Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
My beautiful kitty has gone missing. I let her go out in the daytime and she stays in at night. She hasn't come back today. She's never done this before and hasn't come back for food. It's been pouring with rain all day and she always comes in when it rains.

I've walked the streets, been calling her all day and night. She usually comes back to the garden when I call her.

Its 1am here and I'm just sitting up waiting, hoping I hear the cat flap click open. It's so cold and damp outside and I'm worried to death. I can't stop crying, I think I'm having a breakdown, I'm devastated. I just know something has happened to her. She's only a little thing. I'm going out of my mind with worry.

Sorry your kitty hasn't returned yet, doesn't mean anything bad has happened, they go missing for all sorts of reasons, probably met a suitable kitty and are starting a family, here's another story link below, so there's still hope but hope your kitty returns sooner than that.

Best wishes

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, HitchHiker, voyager and 1 other person
alexK

alexK

Tormented
Mar 9, 2020
Omg that's like my worst nightmare. I've lost 4 cats. A mother and 3 kittens that I've helped their mother deliver myself and raised them till they turned 1 year old. It's a tragedy and something that will always haunt me. The void is too deep and I don't think I'll ever recover. My thoughts with you. I hope you heal and find solace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, HitchHiker, voyager and 1 other person
T

toska

Feb 24, 2020
This is a really nice story to hear thank you. I'm sorry your kitty got hurt but so glad there's a happy ending. What lovely people they are. I'm really struggling to move on from this, she is my best mate. Not giving up though.
I empathise with your situation a lot, my cat is absolutely my best mate, they always have been in my life. They totally get me, I swear it's crazy just how much they can understand. If you need to chat about them ever, I'm down!

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, HitchHiker, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
HitchHiker

HitchHiker

Student
Jun 23, 2019
I empathise with your situation a lot, my cat is absolutely my best mate, they always have been in my life. They totally get me, I swear it's crazy just how much they can understand. If you need to chat about them ever, I'm down!

Thank you x