• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
SD source is cheaper than JM isn't it? Meaning is it less pure ?.., also there is no proper description of the product in contrast to the ones shown in online chemical shops , will it really be 95% purity?....
I think SD has 95% purity and JN has 98%. I wanted to buy it from JM but it was out of stock for many days.

The one which I bought from SD has 95% written on it's label. Anyways you are going to test it, so you can see if it's pure enough or not.
I have a question, it's already getting hot here, and it's terrible!
I know I shouldn't eat anything at least 8 hours before the SN but I don't know if I can handle going 8 hours without drinking as well... let's say... 4 hours before stopping drinking would work?

And another thing, I've been taking omeprazole (a stomach protector) for years. I don't think anything will happen if I take it that day, right? It might even help with some stomach upset.
According to the guide you need to water fast 2 hrs prior to SN consumption.

I'm not sure about that. Maybe check the drug interaction with AE's and benzos on Google. Personally, I have stopped taking all kinds of meds and muti vitamins to stay on the safer side, but I don't have a condition that requires me to take any meds everyday.

Last edited:
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Creo que SD tiene un 95% de pureza y JN tiene un 98%. Quería comprarlo en JM pero estuvo agotado durante muchos días.

El que compré en SD tiene escrito 95% en su etiqueta. De todos modos vas a probarlo para ver si es lo suficientemente puro o no.

Según la guía es necesario regar en ayunas 2 horas antes del consumo de SN.

No estoy seguro de eso. Tal vez verifique la interacción de medicamentos con AE y benzos en Google. Personalmente, he dejado de tomar todo tipo de medicamentos y vitaminas múltiples para estar más seguro, pero no tengo una afección que me obligue a tomar ningún medicamento todos los días.
Thanks for responding 🤗 Only 2 hours? So I'm "saved" at that point.

If you have seen any comparison table you can see that almost no tests have been done with omeoprazole with other medications, I suppose it is because it only acts as a barrier in the stomach so that other medications or foods are less aggressive with the mucosa and stuff. So I guess there won't be a problem.

I think I already said it, but I'm going to take the benzos and hypnotics before the NS, it doesn't give me confidence to take the NS first, I want to be relaxed before drinking the NS, I'm a coward.

Reactions: gantaigarashi
I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024
I think SD has 95% purity and JN has 98%. I wanted to buy it from JM but it was out of stock for many days.

The one which I bought from SD has 95% written on it's label. Anyways you are going to test it, so you can see if it's pure enough or not.

According to the guide you need to water fast 2 hrs prior to SN consumption.

I'm not sure about that. Maybe check the drug interaction with AE's and benzos on Google. Personally, I have stopped taking all kinds of meds and muti vitamins to stay on the safer side, but I don't have a condition that requires me to take any meds
Oh ok...but JM seems to be made in Ind while SD seems to be international 🤔

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
How is everything going?
Do you start fasting today or is that when you will take SN?
I wish you good luck and may you find happiness

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
How is everything going?
Do you start fasting today or is that when you will take SN?
I wish you good luck and may you find happiness
Nope. Something came up today, had to be out all day with my parents.

Hopefully I'll be starting anit emetics tomorrow, and take SN day after that at night.
And I won't be fasting for a whole day on the day i take SN. I'll have breakfast at 10am and drink SN at 2am. That's what I've planned.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Nope. Something came up today, had to be out all day with my parents.

Hopefully I'll be starting anit emetics tomorrow, and take SN day after that at night.
And I won't be fasting for a whole day on the day i take SN. I'll have breakfast at 10am and drink SN at 2am. That's what I've planned.
I think it's good, they say that fasting 24 hours is counterproductive and that there is a greater risk of vomiting.

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I think it's good, they say that fasting 24 hours is counterproductive and that there is a greater risk of vomiting.
Yeah, that's what I've read here. Also my stomach gets acidic when I don't eat for hours. Hopefully, antacids will counter that.

And I've decided not to take Propanolol to lower risk of nausea and potentiation.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Yeah, that's what I've read here. Also my stomach gets acidic when I don't eat for hours. Hopefully, antacids will counter that.

And I've decided not to take Propanolol to lower risk of nausea and potentiation.
That's for high blood pressure, right? (thanks Google) so, does that increase your nausea? Well, the truth is that almost any medication causes nausea and a dozen other side effects.

