opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Here with you as well if you choose to keep this thread updated<3

pandorasactor

pandorasactor

Sep 23, 2024
Wish you well with whatever your decision may be. From one Cyberpunk Edgerunners fan to another.

choom <3

• Love
Reactions: helppls//
James Sunderland

James Sunderland

"In my restless dreams, I see that town…"
Oct 6, 2024
Fine-ish, it's all good haha, I think I've found a better placement for the neck, when hanging normally it slid up too high I think so hopefully I'll be gone in a few days if I don't pussy out
I see.
When the time comes, I hope you have made your final decision by then. I hope things are going greatly with your friend, anything new from him?

H

helppls//

Mar 31, 2024
I see.
When the time comes, I hope you have made your final decision by then. I hope things are going greatly with your friend, anything new from him?
Not really, we've just been chatting about the fact I'll probably do it soon, I don't think he minds all that much

H

hereornot

May 16, 2024
I believe I'll try suspension too, the other method I thought of doesn't seem like a good idea.

Do you mind detailing what didn't work out? I wouldn't want to fail in my attempt.

Did the music help? I'm thinking about listening to Haunt Me by Teen Suicide... I hope I get through it quickly because the song is less than 3 minutes.

H

heyhoherewego

Sep 13, 2024
I've noticed on here some think you're 'doing it wrong' if you feel the blood in your head - nah, you're cutting off blood supply, of course it'll feel that way.
from my own experience i can tell you that doing it 'right' does make a difference
'filling up with blood' might not be the way to put it, but feeling like your head is going to literally explode, and feeling the intense heat and pressure welling up - imo that is something you can prevent
if you do it right and constrict all the necessary vessels simultaneously, you wont feel that exploding head feeling, it will be anything from moderate discomfort - pleasant tingling into KO without even realizing anything is happening
im not trying to downplay the 'moderate discomfort' thing tho, it can be enough to cause you to jolt back up and abort, its a strange feeling and it raises alarm bells causing your body to force yourself out. its still hard to go through with it.

• Informative
Reactions: SVEN and pandorasactor
H

helppls//

Mar 31, 2024
I believe I'll try suspension too, the other method I thought of doesn't seem like a good idea.

Do you mind detailing what didn't work out? I wouldn't want to fail in my attempt.

Did the music help? I'm thinking about listening to Haunt Me by Teen Suicide... I hope I get through it quickly because the song is less than 3 minutes.
Okay so pretty much it rose to high up on my neck and just choked me so I didn't pass out, I would recommend having it midway or lower- just test by wrapping it around your neck and tightening by hand and waiting a few seconds- whatever one makes you feel the most limp after a bit should be the best placement, hope this helps!

And the music is just nice because I enjoy listening it it, you can always put it on repeat

Reactions: SVEN
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
from my own experience i can tell you that doing it 'right' does make a difference
'filling up with blood' might not be the way to put it, but feeling like your head is going to literally explode, and feeling the intense heat and pressure welling up - imo that is something you can prevent
if you do it right and constrict all the necessary vessels simultaneously, you wont feel that exploding head feeling, it will be anything from moderate discomfort - pleasant tingling into KO without even realizing anything is happening
im not trying to downplay the 'moderate discomfort' thing tho, it can be enough to cause you to jolt back up and abort, its a strange feeling and it raises alarm bells causing your body to force yourself out. its still hard to go through with it.
Everyone is different - there is no right or wrong way. If it was 'wrong' people wouldn't have been found dead, partially hung with their heads swollen, bruised etc. I've seen pics of it, so they obviously pushed through it. Defo not 'wrong' - of course we'd prefer comfort, but it isn't comfortable doing that to yourself, but when you're desperate.. you'll do anything

H

heyhoherewego

Sep 13, 2024
Everyone is different - there is no right or wrong way. If it was 'wrong' people wouldn't have been found dead, partially hung with their heads swollen, bruised etc. I've seen pics of it, so they obviously pushed through it. Defo not 'wrong' - of course we'd prefer comfort, but it isn't comfortable doing that to yourself, but when you're desperate.. you'll do anything
what you are saying is technically true, right and wrong is meaningless without some goal or standard by which to compare. there are some people on here who speak of 'wanting pain'. if they were being honest about that then for them a proper hanging would be 'wrong', but i dont think OP, or really the majority of people fall into that camp. most judge methods by the following metrics: painlessness/comfort/accessibility/lethality. with those criteria you can say if something is 'right' or 'wrong', or at the very least 'better' or 'worse'.