Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Threads like this are unfair. You know for a fact that the majority of people don't think that life should not exist, and even if you disagree with this, to call people evil for doing something that they truly believe is not harmful is ridiculous. I do not hate my parents even if they are ultimately the reason I am here suffering. It comes off as pretentious seeing people that have decided that their world view is the best one calling people evil for doing something that is by all accounts completely natural and understandable.

Is humanity existing bad? Maybe. Does this make every human that has reproduced up to now evil? No of course not.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: myrealpurposeishere, it's_all_a_game, StringPuppet and 13 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you mods I love you ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Disco Biscuit, InterstateFlowers, Sinkinshyp and 6 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
hkrGub_qxGvd6J1lga7nIeYvQOFsLVYnQRemZEl4aC89nAcljza_b6sY0QfXM0pXeKwIyNdBTxEHqKkSJfr-qVU

Umbrella came on this website with aggression like he got a corncob stuck up his ass.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Disco Biscuit, InterstateFlowers and 9 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
In the end I honestly just feel bad for people like that. They must've had quite an awful upbringing to have such a negative feeling. It certainly doesn't excuse cruel behavior, but his views say a lot more about his internal suffering than it does about parents.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Deleted member 17331, InterstateFlowers and 6 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
He's not such a bad dude, but clearly has issues with his parents and takes antinatalism very seriously.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Busdriver, Deleted member 19654 and 3 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
You can take any belief system very seriously and still respect others for their beliefs. My parents weren't the greatest, in fact they were monsters, but I'm open enough to know that there are good parents out there that raise their kids right. I envy those families.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, dropdeadfred, antigone_iris and 4 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I might be wrong but I think he may have had an account before? He reminded me of @kqlysrsly. And maybe I'm imagining things but I could have sworn he managed to change his username from ngerboll to umbrellaterm

Reactions: dropdeadfred, GoodPersonEffed, Aonewayticketplease and 3 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I might be wrong but I think he may have had an account before? He reminded me of @kqlysrsly. And maybe I'm imagining things but I could have sworn he managed to change his username from ngerboll to umbrellaterm
I'm pretty sure he did.

Reactions: dropdeadfred, Ghost2211, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
A

Aonewayticketplease

Student
Jun 3, 2019
Iam so incredibly fed up with parents. I absolutely despise the act of procreation.
In my eyes it's the epitome of selfishness and it's providing a false sense of safety for the parents because you then have a" family" and responsibility for life which in the end you are freed of after the kid turns18.

I think parents are the ones who are most afraid of facing life so they procreate like a "revenge" to society because they are so failed as human beings so they do it so they can hide behind it and get everything they need to survive. Like companionship. It's fking disgusting.
Like parents know that people have so much rage and that they are very prone to lash on other people - so they breed. In revenge to society.

I believe all parents are evil incarnate and are hiding behind their wagon and deceive us all looking so innocent.

What's your view on parenting?
Funny you should say that because when I question telemarketers who are soliciting money for people who mean nothing to me they hang up.

When I start asking questions about whether the parents were so stupid that they raised children who had so moral values that they neglected their parents in their time of need and left them for others to support................crickets

Ask if they raised children who were so nasty that they they wilfully don't care about their parents .....crickets

Ask if they were such creeps that their own children who know them best don't bother helping them.............c......s

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

He changed his name. I enjoyed the direction in which the previous antinatalism thread developed, it was a fun thread. This place feels kind of empty without antinatalists.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Ghost2211, TripleA and 2 others
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
In the end I honestly just feel bad for people like that. They must've had quite an awful upbringing to have such a negative feeling. It certainly doesn't excuse cruel behavior, but his views say a lot more about his internal suffering than it does about parents.