I am very afraid of vomiting, due to my nerves I spent many years vomiting when I was nervous, which caused my cardia (the sphincter that joins the esophagus to the stomach) to be open. I don't suffer from heartburn and other things luckily, but I hope it doesn't make me throw up because it takes a while until everything settles down again and I can drink SN again.

You already know that I wish you the best of luck. I don't know if you'll want to post anything while you're doing it, I just hope you find happiness.

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
That's for high blood pressure, right? (thanks Google) so, does that increase your nausea? Well, the truth is that almost any medication causes nausea and a dozen other side effects.

I am very afraid of vomiting, due to my nerves I spent many years vomiting when I was nervous, which caused my cardia (the sphincter that joins the esophagus to the stomach) to be open. I don't suffer from heartburn and other things luckily, but I hope it doesn't make me throw up because it takes a while until everything settles down again and I can drink SN again.

You already know that I wish you the best of luck. I don't know if you'll want to post anything while you're doing it, I just hope you find happiness.
Yeah, in the context of SN it's used to lower high heart rate. According to Vizzy and many people here it's a luxury item and I had read in this thread itself that it can cause nausea, so I did a quick Google search for it's side effects and nausea is indeed one.

Thanks man. Yeah, even I'm not sure if I'll want to post anything. My plan is to go alone without any kind of contact with anyone, but if my mind changes I might post who knows lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Onelegman
M

mutthalno1

May 7, 2024
My stomach feels acidic if I don't eat for 5-6 hours, should I include antacid ?
Read that they aren't necessary so I'm not sure

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
Thanks for responding 🤗 Only 2 hours? So I'm "saved" at that point.

If you have seen any comparison table you can see that almost no tests have been done with omeoprazole with other medications, I suppose it is because it only acts as a barrier in the stomach so that other medications or foods are less aggressive with the mucosa and stuff. So I guess there won't be a problem.

I think I already said it, but I'm going to take the benzos and hypnotics before the NS, it doesn't give me confidence to take the NS first, I want to be relaxed before drinking the NS, I'm a coward.
Do you mean SN?

Reactions: Onelegman
gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
My stomach feels acidic if I don't eat for 5-6 hours, should I include antacid ?
Read that they aren't necessary so I'm not sure
I'm taking them for that reason and also I've got GERD. But keep in my mind that taking antacid might make it longer for you to be unconscious. That's why I think it's not recommended. Read the below guide for more clarity ans think about it if it's suitable for you or not.

007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
This is the regime I'll be using to CTB. I'm planning to CTB on 9th June if all goes well.

Is this SN regime fine? What else can i do to make it as painless as i can.

Day 1

10 am: 10mg domperidone

6 pm: 10mg domperidone

2 am: 10mg domperidone

Day 2

10 am: 10mg domperidone

In between 10am-6pm, I'll check in to my hotel room, and do an aquarium test of my SN. I had previously done it in a haphazard way since my parents live with me, and i didn't have an accurate weighing scale.

6 pm: 10mg domperidone

1 am: 1000mg paracetamol

1:15 am: 3x10mg domperidone, 400mg propranolol (is 400mg necessary? I think it's excessive, i was thinking to take way less instead, like 60-70mg)

1:30 am: drink antacid (probably milk of magnesia, haven't bought it yet)

1:45 am: mocupain gel to numb my tounge

2:00 am: 25gm SN drink along with 15 mg of etizolam (equivalent to 75mg of oxazepam) I'll be preparing another cup incase i vomit.

It looks like you are all set to CTB. Here is my SN protocol if you would like to have a look. You'll see you closely match my Option #1:

………………………………………………………….
.. SODIUM NITRITE DEATH PROTOCOLS ..
………………………………………………………….

Dear SS members, I would like to share with you what I have learnt on the Sanctioned Suicide (SS) platform on Sodium Nitrite (SN), what to expect during an SN death and my own plan to Catch The Bus (CTB) with SN. I welcome your comments, feedback and ideas.

Here are the 3 parts I cover in this thread:
1. SN Death Protocols;
2. Description of SN Death;
3. How to Successfully CTB with SN.

