• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

D0wn4nd0ut

Feb 11, 2021
I just posted about my partial hanging attempt and I've been thinking a lot for around a week about something to add to the mix..

I've never done any hard drugs in 34 years of my existence, I've alway been a worker and family man, but during my downward spiral lately I have definitely done my research on different methods.

Of course I had my partial attempt (read on that thread for the story) but after researched more ways and different methods overall..

I came across air duster, always kinda heard about people doing it and also have watched the intervention show about the girl on there, but I also read it can kill you instantly on your first time.. which I've never done it or had experience with it from friends either..

My question is what if you tried partial but with duster?

L

-L-

‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
Jan 18, 2019
I just posted about my partial hanging attempt and I've been thinking a lot for around a week about something to add to the mix..

I've never done any hard drugs in 34 years of my existence, I've alway been a worker and family man, but during my downward spiral lately I have definitely done my research on different methods.

Of course I had my partial attempt (read on that thread for the story) but after researched more ways and different methods overall..

I came across air duster, always kinda heard about people doing it and also have watched the intervention show about the girl on there, but I also read it can kill you instantly on your first time.. which I've never done it or had experience with it from friends either..

My question is what if you tried partial but with duster?

First of all I feel the need to point out that those compressed "air" canisters do not actually contain air at all.
From wikipidia:

Common duster gases include hydrocarbons, like butane, propane, and isobutane, and fluorocarbons like 1,1-difluoroethane, 1,1,1-trifluoroethane, or 1,1,1,2-tetrafluoroethane which are used because of their lower flammability.

What these compressed "air" / gas dusters typically due to humans is cut or limit the oxygen flow to your brain.
Similar to what the exit bag with inert gas does, only on a smaller scale. It causes a minor form of hypoxia.

This is also what happens when people inhale nitrous oxide or (sometimes whippet canisters for smaller amounts of nitrous).

This is why people who use nitrous filled balloons, or keyboard dusters to get high often sit down; as to not crack their skull open if they happen to loose consciousness, and fall due to the sudden lack of oxygen flowing to their brain.

I remember coming across this news article years ago. I'm sure more reputable sources of it could be found.

Here's a quote from it that may be relevant:

According to prosecutors, Przybycien began preparations to aid Brown in taking her own life. Finally, on May 5, 2017, he picked her up at her job, and the pair went to buy rope and a can of aerosol duster. They then headed to Maple Lake, just south of Provo. There, Przybycien fashioned a noose, tied it to a tree and Brown climbed onto a pedestal.

"Her putting the noose around her neck, stepping onto the pedestal, and inhaling the compressed air so she passed out and slipped from the pedestal caused her death," Przybycien's defense attorney, Gregory Stewart, said in an interview with the Washington Post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
D

D0wn4nd0ut

Feb 11, 2021
First of all I feel the need to point out that those compressed "air" canisters do not actually contain air at all.

What these compressed "air" / gas dusters typically due to humans is cut or limit the oxygen flow to your brain.
Similar to what the exit bag with inert gas does, only on a smaller scale. It causes a minor form of hypoxia.

This is also what happens when people inhale nitrous oxide or (sometimes whippet canisters for smaller amounts of nitrous).

This is why people who use nitrous filled balloons, or keyboard dusters to get high often sit down; as to not crack their skull open if they happen to loose consciousness, and fall due to the sudden lack of oxygen flowing to their brain.

I remember coming across this news article years ago. I'm sure more reputable sources of it could be found.
That's what I've read too and thank you for the info, but what I'm asking is what if you do the duster while your head is in the loop, would you lose consciousness from the duster and die from the hanging soon after without noticing it really?

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Interesting, I will keep this in mind.

L

-L-

‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
Jan 18, 2019
That's what I've read too and thank you for the info, but what I'm asking is what if you do the duster while your head is in the loop, would you lose consciousness from the duster and die from the hanging soon after without noticing it really?
I already answered your question.

I think you can come to your own conclusions, based on the information I provided. I will not spoon feed you.

I will say however, that we are all unique and have our own anatomical differences. Meaning the effectiveness of this could vary from person to person, given factors like lung capacity, and other potential breathing issues. That could make this potentially less effective depending on the person, and how easily they are able to breathe.

Furthermore, hyperventilating beforehand could help make this easier and more effective. As it will lower your blood oxygen levels. Making the loss of consciousness all the more sudden.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind and x~Sophia~x
D

D0wn4nd0ut

Feb 11, 2021
I already answered your question.

I think you can come to your own conclusions, based on the information I provided. I will not spoon feed you.

I will say however, that we are all unique and have our own anatomical differences. Meaning the effectiveness of this could vary from person to person, given factors like lung capacity, and other potential breathing issues. That could make this potentially less effective depending on the person, and how easily they are able to breathe.

Furthermore, hyperventilating beforehand could help make this easier and more effective. As it will lower your blood oxygen levels. Making the loss of consciousness all the more sudden.
I get you, I've just never done the stuff, I've seen videos of people doing a variety of things while on it, some laugh uncontrollably, some pass out like they're on heroin or something, some just stare into nothingness for awhile, I think it's a thought that's been picking at me but I don't know anyone who's tried the stuff to get a reaction from them, I understand the stuff is highly addictive from what I hear and I wouldn't want to become addicted to it if it doesn't work

L

-L-

‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
Jan 18, 2019
I get you, I've just never done the stuff, I've seen videos of people doing a variety of things while on it, some laugh uncontrollably, some pass out like they're on heroin or something, some just stare into nothingness for awhile, I think it's a thought that's been picking at me but I don't know anyone who's tried the stuff to get a reaction from them, I understand the stuff is highly addictive from what I hear and I wouldn't want to become addicted to it if it doesn't work
One thing to keep in mind is that these dusters, and nitrous for that matter are not chemically addictive.
It is an addictive process; similar to how something like masturbation could become addictive for some people, (as another example of a process addiction).

All it is doing is inducing short term hypoxia, limiting and restricting the oxygen to your brain. Which our brains can perceive as pleasurable and can become addicted to it.

I'll be blunt and just say that I would not attempt this, as I personally find it too unpredictable for my liking.