I could easily get myself banned for expressing the same level of blind rage. You're actually the poster I'm desperately trying to pick up cues from to temper my often white hot anger, but it's hard, so, so hard...(I am dependent on clonazepam and alprazolam to manage that hate, the latter for quick relief. Books on anger management haven't been very helpful, only drugs sometimes. The former kids I grew up next door to now tell me that my old man never smiled at them, always seeming mad at the world, and that they were also afraid of him. Children learn what they live, so of course he poisoned me with his innate ugliness. Thanks to my being a Ritalin skinny kid with Asperger's, I never had the means to defend myself against all the violence, and the scars I got from schoolgirls constantly punching and hitting me with their field hockey sticks for amusement are all over my face. Death is how I can end my father's evil cycle, although I began that end by rightly deciding at age nine to never have a girlfriend, never get married and never have children of my own, to put a stop to the pain he so proudly and joyfully passed onto me.)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, demuic, SmellyRat and 3 others
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
They don't give a shit about us.
All they care about is themselves and that's a fact nobody can argue against.

Take the red pill Sarah.
Parents are very bad people.
I wish I had that red pill

• Hugs
Reactions: SmellyRat
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
i will remember you, @Umbrellaterm. the truth is cruel and unpleasant, and not everyone is ready to accept it... even here. i do not think that people like us can find understanding anywhere in this world.

antinatalism is absolute truth...
«It's not just that we're in hell. That's not the real blackpill. The real blackpill is, only hell is possible here. Even if everyone tried to make this place not hell, hell would emerge, 10 times out of 10. Only the biggest psychopaths win this game, and only a bigger psychopath puts the biggest one into the guillotine and cuts his head off. Revolution is impossible. True progress (vs. superficial phony progress, like what everyone alive believes in) is impossible. This planet is a breeding ground for the God-King who will rule over the solar system, galaxy, and so on. That's the "dark truth". Sleep tight».

• Love
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, pthnrdnojvsc, timetofly and 3 others
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
I was born to provide financial means to them no matter how depraving or how low it is. I am nothing but a number, a utility, a tool to be used for profit. They're both dead now. So that's good.
So sad.... :aw:

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I support antinatalism to a certain degree but completely declining other opinions and calling people "stupid" just because they have other opinions is just not fair. His believe in antinatalism was not the reason for his ban, the reason for his ban was attacking members on here multiple times. Please be nice and respect other opinions. I reported some of his posts because such childish behaviour and also such mean behaviour to people that are already in a bad position can push someone over the edge.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 17331 and 9 others
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
I am a parent. And I'm having emotional hard day. I'm staying alive just for them. Go ahead and come at me.
Bet your a great mum Rosey :hug:
hkrGub_qxGvd6J1lga7nIeYvQOFsLVYnQRemZEl4aC89nAcljza_b6sY0QfXM0pXeKwIyNdBTxEHqKkSJfr-qVU

Umbrella came on this website with aggression like he got a corncob stuck up his ass.
He was ok in the beginning but then just escalated quickly.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Ghost2211, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I support antinatalism to a certain degree but completely declining other opinions and calling people "stupid" just because they have other opinions is just not fair. His believe in antinatalism was not the reason for his ban, the reason for his ban was attacking members on here multiple times. Please be nice and respect other opinions. I reported some of his posts because such childish behaviour and also such mean behaviour to people that are already in a bad position can push someone over the edge.
You are right. I hope he comes back with a nicer attitude towards other members. He was an interesting character.
Bet your a great mum Rosey :hug:

