nir

nir

27/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
I just think about all the people, especially children, who would be exposed to it :(

• Informative
Reactions: Decided98, heavyeyes and wren-briar
W

wren-briar

wrenbriar.gitlab.io
Jul 1, 2024
I just think about all the people, especially children, who would be exposed to it :(

This! So much this! 😡

I'm all for being able to choose when and how you die, but don't do it in a way, or place, that causes inoccent people to have to deal with resulting trauma!

Many of us have dealt with trauma and know how much it can f a person up.

Heck, I feel bad for the emergency personnel that had to, and will have to deal with me, but they at least chose a job where that's something they know they'll have to deal with.

People just going to the mall sure as hell don't need that trauma on top of whatever they're dealing with in their own lives!

Reactions: MsHelena, Forever Sleep, heavyeyes and 1 other person
DipAndChips

DipAndChips

Aug 11, 2024
This! So much this! 😡

I'm all for being able to choose when and how you die, but don't do it in a way, or place, that causes inoccent people to have to deal with resulting trauma!

Many of us have dealt with trauma and know how much it can f a person up.

Heck, I feel bad for the emergency personnel that had to, and will have to deal with me, but they at least chose a job where that's something they know they'll have to deal with.

People just going to the mall sure as hell don't need that trauma on top of whatever they're dealing with in their own lives!
In their defense. If USA had legalized free choice to live like they legalized murdering babies (abortion) then this would not be an issue.

I agree with you.

But also sympathize with the suicide mall people as its hard to find a secluded place and some cant get SN or firearms.

We need to make it legal and allow people to have free choice of life.

Legal, safe suicide at a heal facility and have them donate organs too for the living.

I sure as hell didn't choose to be born or alive but i will be damn pissed that they tell me i have to stay alive and force me to.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
If USA had legalized free choice to live like they legalized murdering babies (abortion) then this would not be an issue.
Abortion is not murdering babies. This is a false equivalence.

• Informative
Reactions: ko.atwd, MsHelena, Tonkpils and 3 others
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I disagree on this but we can debate in private message if you so wish continue and to not derail the OP/flood the comment section.
I'm not open to discussion on this matter. Let's agree to disagree.

• Love
Reactions: DipAndChips and Ä°nilerim
N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
It can succeed in a mall. I guess I have had ideation longer than I even realized. I can remember a zillion years ago being in a mall that had multiple levels ( more than 2)and thinking the highest floor looked like a great spot to jump. Those floors are hard and it seems no problem to get over the railings.There have in fact been at least 2 suicides at that mall in the the past 10 years. I never gave thought to the trauma though. Guess i was too young to care back then. But now? With so many kids around especially? Not a good choice.

N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
Edit: I want to clarify that i'm saying it can be done in a big, sprawling mall. I am not talking about a typical 2 level. Pacific Palisades is s huge complex although I don't know how many floors. And the other one I was referring to has, lets just say…. An unusual design.