mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
My wife has the same thought process. She thinks that having 4 kids would make her happy. I said no, it may make you less happy, plus all the infighting and fighting for love and equality amongst them will be difficult.
You don't have any kids?

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
are you like this in real life?
Like what? Not liking parents? Well yeah. I use to give them hard stares when I'm walking in the city

Most look down the pavement when I do it and I'mgonna keep doing it because they deservemy rage

Reactions: SmellyRat and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
parents are ABSOLUTELY evil. it is pure selfishness, nothing more. they produce slaves. they just need slaves.

get all that «gift of life» chatter and shit like that out of your mind. also, pity for parents and a sense of guilt towards them (including because of CTB) — just Stockholm syndrome

• Love
Reactions: stygal, it's_all_a_game, diyCTB and 6 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Well, this thread has escalated quickly
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, TheSomebody, Busdriver and 7 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Oh no. We tried kids 2 years ago, but I think my sperm is defective lol.
That's good. Otherwise the OP would stare at you angrily when he sees you out in the street and you don't want that!

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, clocktower, Good4Nothing and 4 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
That's good. Otherwise the OP would stare at you angrily when he sees you out in the street and you don't want that!

Surprisingly, holy water doesn't burn me, and anyone who stares at me for more than 5 minutes, I get a boner.

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver, sarahR, royalfuzz and 2 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Surprisingly, holy water doesn't burn me, and anyone who stares at me for more than 5 minutes, I get a boner.
Even if it's a man? Hm, okay..... :notsure:

Reactions: Gnip, sarahR and TripleA
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I am a parent. And I'm having emotional hard day. I'm staying alive just for them. Go ahead and come at me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, VisionsOfHell, Deleted member 17331 and 15 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I am a parent. And I'm having emotional hard day. I'm staying alive just for them. Go ahead and come at me.

You are a rarity. I wish I had a parent like you. Even though you have difficulties within, you still exude love and compassion for your kids and others.

• Love
Reactions: dropdeadfred, Ghost2211 and SmellyRat
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You are a rarity. I wish I had a parent like you. Even though you have difficulties within, you still exude love and compassion for your kids and others.
Thank you. Kids were angry and didn't want to help with chores and yelled at me, so after long walk from school sat down to cry it out a bit away from them, and saw this topic. Awesome.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Huntfish34, voyager and 10 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Thank you. Kids were angry and didn't want to help with chores and yelled at me, so after long walk from school sat down to cry it out a bit away from them, and saw this topic. Awesome.
We know how much you love your kids, Rosey. You were willing to put up with your arsehole of an ex for the sake of your children. Sorry you had a difficult day :hug:

• Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Gnip, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
So because you're a parent it should be noted when you have a bad day? Sorry but this logic makes no sense to me.

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, SmellyRat and Rn110bg101
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
So because you're a parent it should be noted when you have a bad day? Sorry but this logic makes no sense to me.
No it means that you shouldn't go out of your way to be cruel to others, and consider that some people here might be in the situation that you're making a hateful generalization toward.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Deleted member 17331, voyager and 6 others
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
No it means that you shouldn't go out of your way to be cruel to others, and consider that some people here might be in the situation that you're making a hateful generalization toward.
But you are the reason human life is in this moment is experiencing suffering?

You are the creator of pointless suffering. How does that feel?

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, yive, SmellyRat and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
But you are the reason human life is in this moment suffering?

That is the exact kind of thing you should not say to people on a suicide support group

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, InterstateFlowers, dropdeadfred and 3 others
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
That is the exact kind of thing you should not say to people on a suicide support group
I don't view this as support group, it's a forum where you can share ideas on how to ctb.
That's fundamentally what it's for. Most of us here are not looking at this website as a means to carry on. That is quite low standard in my opinion.
Most of us want to fucking leave this shit because it's an evil place where adsholes get ahead and prosper. It's a place where rape grows like apples in trees. It's pure lunacy.

Anc here you are expecting sympathies because youhad a bad day? Allow me to laugh

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, pthnrdnojvsc, Huntfish34 and 4 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
But you are the reason human life is in this moment is experiencing suffering?

I can see your frustration but there is no need to be rude and aggressive toward Rosey

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Huntfish34, InterstateFlowers and 6 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't view this as support group, it's a forum where you can share ideas on how to ctb.
That's fundamentally what it's for. Most of us here are not looking at this website as a means to carry on. That is quite low standard in my opinion.
We all come here for a lot of reasons, but the bottom line is A lot of people are in an emotionally vulnerable place. Saying things like that could push someone who's already unstable over the edge, and what if that person were a parent and the children were left without their parent. I don't see anything productive in what you are doing here, and it seems like your intention is to cause harm

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Deleted member 17331, Huntfish34 and 10 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
it's so strange to see from the outside how people create problems for themselves and their children, giving birth to them in this world, and then complain about all this... absurd

Reactions: TripleA and Umbrellaterm
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020

there's plenty of these threads floating around, I have come across many, I now just think of the OP as a bundle of anger due to the fact they don't wish to exsit so lash out at everyone, branding all parents in the same field, refusing to see anything else, I almost liken these people to flat earthers,
Don't get me wrong I respect those who don't wish to become a parent, but really, these kind of attacks are uncalled for

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, InterstateFlowers, dropdeadfred and 2 others
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
We all come here for a lot of reasons, but the bottom line is A lot of people are in an emotionally vulnerable place. Saying things like that could push someone who's already unstable over the edge, and what if that person were a parent and the children were left without their parent. I don't see anything productive and what you are doing here, and it seems like your intention is to cause harm
My real intention is to shed light on lunacy and tell people it's absolutely wrong and against moral ethics.

Reactions: SmellyRat and yive
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
it's so strange to see from the outside how people create problems for themselves and their children, giving birth to them in this world, and then complain about all this... absurd

I brought my children into this world, I'll complain about em if I wana....
My real intention is to shed light on lunacy and tell people it's absolutely wrong and against moral ethics.

who are you to say what's right or wrong, its personal opinion at the end of the day

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Huntfish34, InterstateFlowers and 2 others
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
My mother's all right, but she was completely offset and overwhelmed by my brain diseased and evil spoilt brat narcissistic self indulgent old man and his family of stupid bullies. She made me promise her I would not CTB w/in her lifetime, but I also promised her I would not live to see her interred. (My psychiatrist knows all about this, and knows there is nothing he or any of his colleagues can do about it, as I have long since qualified for psychiatrist administered euthanasia everywhere that treatment for relief is practiced.)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, InterstateFlowers, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Time cannot be turned back and children cannot be unmade. Considering the fact that you know there are parents here you're perfectly aware of the fact that your statements are likely to cause harm. Don't you think people here are going through enough without needing you to shame them as well?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Huntfish34, InterstateFlowers and 5 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Umbrellaterm is that one sperm cell that ran down his mom's leg, but tried to find his way back up and ended up in her asshole. Poor guy.

and there was me trying to be polite......

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, InterstateFlowers, dropdeadfred and 4 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Goodbye @Umbrellaterm

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Huntfish34, InterstateFlowers and 6 others
G

GoneGoneGone