He was ok in the beginning but then just escalated quickly.
He was low-level trolling the forum, imo. I noticed it before. Interesting dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Ghost2211, Deleted member 19654 and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I could easily get myself banned for expressing the same level of blind rage. You're actually the poster I'm desperately trying to pick up cues from to temper my often white hot anger, but it's hard, so, so hard...(I am dependent on clonazepam and alprazolam to manage that hate, the latter for quick relief. Books on anger management haven't been very helpful, only drugs sometimes. The former kids I grew up next door to now tell me that my old man never smiled at them, always seeming mad at the world, and that they were also afraid of him. Children learn what they live, so of course he poisoned me with his innate ugliness. Thanks to my being a Ritalin skinny kid with Asperger's, I never had the means to defend myself against all the violence, and the scars I got from schoolgirls constantly punching and hitting me with their field hockey sticks for amusement are all over my face. Death is how I can end my father's evil cycle, although I began that end by rightly deciding at age nine to never have a girlfriend, never get married and never have children of my own, to put a stop to the pain he so proudly and joyfully passed onto me.)
I respect and appreciate how well you explained this, and I empathize with you anger relating to autism. My daughter is autistic, and I see how the world treats her differently. I'm sorry life was so cruel to you. You didn't deserve it, none of us did. A part of me feels it would be better for my kids if they had never existed, but they are happy, social, doing well in school, and are loved. I keep working to give them what I didn't have, and what a lot of us didn't have. Existence and life itself isn't what is bad, but rather how people and society treat one another.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, InterstateFlowers, dropdeadfred and 5 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I respect and appreciate how well you explained this, and I empathize with you anger relating to autism. My daughter is autistic, and I see how the world treats her differently. I'm sorry life was so cruel to you. You didn't deserve it, none of us did. A part of me feels it would be better for my kids if they had never existed, but they are happy, social, doing well in school, and are loved. I keep working to give them what I didn't have, and what a lot of us didn't have. Existence and life itself isn't what is bad, but rather how people and society treat one another.
I believe you are a very good mother. But we live in a dog-eat-dog world, people are very competitive, especially in America, and only very lucky and resourceful ones can succeed/survive undamaged. It is just human nature, will to power, if you will, that makes people treat others badly.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Busdriver, Gnip and 3 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020

I feel equally towards parents as I do their children. I've raised three kids that I did not have any part in making. I know the experiences of parenting in this way, and for what it is like to raise a child who has shitty ass parents.

I would not want to ever produce kids in this world. It could have easily happened to me though, and I do not think it is an evil thing in and of itself, as it is only natural, and this is life after all.

I do not understand parents who actually want(ed) to have their kids? I never have and I never will, but that is just me...

I give loving parents a lot of credit when they are doing their best for their kids.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Gnip, Ghost2211 and 4 others
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
I'm so sorry you went through that. I'm also going through a hard time with my folks. And I get what you mean. Anti anxiety medication helps to ease the pain a bit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gnip and Ghost2211
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
He changed his name. I enjoyed the direction in which the previous antinatalism thread developed, it was a fun thread. This place feels kind of empty without antinatalists.
Agreed.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I feel equally towards parents as I do their children. I've raised three kids that I did not have any part in making. I know the experiences of parenting in this way, and for what it is like to raise a child who has shitty ass parents.

I would not want to ever produce kids in this world. It could have easily happened to me though, and I do not think it is an evil thing in and of itself, as it is only natural, and this is life after all.

I do not understand parents who actually want(ed) to have their kids? I never have and I never will, but that is just me...

I give loving parents a lot of credit when they are doing their best for their kids.
For me it was a biological drive. I still have that drive, but I'm not quite stupid enough to make 4 tiny humans. I'm also an empath, so the bond I have with them is deep. It's amazing to see and feel how much joy and love they feel from being snuggled and smiled at. I don't deny that reproduction is selfish, and sadly I know that they will leave the bubble of loving home and face the real world one day. There was good intentions, as dumb as they were.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, dropdeadfred, Gnip and 6 others
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
For me it was a biological drive. I still have that drive, but I'm not quite stupid enough to make 4 tiny humans. I'm also an empath, so the bond I have with them is deep. It's amazing to see and feel how much joy and love they feel from being snuggled and smiled at. I don't deny that reproduction is selfish, and sadly I know that they will leave the bubble of loving home and face the real world one day. There was good intentions, as dumb as they were.
Rosey I'm so sorry you were attacked so bad. Your a great person and like I said you seem like a caring mum. You didn't deserve those nasty words. :hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers and Ghost2211
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020

Warning: This is going to be a pretty savage vent coming up, but I suspect you are as strong as you are gentle. Nonetheless, I have typed these lines last to forewarn you.

My two best female friends (one widowed at age 32 by a young husband with colon cancer, the other having to divorce an alcoholic narcissistic husband) have repeatedly spat out to me in anger, "I never shoulda gotten married, never shoulda had kids!," but they dearly love their children and are great single moms.

I labor under great difficulty in trying to unload with some measure of self restraint. My being bullied did not begin from other children. Part time private kindergarten was completely innocuous. The bullying originally came from my first grade teacher and second grade teacher, while my father also turned into an angry and physically violent bully at home when he was promoted from teacher to elementary school principal himself at another school as I entered first grade.

