• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ifonlysheknew

Ifonlysheknew

Apr 24, 2018
I realise that my brain tends to constantly find something to harp on to. Be it good or bad.
On a good day, it'll probably be something along the lines of "I didn't do enough work", or "but will I regret this later"
Yeah, it's not the most pleasant, but bareable.

But when something goes wrong,
Oh god
It's horrendous. It's like I can no longer function. It's all I can think of. It's like, I'm already on the edge and this just sends me hurtling down. Even if, in restrospect, it's not that big of a deal.

Right now,
I just passed the money to my weed dealer who was suppose to be back in like 2 hrs to pass me the stuff.
That was yesterday.
Since then he hasn't replied or answered any calls. I saw him online on WhatsApp once or twice, but he didn't even read the messages.
And I am fucking losing my shit.
I don't know what's going on, whether I've been scammed (I've bought from him before with no issue).
I don't know what to do, in terms of calling again or just waiting a while.
-if anyone can advice me on what to do here that'd be great k thanks

But it's driving me crazy. It's not that I need the weed.
I just cannot take this not knowing. This lack of control.
The fact that I fucked up (again), and it's stopping me from being able to function and do other things. This is what worries me, that I can't functiik as a person when things like this happen. Now, I know it's life and all and stuff happen, can't control it,
But how do I just get on with it?
It feels like I'm mentally crippled (more than before).
How do I not feel like this?

Reactions: WOODESITY, Donewith_, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
Your dealer should give you your shit on receipt of cash?
Or that's how mine works.

Reactions: Lotharius, Lifeisatrap and Lemons
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Why do you take weed if you are anxious?

Reactions: Walilamdzi and Lifeisatrap
memataporfavor

memataporfavor

( つ・o・)つ still ill ╮|。>ー<。|╭
Apr 6, 2019
I think the solution is to wait? Anyways like @Raggas said, avoid somking weed if you're an anxious person. It worsens the anxiety and makes you paranoid. It's the worst for me when I'm anxious bc I tend to freak out internally whenever I smoke it.
I try to constantly do some mental exercizes to calm me down, I just try to accept the things I cannot control and avoid thinking about the future/making plans. It's not the best way to deal with it but sometimes it works for me (even though it makes me seem totally irresponsible and careless :/ )
If you need to vent to someone, I'm here, it also helps.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and coileanbeag
B

Bloodtearsdust

Mar 16, 2019
Do you have OCD by any chance? It's definitely more difficult to "get on with it" or "move past anything" if it's OCD anxiety. It just needs a different approach to stop your brain from going nuts. Weed can sometimes increase anxiety for some people. I would first rule that out to see if it's causing the anxiety to jump to 100 percent.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Ifonlysheknew

Ifonlysheknew

Apr 24, 2018
I think the solution is to wait? Anyways like @Raggas said, avoid somking weed if you're an anxious person. It worsens the anxiety and makes you paranoid. It's the worst for me when I'm anxious bc I tend to freak out internally whenever I smoke it.
I try to constantly do some mental exercizes to calm me down, I just try to accept the things I cannot control and avoid thinking about the future/making plans. It's not the best way to deal with it but sometimes it works for me (even though it makes me seem totally irresponsible and careless :/ )
If you need to vent to someone, I'm here, it also helps.

I wait and all, but it cripples me to the point I cannot function as a person. I can't eat, or sleep, or do anything.
So waiting just results in a huge chunk of my time being wasted, which is sth I can't afford esp in sch or work environments when you're mental state is no concern of theirs

Weed helps me calm that down for a while actually
The issue is when sth doesn't go as planned, this whole weed thing being just an example
Do you have OCD by any chance? It's definitely more difficult to "get on with it" or "move past anything" if it's OCD anxiety. It just needs a different approach to stop your brain from going nuts. Weed can sometimes increase anxiety for some people. I would first rule that out to see if it's causing the anxiety to jump to 100 percent.
As far as I know, I don't have ocd. I doubt I do,
Just generalised anxiety that goes crazy when something doesn't go as planned, cuz I usually plan well so this doesn't happen
But when it does, and I realised I messed up the planning, and I don't know what to do next
It's like I'm paralysed

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodtearsdust and Lifeisatrap
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I completely obsess with worries. Anything that goes wrong, any mistake I make, uncertainties, etc.
I can't eat or sleep when it is bad. I can't focus on work, or even a tv show.

I started Effexor about a month ago for pain. I think it is helping with anxiety. I have the worries, but don't dwell. My thoughts move on and I don't get fixated on them.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
sorry.. i too had crippling anxiety. I knows how it feels.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Ifonlysheknew

Ifonlysheknew

Apr 24, 2018
I completely obsess with worries. Anything that goes wrong, any mistake I make, uncertainties, etc.
I can't eat or sleep when it is bad. I can't focus on work, or even a tv show.

I started Effexor about a month ago for pain. I think it is helping with anxiety. I have the worries, but don't dwell. My thoughts move on and I don't get fixated on them.
That sounds amazing
Is that prescription?

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
That sounds amazing
Is that prescription?
Yes. Generic name is venlafaxine. Started at 37.5mg daily, now at 75mg daily.
May not work the same for everyone, but my anxiety hasn't been nearly as consuming lately.