U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Iam so incredibly fed up with parents. I absolutely despise the act of procreation.
In my eyes it's the epitome of selfishness and it's providing a false sense of safety for the parents because you then have a" family" and responsibility for life which in the end you are freed of after the kid turns18.

I think parents are the ones who are most afraid of facing life so they procreate like a "revenge" to society because they are so failed as human beings so they do it so they can hide behind it and get everything they need to survive. Like companionship. It's fking disgusting.
Like parents know that people have so much rage and that they are very prone to lash on other people - so they breed. In revenge to society.

I believe all parents are evil incarnate and are hiding behind their wagon and deceive us all looking so innocent.

What's your view on parenting?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, nitrogennitrite2, stygal and 13 others
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
Mine are. Just did a post about them. Have a read and see if you can relate.

Reactions: imdone1
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Personally, I kinda hate my mother but not really because she has mental problems (schizophrenia) and is THE DEVIL literally sometimes. As my dad, I love him.
However, I get your point and agree to some extent.

Some people have children only to have nurses when they're grey and old and sometimes, they are terrible parents and children suffer since a very young age.

Damn, this whole universe and planet suck so much! There's more bad than good stuff. Hope we can leave soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, Amber1974!!, Deleted member 17331 and 8 others
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
Iam so incredibly fed up with parents. I absolutely despise the act of procreation.
In my eyes it's the epitome of selfishness and it's providing a false feeling of safety because you then have a" family" and responsibility for life which in the end you are freed of after the kid turns18.

I believe all parents are evil incarnate and are hiding behind their wagon and deceive us all looking so innocent.

Mine are so bad that they threat me to stop buying my meds when I don't do things their way! I'm suffering mental abuse, can't take it anymore. Considering going to a girls shelter. Anything should be better than this hell I'm living.
Personally, I kinda hate my mother but not really because she has mental problems (schizophrenia) and is THE DEVIL literally sometimes. As my dad, I love him.

Some people have children only to have nurses when they're grey and old and sometimes, they are terrible parents and children suffer since a very young age.

Damn, this whole universe and planet suck so much! There's more bad than good stuff. Hope we can leave soon.
They don't realise when they become old we are the ones who will look after them! I sure won't forget what they are doing to me. :aw:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Huntfish34, Disappointered and 4 others
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
They don't realise when they become old we are the ones who will look after them! I sure won't forget what they are doing to me
Don't you see that this is part of their plan?

It's part of what they get out of it you see.

Reactions: SmellyRat, yive and Gnip
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020

Then we commit suicide and they go on pages like fiz the 26 pretending they had no idea why we died.
Don't you see that this is part of their plan?

It's part of what they get out of it you see.
Then I'll put them in the worse retirement home there is!

Reactions: Gnip
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
Then we commit suicide and they go on pages like fiz the 26 pretending they had no idea why we died.
They don't give a shit about us.
All they care about is themselves and that's a fact nobody can argue against.

Take the red pill Sarah.
Parents are very bad people.

• Love
Reactions: yive, SmellyRat and sarahR
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
They don't give a shit about us.
All they care about is themselves and that's a fact nobody can argue against.
Please read my thread and tell me what you think. I wrote it almost at the same time as you. :hug:

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I was born to provide financial means to them no matter how depraving or how low it is. I am nothing but a number, a utility, a tool to be used for profit. They're both dead now. So that's good.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Ἡγησίας, sarahR and 3 others
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
Please read my thread and tell me what you think. I wrote it almost at the same time as you. :hug:
Link it, I can't find it. Your profile is closed.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
The worst is when they bring you into this world just to give you trauma and PTSD like mine have particularly my peice of shit father.

I'll be glad when this sick joke of a life is done with.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: stygal, it's_all_a_game, Shadowrider and 8 others
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
The worst is when they bring you into this world just to give you trauma and PTSD like mine have particularly my peice of shit father.

I want to experience the death of my parents before I'm done with this shit. I'll happily wait.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Disco Biscuit, SmellyRat and 1 other person
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
It's been a while since these types of threads were active, good to see a new one. Although nothing will ever surpass "How can you get a child", that one was epic.

New avatar again, OP. I liked the cat one better. :tongue:
I want to experience the death of my parents before I'm done with this shit. I'll happily wait.
I thought you were catching the bus soon. :I You're not planning to murder your parents, are you?

• Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, voyager, InterstateFlowers and 4 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Well I love my parents and had the best childhood in the world so I can´t even say "I wish I never had been born" because I had such a good childhood and fun and exciting teenage years, and I have the most loving and supportive parents even as an adult.

However I agree 100% in what you´re saying and it´s called antinatalism. People say people who commit suicide is selfish but they never asked to be born so they have every right to die what is objectively selfish is as you pointed out is bringing life into this world i.e. procreation because people have children because that is the next step in their life usually after getting an education, job and finding a partner so the next exciting thing is to have a child and even if people get a child when young without a job and the other things it´s still selfish they choose to have a child because it´s what THEY want and then the same people have the audacity to say suicidal people are selfish when suicidal people never had any say in being born.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, diyCTB, Huntfish34 and 3 others
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020

You bet! Can't wait for them to burry me and carry that burden for the rest of their lives! I will leave a long letter directly to them and post it all over Facebook so everyone that knows them is aware of what they did to me!

• Aww..
Reactions: DeadManLiving, Huntfish34, Gnip and 1 other person
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
It's been a while since these types of threads were active, good to see a new one. Although nothing will ever surpass "How can you get a child", that one was epic.

New avatar again, OP. I liked the cat one better. :tongue:

I thought you were catching the bus soon. :I You're not planning to murder your parents, are you?
No, I'm not a murderer.
thought you were catching the bus soon.
Waiting for ingredients..
And for my parents to die so I can enjoy some money

Last edited:
Reactions: SmellyRat and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
No, I'm not a murderer.

Waiting for ingredients..
And for my parents to die so I can enjoy some money

Hope you're in the will, or if they have a will. Otherwise, it will go in probate for a year, and maybe you'll see it. But that's only in the USA. Not sure if that applies outside of the US.

Reactions: Huntfish34
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
LOL, I thought you said you'll be gone in the next 30 days.
Changed method.
Hope you're in the will, or if they have a will. Otherwise, it will go in probate for a year, and maybe you'll see it. But that's only in the USA. Not sure if that applies outside of the US.
Here we get it anyway. Doesn't matter if it's in a will or not but you can select like how much I should get or whatnot to some extent.
Thanks for wishing me riches.

Reactions: SmellyRat and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Changed method.

Here we get it anyway. Doesn't matter if it's in a will or not but you can select like how much I should get or whatnot to some extent.
Thanks for wishing me riches.
What is your new method?

PointlessStruggle

PointlessStruggle

Wretch
Oct 28, 2020
I love my parents tbh. Family is all I really have

• Love
Reactions: clocktower, Myforevercharlie, voyager and 1 other person
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
Reactions: Spitfire, yive and SmellyRat
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
My parents should not have had me. They thought that having a child would make them happy.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Huntfish34, sarahR and 2 others
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
My parents should not have had me. They thought that having a child would make them happy.
That's most parents logic.
Having a miniature of themselves makes them happy but they completely disregard that the life can have very poor quality. They have low intelligence.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, diyCTB, sarahR and 3 others
PointlessStruggle

PointlessStruggle

Wretch
Oct 28, 2020
Even with the fact that they put you in this insane asylum ?
Care to explain your thought process?
they're nice to me. i wish i could have a kid also. i dont think life is inherently bad, a small minority of people like us just get a cruddy draw. my parents couldn't have known.

Reactions: diyCTB and VisionsOfHell
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
they're nice to me. i wish i could have a kid also. i dont think life is inherently bad, a small minority of people like us just get a cruddy draw. my parents couldn't have known.
Thank you for the reply. I can now calculate your IQ with ease.

• Yay!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, yive and SmellyRat
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

My wife has the same thought process. She thinks that having 4 kids would make her happy. I said no, it may make you less happy, plus all the infighting and fighting for love and equality amongst them will be difficult.

Reactions: diyCTB, sarahR and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
It is natural to want to procreate though. Selfish gene and all that.

• Love
Reactions: diyCTB, Huntfish34, sarahR and 3 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020

glad to know I am selfish, evil and nasty and hiding behind a wagon..... thanks for that

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, voyager, InterstateFlowers and 3 others