….…………………………………………………...…
…..….….. 1. SN Death Protocols ……....…...
…………………………………………………….……

Below are my own CTB protocols for SN. I came up with 2 options. The difference between the 2 options is the availability of drugs. Option #1 is close to what's highlighted in the Peacefull Pill Handbook [cf. 1st document attached]. My preference goes to Option #2 which is a mix of my own knowledge and of Stan's recommendations - but I don't have access to Ondansetron. In Option #2, I tried to come up with an SN protocol that Maximizes Peacefulness to be as close as possible to MAiD (Medical Aid in Dying) standards (such as DDMP, DDMA and DDMAPh). Note that both Option #1 and Option #2 minimize the maximum time to death with the adjunction of Propranolol which enhances the lethality of SN. The expected Average Time to Death is 40 minutes. The expected Maximum Time to Death is 3 hours for Option #1 and 1.5 hours for Option #2. The probability of vomiting is close to zero with Option #2 because of a Symbiotic Antiemetics (AEs) Regimen of Metoclopramide and Ondansetron. Note that if you weight over 100kg (220 pounds), you should increase the SN drink from 25gm to 35gm.

OPTION #1
……………..
Day 1

• 20:00
- 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
Day 2
• 4:00
• 12:00
-1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
• 20:00
Day 3
• No food on Day 3, only water
• 4:00
• 11:00
- Stop drinking water
- 1 X 1000mg of Paracetamol
• 12:20
- 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide
- Antiacid (with Magnesium Hydroxide)
e.g. 800mg Tagamet (H2 antagonist cimetidine)
• Wait 40 minutes
- During the wait time, dissolve 25gm of Sodium Nitrite in 50-100ml of plain water
- Prepare a second 25gm SN drink (in case vomiting happens)
- Pulverize 20x30mg tablets of Oxazepam (Benzos)
- Pulverize 0.8gm of Propranolol tablets
- Mix Oxazepam tablets with enough water until a drinkable solution is created
- Mix Propranolol in SN drink
• 13:00
- Drink SN + Propranolol in water
- Drink Oxazepam in water
• Lay back

OPTION #2
……………..
Day 1

• 00:00
- 1 X 8mg Ondansetron
Day 2
- 1 X 8mg Ondansetron
• 00:00
- 1 X 8mg Ondansetron
Day 3
• No food on Day 3, only water
• 11:00
- Stop drinking water
- 1 X 8mg Ondansetron
- 1 X 1000mg of Paracetamol
• 12:20
- 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide
- Antiacid (with Magnesium Hydroxide)
e.g. 800mg Tagamet (H2 antagonist cimetidine)
• Wait 40 minutes
- During the wait time, dissolve 25gm of Sodium Nitrite in 50-100ml of plain water
- Prepare a 2nd 25gm SN drink (in case vomiting happens)
- Pulverize 0.5gm Diazepam + 7.5gm Morphine SR* + 1gm Propranolol (Mixture)
- Mix pulverized tablets with enough water until a drinkable solution is created
• 13:00
- Drink SN in water
- Drink Mixture in water
- Lay back

* Note: With Morphine SR, all you have to do is to open the capsules and to pulverize the micro-beads to make them fast release. "Crushing, chewing, or dissolving slow-release oral morphine capsules can cause rapid release and absorption of a potentially fatal dose of morphine sulfate." source: https://cpsa.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Slow-release-Oral-Morphine-Updated.pdf
Note also that you can replace Morphine with Fentanyl (as suggested in the PPH book) or Protonitazene.

=> SN Average Time to Death: 40 min
=> SN Maximum Time to Death: 2 hours

………………………………………………….………
…..…… 2. Description of SN Death ………..
………………………………………………….………

There are hypothetical descriptions of SN death experiences on the SS platform. Recently, I read of a hypothetical person who didn't take any antiemetics (AEs) nor benzodiazepines (benzos) nor Propranolol.

That account didn't sound great. Dizzy, nauseous, vomiting, fast heart beat, not knowing how they were feeling when the breath sounds were audible. Once again, she didn't take AEs, nor benzos, nor Propranolol.

I just want to fall into a peaceful sleep and know nothing about it.

…………………………………………………….……
…. 3. How to successfully CTB with SN ….
………………………………………………….………

SUMMARY:

- The most important thing is to drink SN on an empty stomach and to not be rescued.
- It's good to take antiemetics (AEs) because it decreases the risk of vomiting. Note that metoclopramide is not the best AE (because it's a neuroleptic, it's going to make you feel down because it blocks dopamine). Best AEs are prokinetic AEs such as Ondansetron.
- An antacid with magnesium hydroxide is recommended because more SN is absorbed at a faster rate at the beginning of the process (note that vomiting is ok as long as enough SN has already been absorbed and that a second SN glass is available to drink). Indeed, a pre-dose of H2 antagonist cimetidine can increase absorption of SN (e.g. 800mg Tagamet taken 40 minutes before SN drink). [cf. 2nd document attached].
- Propranolol allows you to die faster and have fewer side effects. Stan recommends 800mg. Indeed, the concurrent use of a beta-blocker such as Propranolol enhances the lethality of SN. [cf. 2nd document attached].
- Take 0.6gm of Oxazepam (or 0.5gm of Diazepam) in water right after the SN drink. Benzodiazepines remove anxiety and this large amount will knock you down.

sources: Stan's recommendations on SS, PPH book and members posts.

