• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
Hi there,

I am getting closer to ctb.
Talk about reasons is futile. (Excuse my awkward language plz, not a native speaker)

I chose hanging as my method and I want to get it right. Is this a suitable knot?
https://www.netknots.com/rope_knots/slip-knot
I managed to get dizzy by manually tightening the noose.

I live in a tiny apartment and the doors are old and of bad quality. What could I choose for support / attachment?

Thanks im advance!

Reactions: Cyanide and dano6533
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
That knot should work fine.

Are you set on being in your apartment? There are so many choice outside, although it could be problematic if you are in a densely populated area.

R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
Thank you! Outside is also an option but yes I live in a big city. I have to look for a suitable place. Also I'm not sure how to tie rope to the support point. i know these questions have been asked before, sorry. I couldn't get my head around the bowtie knot (i'm bad at stuff like that).

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
I´d take this knot http://www.survivalworld.com/knots/simple-noose.html#.WyCwBYpCTcs
And I would do it form a tree at night if you would like to hang "safe". Fix the noose as you like, the knot to the tree doesn´t matter as long as it hold´s your weight. After fixing it you could check it trying to "climb the rope" with your full weight.

Reactions: Cyanide, dano6533 and ReleaseMe
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Last edited: