• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
i was on twitter earlier and went to go look up SS, one of the top 3 searches was an account by the name of Sanctionedstop (?) i believe. i found myself going through a deep rabbit hole and this woman seems so obsessed with this site. like crazily obsessed. i saw her saying some pretty nasty things about this site and its users, calling us monsters/psychopaths who "prey on the young and vulnerable" which is just insane to me, i've met some of the most kindest and supportive people on here… but everyone on this site is a monster until they're a victim it seems. i just don't see how harassing members will help anything at all, if anything she's attacking vulnerable people herself.

she reminds me of my mother almost. knowing my mother she'd raise hell if she ever found out about SaSu, so when i ctb i plan on wiping my search history, but i know that's not enough so i might just toss my phone in the toilet. :p women like Kelli are just straight lunatics who will never be able to grasp what it's like to be suicidal, you'd think with how much she's "grieving" over her son she'd post about him more but she spends too much of her time arguing with people on twitter, acting like some kind of savior…truly a miserable person.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I think the people attacking this site are missing the major aspect of what the fuck can they do to help us. This site gets taken down and suicidal people are still suicidal. Many of us here are out of treatment options, what do you want us to do? You take away a place where we can talk but we will still exist. Many of the people begging for this site to get shut down even acknowledge that mental health care failed their loved ones, and that's what drew them to CTB. Fight for better mental health care. Fight for research on new treatments. Fight for giving us something that will allow us to live a life worth living. Because shutting down this site will not fix suicidal people, it will just further isolate them. They will still find ways to kill themselves, as people have done since the dawn of humanity. I wish they would spend their hours every day fundraising for new treatments or better care. It would actually help us.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's because most people would easily choose to blame anything and anyone for the suicide of their loved one than to look deep into the main cause of it. It also helps them sleep better at night. Why blame yourself or the real issues and work towards them when you can spend your days seeking attention doing such useless crap.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
People who are pro choice are respectful of the fact that people who want to suicide can make their own decisions. We are not the psychopaths, the psychopaths are the ones who force suicidal people to stay alive, making them endure potentially decades of suffering in this meaningless existence.

I would just ignore those type of people anyway, not worth your time and energy

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Ultimately I understand they are in a lot of grief, I can only imagine the pain they have gone/going through. I'm sorry they are going through that.

I think particularly with the loss of someone it helps/comforting to have somthing to blame which SS is to them. I don't think it's a coincidence they go after the founders a lot despite that they're no longer involved - they are actual people to blame. I used to fantasise when I was younger that I found out there was someone to blame for my brothers death and I could go after them.

Unfortunately it gives tainted glasses to what SS actually is. There are no predators or prey, just people struggling helping each other out - in ways they can't get help elsewhere.

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
It's because most people would easily choose to blame anything and anyone for the suicide of their loved one than to look deep into the main cause of it. It also helps them sleep better at night. Why blame yourself or the real issues and work towards them when you can spend your days seeking attention doing such useless crap.

i agree 100%. she has a whole website where you can donate to "help the cause(?)" the cause being trying to shut down this site. they're so blindsided by grief that they'd much rather place blame on a site.. harassing and doxxing members will not bring your loved one back. it causes more harm than good, instead of donating to shut down this site they could've donated to mental health services/resources.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
The most convenient way is to hit sites like this one.
This site is an effect, not a cause.

For example, if this website is taken down, it won't suddenly make everyone magically feel better.
This logic has flawed foundations.
People are not here for fun.
I think everyone would rather not be in this place.

Suicide is a taboo and pretending the problem doesn't exist won't solve anything.

Reactions: bambibambam
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Ultimately I understand they are in a lot of grief, I can only imagine the pain they have gone/going through. I'm sorry they are going through that.

I think particularly with the loss of someone it helps/comforting to have somthing to blame which SS is to them. I don't think it's a coincidence they go after the founders a lot despite that they're no longer involved - they are actual people to blame. I used to fantasise when I was younger that I found out there was someone to blame for my brothers death and I could go after them.

Unfortunately it gives tainted glasses to what SS actually is. There are no predators or prey, just people struggling helping each other out - in ways they can't get help elsewhere.

this brings me back to that NYT article, instead of trying to understand and sympathize with members on this site they continue to antagonize us which isn't fair. we're a group of struggling people not psychopaths. the world has failed us and people like kelli and t*ntacrul will never be able to comprehend that. it's hard for me to feel bad for kelli at all since she's went as far as doxxing vulnerable people from this site and apparently she is a narcissist who was abusive to her son… *allegedly*

Reactions: Redleaf1992
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I often think that people who have never been suicidal should not be allowed to comment on how we should act. I wish no one needed a site like this but the reality is that people like me need it. I am not a criminal for being here. I am suffering.

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
I often think that people who have never been suicidal should not be allowed to comment on how we should act. I wish no one needed a site like this but the reality is that people like me need it. I am not a criminal for being here. I am suffering.

i agree, especially a cis white privileged male with thousands of supporters who's well off in life. i just can't take t*ntacrul's video on SS seriously… he spends 45 mins of the video smearing this site and then at the very end of his video he preaches about mental health for a few seconds. just for the site to get even more members. 👍

Reactions: bipbapbop
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
They should count themselves lucky there's only one sasu like website online. Although kiwi farm isn't suicide and not 4 Chan bit but are easily much more toxic with laughable moderation at best and none at worst.
If sasu goes down others will fill its place as hey have done since the dawn of he internet. They don't exist to be malevolent or to claim lives and they don't make people suicidal. They also forget that 99.9% of suicides do not occur via sasu and therefore no convenient scapegoat to blame and harass. And obviously a lot of the suicide method stuff on here is just lifted from elsewhere on the internet, it didn't get created on here (though there are a few exceptions).