…………………………………………………………………
Below is a compilation of relevant quotes:
…………………………………………………………………

« My understanding has always been that if one fasts 4-8 hours prior, uses 25g SN mixed with 50-100ml water, and is not interrupted, then one can expect death in 1-4 hours. I've repeatedly given this advice; if I am in error, I want to know so that I can correct it going forward, and also stop arguing with different advice. »

« The essential component is the SN. Everything else is meant to make the process easier for you and to minimise any possible symptoms and discomfort. […] The second most important step of the method after making the SN drink and swallowing it, is for the SN to stay in your stomach. You are drinking a toxic liquid and your body defences will recognise this and may try to cleanse your body. One of the defence systems is vomiting. (This is followed by a list of antiemetics that will perform as needed, as antinausea medication and some antiemetics will be ineffective.) »

« We know from anecdotal accounts prior to Stan's Guide being posted, as well as after, that antiemetics are not a guarantee that vomiting will not occur, and that vomiting is not a guarantee of method failure. »

« First, the antiemetic is "suggested" here, not insisted upon. Techically, I don't see that it is insisted upon in Stan's Guide either but, as I mentioned above, it's confusing. Second, while Stan's Guide said that keeping SN in the stomach is important, the PPH says what is of importance is rapid gut absorption. For this, the PPH recommends fasting and Tagamet, an H2 antagonist (Stan's Guide offers more options). However, neither fasting nor the antagonist is demanded as part of the regimen, while Stan's Guide says that fasting is an essential part of the regimen (not quoted, see link). »

« Keeping the SN in your stomach is the second milestone. To achieve this, you need to take an antiemetic. He's stating that the antiemetic helps you to achieve the second goal, prevention of vomiting. »

« Stan said "The regime is there to help you to have a higher success rate by not throwing up and lowering stomach acid, it's the SN that kills you."»

« Stan: Will it hurt?
"There could be some discomfort during the process, it's not a tickling contest. When it comes to physical pain, headaches (low level ones and not splitting migraines), a bit of a stomach ache perhaps. Fast heart rate which is not painful but I can appreciate it could increase anxiety. Laboured breathing as the body works to try and get more oxygen in, again not painful but could increase anxiety. But you may get no symptoms at all. If you have an underlying physical health condition, then nobody knows how you will react. people can't ask other people for a personal prognosis on how they react to SN. I absolutely understand people want to know. Just need to understand what could happen to you as the worse case scenario and then hope for the best. Again, the worse case scenario with SN is far less then many other methods that are as easy as this to do." »

« Particular types of antacid are a good idea, and may be more helpful than Metoclopramide (Meto) in that they assist the method in working, while Meto tries to stop something from happening but may or may not, depending on the person. »

Stan said: « The purpose of antacid has nothing to do with quicker absorption of SN. In your stomach there is something called gastric juices, one of the components of this juice is hydrochloric acid (HCL). When SN mixes with HCL, it converts to regular salt. There isn't enough HCL in your stomach to convert all of a 15/20/25gm dose, but it will reduce it. Therefore less SN gets passed to the small intestine where the process of actually transferring it into bloodstream starts. The stomach only prepares the food for digestion, it does not absorb it into the bloodstream. So the purpose of antacid is to help reduce that conversion so more SN moves into the small intestine. Can you be successful without antacid - yes. But seeing that it is the most simplest of the medications to get OTC I don't see why you should not. If you can only get a simple solution from your pharmacy, then something is better than nothing. »

« What you need is an Antacid with Magnesium Hydroxide in it. Why do you recommend that one over others? Well there are a number of other alkali that neutralise stomach acid, but this is the most benign on the list and has minimal to no conflict with other medications. It is generally known as Milk of Magnesia. »

Stan said: « Nausea for me regarding SN is such a voodoo subject because there are obvious causes for it such as taste and stomach saying "no thanks". But then that does not tally up with medical reports on people passing through accidental exposure. I personally believe the power of the mind is understated when we talk about this. I wish I had a hard, solid scientific answer as I know it is the biggest concern for people, but I don't. people who have taken Meto report vomiting so it is not a guarantee. »

