FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe that existence was ever something worth having in the first place, it could never be under any circumstance. All that is perfect to me is ceasing to exist, in being free from the torturous, futile burden that is having the ability to exist, there was never a need for existence, it was just a horrific mistake that caused harm.

It only feels rational to wish for the absence of everything and the eternity of death is all that comforts me, death is a relief, only death can bring peace from the curse that is existence. It's undeniable that the true problem lies in existence itself and only death can solve it, existence just feels like something so wrong.

The only thing that appeals to me is a dreamless, eternal sleep where all is erased and forgotten about. I believe death to be nothing more than the absence of everything where one is completely unaware, and only non-existence is desirable as one cannot suffer from it.

It's comforting to think of not having to deal with existence anymore, as once I'm dead existence won't be my problem, instead I'll be at peace. I only envy those who are no longer existing, there is no tragedy in being unable to suffer, it's all that's desirable.

• Hugs
Reactions: borderlinee, myusername890, Seered Doom and 6 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Let's hope that is how it is in the end.

Still, I said this before but something about the universe and everything that exists is still unsettling to me. At least while I am still alive.

All the space we know nothing about and things never ending. Not speaking about human life but everything in general.

I wish nothing ever existed. It is not a good idea for anything to exist imo.

Reactions: myusername890 and DrearyAsh348
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Anything is better than this reality. This world seems like a very fucked up simulation made by an asshole. I would take nothing over this. It's funny how even the mention of suicide triggers something in this reality. It attacks you through humans and inner dialogue. It makes you invalidate your own feelings that YOU know to be your truth. There's something scary and maddening about that. As if suicide is either the real way in or out of something that the evil creator of this doesn't want you go access.

Reactions: myusername890 and DrearyAsh348
DrearyAsh348

DrearyAsh348

May 8, 2023
@FuneralCry I'm sorry if this is an unwelcome question but I'm curious what your circumstances are that led you to this place. I've been lurking on here for a while and I notice you're really active on the forum.

Also, I feel this way as well. I wish I knew how to end my suffering and not exist anymore but I have no idea how. It gets worse every day, it feels like. Things are really hard and I just wish this was a happier, safer world than it actually is.

Reactions: Ailashan
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
@FuneralCry I'm sorry if this is an unwelcome question but I'm curious what your circumstances are that led you to this place. I've been lurking on here for a while and I notice you're really active on the forum.

Also, I feel this way as well. I wish I knew how to end my suffering and not exist anymore but I have no idea how. It gets worse every day, it feels like. Things are really hard and I just wish this was a happier, safer world than it actually is.
My circumstances are that I see non-existence as always being preferable of course, I prefer the sound of ceasing to exist over the futile and meaningless process of decaying from age in this flesh prison that just causes suffering. I just don't see any value in having to exist and I'm not meant for existing either, what lead to me this place is that I wanted to read about ways to die but sadly it's just not that straightforward to leave.

Reactions: DrearyAsh348
DrearyAsh348

DrearyAsh348

May 8, 2023
My circumstances are that I see non-existence as always being preferable of course, I prefer the sound of ceasing to exist over the futile and meaningless process of decaying from age in this flesh prison that just causes suffering. I just don't see any value in having to exist and I'm not meant for existing either, what lead to me this place is that I wanted to read about ways to die but sadly it's just not that straightforward to leave.
Yeah, I hear you. I'm glad this forum exists for that reason. It's nice to see that talking about this stuff isn't silenced here. Anyways, I wish you peace. I'm so sorry you've suffered because of this reality.