fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
One of the worst parts about being suicidal is the stupid decisions you make when you're hoping to die soon. "I'll be dead in a few months, so I don't have to worry about the consequences of these decisions." Then, a few months pass by, and whatever happened (changed your mind/changed methods/failed/something stopped you/etc.) you're still alive and you have to find a way to deal with it. I've done it multiple times, but still don't learn my lesson. For me, usually it's neglecting my work/housework/classes/etc., but I've done other self destructive things, while thinking I wouldn't be alive for whatever consequence it had on my body.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, etherealspring, LifeQuitter and 8 others
falling_snow

falling_snow

Mage
Aug 9, 2023
oh me too, but then everything comes back and i start having suicidal thoughts after "recovering", then i procrastinate and self destruct, and that helps me ease my suicidal thoughts, but then stress comes back again, and again and again.

and thats how im wasting most of my money in alcohol

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Not wanna specify anything but I can relate to it in some ways. Making things worse rarely pushes us over the edge to CTB.

• Hugs
passer-by

passer-by

Home is elsewhere
Oct 7, 2024
Especially when it involves other people. And then you search for a diplomatic answer to why you weren't there or procrastinated, other then "I didn't know I'd be still alive by that time". Lol

• Hugs
Praying 4 a Miracle

Praying 4 a Miracle

Student
Sep 22, 2024
Legal assisted dying programs need to be expanded quickly, in cases where recovery is not possible. The global suffering crisis must end now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and fleetingnight