Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Ocasionally i go out at night and usually come back with a feeling of emptiness, so many people with friends, lovers, having a good time and it seems that at least they are not in a struggle with darkness. Nothing fun or interesting happens... just a drink with my usual friend, some rejection when we try to meet somebody and that's it. In some way it feels like you're in a black hole, hard to explain.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeathBecomesMe_2021, freevoid and Caustic
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I take drugs, it helps in ways. Always leaves regret in one form or another mind you. Ignore me I'm an idiot

• Love
Reactions: Niirvana
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Like the above poster it was getting fucked up that got me through my 20s and going out.

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
I can relate to that. On the (now extremely rare) nights that I go out I often come home feeling overwhelmed after seeing everyone having an amazing time while I'm feeling insecure and awkward. It makes me feel like I'm defective.

• Aww..
Reactions: Zegers
freevoid

freevoid

Student
Jul 11, 2022
Same. Which is why I never go out anymore, unless I'm obligated to. I just feel like this dead observer, disconnected from everything. I can't relate to what people are saying.

• Aww..
Reactions: Zegers