, you helped me with more than you could ever know :heart:

• Love
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, athiestjoe and wren-briar
B

Bear1234

Student
Jul 8, 2024
Rest in peace <3

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar, opheliaoveragain and athiestjoe
M

Murakami'sCat

Aug 26, 2021
Thank you for posting, athiestJoe & thank you to the person who documented their experience.

Rest in peace , Plato and thank you for all your contributions . You were a beautiful soul. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: DOHARDTHINGS24, wren-briar, opheliaoveragain and 1 other person
legoshi

legoshi

Sep 3, 2024
R.I.P Plato

That timeline sounds pretty scary. I got to find a way to secure all the necessary stuff. Reading that kind of terrified me.

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar
athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
I just now got that lol…he was always clever and witty. Rest in peace!
Such an incredible sense of humor, truly a gem.
Rest in piece.
Rest in peace. He is now free from all the suffering and hardships that life has to offer
Here here!
Although I never got to speak to him, this thread is a testament to how wonderful of a person Plato must have been. May he rest in peace.
They really were the best.
Seemed like an really intelligent guy! I'm sure he valued having this friendship with you. You were probably on some level meant to be there for him.
Remarkable intelligent person oh man! We very much so valued our friendship and I just glad I had the opprotunity to get to know them so welll while I could. Absolutely miss my buddy so much but it was meant to be. We brought each other lots of comofrt and I am glad I got the chance to do this for them as a thank you of sorts for all their support right back at me.
Rest in peace Plato, you helped me with more than you could ever know :heart:
I feel they left an incredible mark on anyone who came across him on this site, truly special all around.
You were a beautiful soul.
One of the best I ever knew. So kind and generous, articulate, well thought out, just really all around amazing!!

Thank you all for all these amazingly kind words for my buddy Plato, they definitely earned this amound of love and support and while they would be too humble to say it, I truly do think they would appreciate knowing they had such an impact on this amazing community of people as they truly valued and loved folks on here.

• Love
Reactions: Murakami'sCat, Fangarina, destinationlosangel and 4 others