By third grade, the kids had learned to pick on me from our teachers, so as soon as I'd set foot on the playground, they'd set upon my like a swarm while the teachers stood by and laughed. Also in third grade, a carbon copy of my father became the principal at my school. Today, decades later as an octogenarian town official elsewhere, that former principal and subsequent school superintendent remains a notorious bully. Thanks to me evil fourth grade teacher being the most savage bully of all, the damage was complete. (ALL of these bullying teachers were women, hence I am a woman hater, despite being straight, forever incapable of a healthy relationship.)

Decades later as a school support staffer for years in maintenance, I saw my childhood pattern repeatedly played out, only WORSE! The creators of bullying in the school system are the TEACHERS, and almost all of those bullying teachers were WOMEN.

These monsters qualified to teach by obtaining degrees. I have ZERO respect for these people, and they deserve ZERO understanding. Teachers aren't part of the solution, they're the CAUSE of the problem! (In the United States, they are the sole reason the USA uniquely failed to convert to the universal metric standard in 1980, absolute proof of how completely incompetent American teachers are.

Yes, I've known a tiny few exceptions who make it obvious how evil and rotten the rest of them are.

Know this because of my painfully extensive experience (and sure, I fully realize this will probably offend you and many others here). Within my mind, "woman" is a five letter word spelled B-I-T-C-H, while "girl" is a four letter word spelled N-I-C-E. (BTW, my super cool Aunt Harriet was a 1920's flapper who NEVER referred to herself as a "woman," but always as "this old girl." The term "ladies" is used by my Texan PharmD girlfriend to describe her female friends, and "woman" is not a word in the vocabulary of another female friend of mine. Yes, I am a woman hater, and interestingly, my few female friends are also woman haters - I have no male friends, and don't want any. Boys bullied me plenty as well.)

Charles Schultz nailed my childhood in many ways in his brilliant Peanuts comic strip. I was Charlie Brown, most little bitches were Lucy Van Pelts, and my favorite character was Peppermint Patty, the one girl who was really cool and friendly to "Chuck," instead of treating him like a loser.

For me, "love" is the filthiest and most disgusting four letter word in existence, because of how my evil father and his bullying relatives used it as a weapon of manipulation and reason for justifying abuse. (I explained that early on to my future PharmD girlfriend. When she ultimately declared her "love" for me, she simultaneously and repeatedly ordered me to never say it back to her. I'd already told her I agreed with philosopher Vernon Howard, when he said the more one uses the word "love," the LESS they mean it. In point of fact, it's a word that's never used between me and my mother, so it seems Vernon Howard must have been exactly right in our case.)

Just as I entered school hell, the great Haim Ginott had published "Between Parent and Child," "Between Parent and Teenager," and "Teacher and Child," all of which I read years after my school incarceration ended. He cared so greatly about children that their be no more scratches upon their souls, yet the degrees in my life did the exact opposite of what Ginott detailed.

No, the degrees in my upbringing did NOT do the best they could with what was known at the time, they were so completely evil and incompetent that Hell is far too kind a fate for these demons. "When you get to me my age, you'll understand!" Yeah, I now FULLY understand those stupid, cruel and sadistic fucks!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, InterstateFlowers, Busdriver and 3 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Warning: This is going to be a pretty savage vent coming up, but I suspect you are as strong as you are gentle. Nonetheless, I have typed these lines last to forewarn you.

My two best female friends (one widowed at age 32 by a young husband with colon cancer, the other having to divorce an alcoholic narcissistic husband) have repeatedly spat out to me in anger, "I never shoulda gotten married, never shoulda had kids!," but they dearly love their children and are great single moms.

I labor under great difficulty in trying to unload with some measure of self restraint. My being bullied did not begin from other children. Part time private kindergarten was completely innocuous. The bullying originally came from my first grade teacher and second grade teacher, while my father also turned into an angry and physically violent bully at home when he was promoted from teacher to elementary school principal himself at another school as I entered first grade.

