• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lqpbxeuh

Feb 28, 2024
Anchor points: Only options are the banister, door knobs, and closet but it doesn't look sturdy. Any other ideas? I thought there would be wood ceiling beams in my basement but I guess I was mistaken. There's too much hoarded shit in there to ctb anyway (child of hoarder anyone here?)

Knots: From what I've gathered you use a slip knot for around your neck. But what knot for the anchor point? How do I tie to the anchor point? Does it depend on what you're tying it to? I see conflicting knots.

I really can't stand living without a plan. Someone help me. I don't think I would ctb but just the act of planning this shit out made me feel better.

PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
Best would be to get some hardware and mount an anchor point yourself, possibly disguised as a pullup bar (use it as an opportunity to exercise more!). Poachers knot is basically a better slipknot, less likely to loosen after cinching. Bowline (aka the king of knots) is a perfect fixed loop knot for almost any anchor but there are others for niche cases. Constrictor knot is popular too for good reason but I would avoid hitches in general unless you know what you're doing because they rely on the shape/form of the anchor point. If you're extra paranoid about them coming undone, you can add an ashley stopper knot (or any stopper knot really) on the noose's loose end and modify the bowline into a scotts locked bowline.