• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

suicidalcatlady

suicidalcatlady

May 7, 2023
Based on the guide, I know to fast, to use 20g of SN, and to prep with meds that will make it less scary/painful. Can someone help me decide how to deploy my meds to make it the most peaceful and successful ?

I have access to:
15mg of clonazepam
About 1200mg of seroquel
A good amount of mirtazipine
Some omeprazole (beta blocker)

Also , is taking the SN mixed into water in shot form likely easier to get down than mixing it into a glass of water?

Last edited:
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
V

vv07

May 3, 2023
Hey, where do you get access to all of those meds? Any prescription needed?

RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
Vizzy has a guide on the procedure, also, I don't know what you mean by shot form, could you elaborate a little more?

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
You're gonna need an ae to be more successful. Domperidone or meto. Check for interactions with the seroquel though
Also you dont wana be so sedated that you pass out before taking sn or vomit in your sleep. Best to test dosages prior and whatnot

T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
where do you get access to all of those meds?
Have been wondering that myself. People on here tend to act like it's so easy to get anything. Meanwhile I feel like it's impossible.

Reactions: dying flower
V

vv07

May 3, 2023
Have been wondering that myself. People on here tend to act like it's so easy to get anything. Meanwhile I feel like it's impossible.
Very true, you can only get things from prescription. Ctbing is a much more complicated process if you want a peaceful way out