B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
Nothing feels real anymore it feels as if I'm viewing my life from a 3rd person perspective I feel completely destroyed and defeated by life everything I use to find some what entertainment I don't anyone I don't find happiness even in the littlest of things I feel trapped in my own mind sometimes feels like there's no way out especially hard to vocalize how I feel I don't know what's happening to me it's very weird I can feel the days closing in on me as if my time is ticking on earth it's a very strange feeling :(

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, mypersonalhell, Das Nichts and 1 other person
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Nothing feels real anymore it feels as if I'm viewing my life from a 3rd person perspective I feel completely destroyed and defeated by life everything I use to find some what entertainment I don't anyone I don't find happiness even in the littlest of things I feel trapped in my own mind sometimes feels like there's no way out especially hard to vocalize how I feel I don't know what's happening to me it's very weird I can feel the days closing in on me as if my time is ticking on earth it's a very strange feeling :(
Yeah for 16 months I feel like I'm walking in water up to my neck, only a matter of time before it goes higher

• Hugs
Reactions: Das Nichts and Buddha.chris
endofafoxtwo

endofafoxtwo

silly red fox guy
May 1, 2023
I get you man. It sucks, im sorry.

Reactions: Buddha.chris
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
Unfortunately know the feeling. Since my depression worsend and I'm waiting for my equipment it feels like time is crawling. Especially on weekends.

The_End_Is_Comfort

The_End_Is_Comfort

Oh to be a goofy cartoon character.
May 7, 2023
It's a horrible feeling, I used to at least feel a bit happier with all the hobbies and silly things in life. Now they no longer give me any joy, all they do now is just try to drown out any thoughts. I fear that it would eventually not even let me do that either.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi and Buddha.chris
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Feeling trapped here really is so awful, it's such a hellish world we exist in where people suffer so much all through no fault of their own. To me existing here certainly is a cruel punishment especially as there is no straightforward way to leave.

• Love
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
You guys ever do something, say walking or talking to people and just stop and go "WTF...." I'm here. You look at your hands and go what the fuck is this nightmare?

Then afterwards everyone you look at feels like an npc, every bottle of juice on the shelf is some imaginary elixir, you just feel that you are some entity trapped in a chair watching the body you are currently looking through, Like third person.

It's a weird feeling, anyone else get that? Like you are Neo but you are awake in the pod and still in "wonderland" at the same time.

• Love
B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
It's a horrible feeling, I used to at least feel a bit happier with all the hobbies and silly things in life. Now they no longer give me any joy, all they do now is just try to drown out any thoughts. I fear that it would eventually not even let me do that either.
I understand this feeling No joy what so ever getting dissatisfied with everything in life lately nothing give me any bit of joy I fear I am wasting time here on earth I also have dark thoughts & feel like someone is looking for me or out to get me it's a weird feeling can't explain but it's hell I know it's not realistic but my soul tells me I will be to one to carry out my ctb and my time feels as though it's ticking but no one is rushing me but me sorry if i sounds weird

• Hugs
Reactions: The_End_Is_Comfort