« Now the popular narrative on the forum is that meto is a must, and vomiting is a common cause of method failure (which I said in a comment on this thread I may research anecdotes to either prove it or debunk it). »

« The vast majority of successes did not report redosing. Until recently, the folks who vomited still succeeded as long as they didn't receive medical intervention and as long as they took over 17g with 100ml or less of water. »

« What's been reported in the past is that if someone held the SN down for several minutes, then enough was in their system to succeed unless they were interrupted or sought help. That's been the common narrative for as long as I've been a member, until just recently. »

« No, neither are essential to SN working. An acid reducing agent, even a simple antacid is so ubiquitous, I can't imagine why one wouldn't use them. By far, the most important factor would be to reduce the time in the stomach, as SN is acid liable, and this means fasting and an empty stomach. Various studies have been conducted on transit speed out of the stomach and into the duodenum (where SN is absorbed). The simplest numbers I can give are that for a studied volume, 50% of the liquid is out of the stomach in 10 minutes. Numbers vary slightly depending on volume or osmolality and in studies with radiopaque isotopes, but it's a fair estimate as with an N overdose, individuals will die with N or SN in their stomach, unabsorbed. Said another way, parenteral dosing of either could be much lower than oral dosing. The reason such large doses are given is to ensure speed. Should the dose of SN be reduced? Definitely not, but this is why even with vomiting, people succeed. I'm almost loathe to talk about antiemtics but will highlight a few points. If prokinetic antiemetics are available, then use them. Likewise if Ondansetron is available as well, use it. If only Zofran is available, then use it. Vomiting has both a central and peripheral mechanism, and the seratinergic and dopaminergic antiemetics function at different receptors. The heavy preference for Meto vs Zofran is, in large part, regional|national. I've posted several times on why the advice to test Meto is horrible and should be stopped and won't repeat it here it seems the majority (vast majority?) will vomit with or without antiemetics. Redosing can overcome this. Likewise, I say this is why antiemetics are categorically not "essential." Stand guide is generally excellent and was put together to help others. I suspect in part it emparts a sense of control on behalf of those who follow it. Is everything in it essential? Of course not. Some of the items, such as a recommendation to take Ibuprofen or Tylenol likely will have ZERO impact on discomfort or headache. However, if people feel they help, then it is a positive and a benefit to take. Bottom line, the essentials for SN are fasting, SN, and possibly redosing in cases where vomiting occurs very quickly. »

« Stan's point was that if you have the correct amount of poison, an empty stomach and some backup shots in case of vomiting, you will die. However, the correct AE is a great helper to not vomit in the first place. Anything else is for your comfort. »

« I went through all the failed attempts reported on the forum, and there have been none that cited vomiting as the cause of failure. Only one may have been caused by vomiting, but there were other factors that could have been the cause, or a combination of factors. Of 23 cases, the overwhelming cause of failure (16 cases) was getting help or being interrupted. »

Sodium Nitrite MegaThread

• Informative
007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
bro, what's the best benzo for SN? It is the only information im missing
PPH book recommends 20X30mg oxazepam or 50X10mg diazepam
I have a question, it's already getting hot here, and it's terrible!
I know I shouldn't eat anything at least 8 hours before the SN but I don't know if I can handle going 8 hours without drinking as well... let's say... 4 hours before stopping drinking would work?

And another thing, I've been taking omeprazole (a stomach protector) for years. I don't think anything will happen if I take it that day, right? It might even help with some stomach upset.
You should fast for 8 hours and stop drinking water 2 hours before the SN drink. Right?

Last edited:
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
@YosemiteGrrl yes, I mean SN, the translator sometimes put NS idk why...
You should fast for 8 hours and stop drinking water 2 hours before the SN drink. Right?
Yes, several people have recommended the same thing to me, my doubt was with water, I will fast 12 hours on food and 2 hours on water

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
It looks like you are all set to CTB. Here is my SN protocol if you would like to have a look. You'll see you closely match my Option #1:
Thanks for sharing it in this thread!!

Reactions: 007Bob
I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024
In the label it's mentioned it's 95% pure and I had done a aquarium test but I didn't have an accurate weighing scale, so I'll be doing it again in hotel room where I CTB or I might try it home itself if i can
Will you use the same SN which you had opened and used for aquarium test to ctb?