By third grade, the kids had learned to pick on me from our teachers, so as soon as I'd set foot on the playground, they'd set upon my like a swarm while the teachers stood by and laughed. Also in third grade, a carbon copy of my father became the principal at my school. Today, decades later as an octogenarian town official elsewhere, that former principal and subsequent school superintendent remains a notorious bully. Thanks to me evil fourth grade teacher being the most savage bully of all, the damage was complete. (ALL of these bullying teachers were women, hence I am a woman hater, despite being straight, forever incapable of a healthy relationship.)

Decades later as a school support staffer for years in maintenance, I saw my childhood pattern repeatedly played out, only WORSE! The creators of bullying in the school system are the TEACHERS, and almost all of those bullying teachers were WOMEN.

These monsters qualified to teach by obtaining degrees. I have ZERO respect for these people, and they deserve ZERO understanding. Teachers aren't part of the solution, they're the CAUSE of the problem! (In the United States, they are the sole reason the USA uniquely failed to convert to the universal metric standard in 1980, absolute proof of how completely incompetent American teachers are.

Yes, I've known a tiny few exceptions who make it obvious how evil and rotten the rest of them are.

Know this because of my painfully extensive experience (and sure, I fully realize this will probably offend you and many others here). Within my mind, "woman" is a five letter word spelled B-I-T-C-H, while "girl" is a four letter word spelled N-I-C-E. (BTW, my super cool Aunt Harriet was a 1920's flapper who NEVER referred to herself as a "woman," but always as "this old girl." The term "ladies" is used by my Texan PharmD girlfriend to describe her female friends, and "woman" is not a word in the vocabulary of another female friend of mine. Yes, I am a woman hater, and interestingly, my few female friends are also woman haters - I have no male friends, and don't want any. Boys bullied me plenty as well.)

Charles Schultz nailed my childhood in many ways in his brilliant Peanuts comic strip. I was Charlie Brown, most little bitches were Lucy Van Pelts, and my favorite character was Peppermint Patty, the one girl who was really cool and friendly to "Chuck," instead of treating him like a loser.

For me, "love" is the filthiest and most disgusting four letter word in existence, because of how my evil father and his bullying relatives used it as a weapon of manipulation and reason for justifying abuse. (I explained that early on to my future PharmD girlfriend. When she ultimately declared her "love" for me, she simultaneously and repeatedly ordered me to never say it back to her. I'd already told her I agreed with philosopher Vernon Howard, when he said the more one uses the word "love," the LESS they mean it. In point of fact, it's a word that's never used between me and my mother, so it seems Vernon Howard must have been exactly right in our case.)

Just as I entered school hell, the great Haim Ginott had published "Between Parent and Child," "Between Parent and Teenager," and "Teacher and Child," all of which I read years after my school incarceration ended. He cared so greatly about children that their be no more scratches upon their souls, yet the degrees in my life did the exact opposite of what Ginott detailed.

No, the degrees in my upbringing did NOT do the best they could with what was known at the time, they were so completely evil and incompetent that Hell is far too kind a fate for these demons. "When you get to me my age, you'll understand!" Yeah, I now FULLY understand those stupid, cruel and sadistic fucks!
That was an interesting rant. Sorry to hear you have suffered abuse, women can be nasty. Don't really know what else to say.

Reactions: Gnip and SmellyRat
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020

Elemental Darwinism. The prime biological imperative is propagation, procreation and survival of species. This thread started as a condemnation of nature itself. So is this very website to a large extent. You're giving of yourself as a mother.

Narcissism is a different matter. My father egotistically named me after himself, a practice which I believe should be criminalized and made a felony. (Once he poisoned me with his name, he took out all his self hatred on me, something he did not do to his other sons not named after him.) He took for himself. In fact, once on a walk with my mother, my father went into a pseudo philosophical discussion, claiming that by nature, my mother was a giver, while he himself is a taker. That is the lamest ass lazy excuse for spoiled brat selfishness there is, and the evil fucker got away with it completely.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, woxihuanni and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Almost feel bad for people with this much hate in their heart...almost..

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Deleted member 17331, dropdeadfred and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020

My heart goes out to you. I wish there was more I could say or do to help. There are reasons I generally get along better with men than women....

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, InterstateFlowers, Gnip and 2 others