• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
I plan on travelling across a couple of states, then ctb while out camping in the last state. I just need to see the world a bit before I go. I have some money saved but I need a way to get more. Since I'm going to be dead and it won't matter whats the best way to round up some money? preferably
something legal. I was thinking credit cards but I was wondering if the company will bar me from using my card if I'm classified as missing? Will my card company flag my account if I drain my existing account? Should I leave it on my card? I just don't want to get cut off while I'm stuck halfway to my destination state. What are my chances of getting caught before I reach my destination if I'm filed as missing and have a stolen car? I have a car but its not technically filed under my name. Lots of stuff to figure out, any help/info is appreciated. Not really in a rush so I have a couple of years to work out the knots.

A

Arcitect

Oct 22, 2023
My best advice, DO NOT USE CREDIT CARDS!!!! The interest rate on those things are crazy. If you get there using credit cards only to find you don't have the will to CTB then you will be drowning in debt. Please, do not use credit cards. Those things killed my parents (literally) they CTB'd after unintentionally racking up too much credit card debt. I ended up watching them go and they almost took me with them.

My personal recommendation is to be as cheap as possible to save up as much money as possible. Try to get a decent paying job and work your ass off. Sure, it will suck, but if you really want to escape it'll give you the motivation. Plan the road trip ahead of time to get a good feel for what you're going to do. Make a budget, without one I guarantee you'll likely spend money like a sieve. Set limits so you don't burn through your savings before getting to your destination.

Another money making idea I can think of is selling scrap metals. If you can drive around and just pick up metallic trash try bringing it to a company like Omnisource. Omnisource buys scrap metal, maybe look into that.

Maybe also try working as a waiter or waitress (not assuming gender), I heard those professions make decent money.

Alternatively, save up a little and find a CTB partner to accompany you on your journey (Partners megathread).

Ohhh, try going around neighborhoods and asking to mow lawns, shovel driveways, rake leaves, etc. Try charging $10 - 15 or something (idk cost of living in your area).

Those are just some of my ideas, I hope they help you.
Also, another tip. If you're going to drive the "stolen" car then drive CAREFULLY. Most serial killers were some of the most traffic law abiding people. If you get pulled over the cop will check your registration, so your best choice is to just not get pulled over. Don't do anything silly, risky, or illegal. Take your time and follow the rules of the road.

Reactions: executioner1983 and MourningDove