Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greenlight

Oct 22, 2019
Not only is it depressing cos I am an anxious autistic virgin, while he is neurotypical and good looking, but every time he comes, he lowkey bullies me. Like he is not doing anything which I can explicitly call out, but he would say random things to me in a way which is clearly demeaning, and we both clearly understand it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, freefrommybody, Woodnote and 7 others
N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
This proves women are not compassionate? Interesting philosophy. I as a man would have to disagree to what is a sweeping statement to say the least. Have you recently split with someone?

• Love
Reactions: exhausted, Final Escape, Meretlein and 6 others
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
This proves women are not compassionate? Interesting philosophy. I as a man would have to disagree to what is a sweeping statement to say the least. Have you recently split with someone?
Thank you ❤️

Reactions: gingerplum
N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
No, I'm just stating facts of philosophy. Men are depressed over a lack of sex. For some women, sex is not that big a deal. Therefore a commitment to collective happiness (utilitarianism) requires such women to create happiness by having sex with men who are sad because of a lack of it.

Example: If there is a starving dog, the noble thing is to feed it. It would be callous to be giving food treats to the fat cat (alpha) in sight of the starving dog (beta virgin) when the sum happiness of all can be increased by feeding the starving dog either instead or as well.

This doesn't apply to those women for whom sex is a big deal, as the increase in happiness given would be countered by the anxiety to the self, etc. But for women for whom sex means very little, utilitarianism necessitates that they sleep with men (i.e. virgins) for whom it means a lot. That creates far, far more happiness in the world than, say, donating a few quid to the third world - and other trivial things women do.

A woman has the capacity to create so much happiness - life changing happiness - at very very little cost to herself. Women have sex with any 6 2 dude like it means nothing, and yet making someone's year is some how too big of an ask.
So your solution is for women to have sex with any Tom dick or Harry so more men can have sex, thus giving the men year long happiness? Take it you're not 6 2 dude?

• Love
Reactions: End Piece, Sweet emotion, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
G

greenlight

Oct 22, 2019
Lol, there is no hope for "pity fucks" of whatever, no reason to expect it, tho it may really help. I feel like @EatingRawCocoa says some truth, but it also feels kind of weird

• Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape
G

greenlight

Oct 22, 2019
Lmao now I can hear them having sex in the bedroom.

• Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape
G

greenlight

Oct 22, 2019
Sorry! That made me laugh!
Yeah, I laugh as well, it so sad it gets funny. Acceptig the fact that I will leave soon helps to ignore it tho

Reactions: sammii and gingerplum
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
You have a female flat mate for whom sex is so disposable that she has fwbs? And she's left you hanging over the abyss as an autistic virgin?

That proves that women are not the compassionate gender. If women offered Pity Fucks for lonely men, the sum happiness of the planet would grow 100fold. Any commitment to the philosophy of utilitarianism actually requires Pity Fucks for lonely men, autistic men, etc. It's not a matter of opinion, but of philosophical consistency.
This is the most delusional self righteous shit I've ever heard in my life. Women owe you nothing.
NOTHING
get over yourself

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: affinity, freefrommybody, Little Mook and 13 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
^This is the most delusional self righteous shit I've ever heard in my life

You've lived a very cosseted life. Lol. Glad I had a part in it.
No, lol. I haven't
I'm just amazed that someone could be so entitled to think the world or women owe them sex. Feeding a dog who's starving is not even remotely in the same category as some weirdo who wants to get his Dick wet and can't fathom why nobody would want to aid In that process
I'll give you a hint
It's you :wink::hug:

• Love
Reactions: affinity, ArtVandelay, Sweet emotion and 3 others
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
Yeah, I laugh as well, it so sad it gets funny. Acceptig the fact that I will leave soon helps to ignore it tho
I'm glad ur leaving, ur roommate's fwb sounds like an asshole! Just put some headphones on and ignore them hun, u'll be out of there soon anyway :heart:

Reactions: LittleJem
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
^Yawn. That doesn't even make sense nor actually engage meaningfully with what I wrote. Please, either don't bother me, or dig deeper in your bag-of-paint by numbers Internet insults.
Lol.
This is your exact quote
That proves that women are not the compassionate gender. If women offered Pity Fucks for lonely men, the sum happiness of the planet would grow 100fold. Any commitment to the philosophy of utilitarianism actually requires Pity Fucks for lonely men, autistic men, etc. It's not a matter of opinion, but of philosophical consistency.

I'm pretty sure my response has everything to do with your entitlement as a person
You're so lost in grandiose, that you think women should fuck literal strangers to make them feel better.
Without getting paid
That's creepy, delusional and utterly insane. If this statement wasn't on the site its on, I'd post this directly to reddit and have thousands laughing at you. Jesus Christ. Literally so weird

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: affinity, LittleJem, Sweet emotion and 4 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
@DepressionsAHo misses the point
Nope. Sure don't. Both of you are lost in a fantasy that women owe you something cause you feel shitty about your lives. So do the rest of us. people, as much as you might wish it weren't true, owe you nothing. We all wish the world was kinder. I sure as shit do. But I don't prance around here expecting men to have sex with me to make me feel better. That's where the issue lies

Reactions: affinity and Sweet emotion
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
You keep referring to women owing men. You are not capable of subtle thought. Women don't owe men anything.That is obvious.
Your original reply suggests WILDLY otherwise but ya ok

Reactions: Sweet emotion
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
^^Yeah, he does. But people always do, as it's not something anyone is mature enough or comfortable enough to have a proper conversations about. So just lazy arsed accusations of being "entitled" or wanting to get "dick wet" etc.
^^You are doubting the accuracy of my statement that sex with men who are sad due to a lack of sex would make such men less sad and that if a person is commit to increasing general happiness than the conclusion israther obvious? Seems rather incontrovertible to me. At no point did I refer to strangers, incidentally.
Also, I'm a girl.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
^^ Of course you are. And you can get sex whenever you want. So you have no lived conception of these issues.

You've just jumped straight to the go to "entitled" accusation because you don't actually want to hear what was being said.
^^Thanks for the reply. Shame you said precisely nothing.
Ooookkk buddy lmao
You do you
Do me a solid though
Beat your meat and stay inside
I'd be a lot more comfortable if you did :)

Reactions: gingerplum and Morphinekiss
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
^^ Of course you are. And you can get sex whenever you want. So you have no lived conception of these issues.
I really just want to know why people assume girls can get sex whenever we want? Is there a dick fairy that comes around every night checking if we're good, cause if so he's lost my address.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: affinity, Little Mook, freya and 11 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I really just want to know why people assume girls can get sex whenever we want? Is there a dick fairy that comes around every night checking if we're good, cause if so he's lost my address.
Same.
Its been several months
Can he come over?

• Love
Reactions: ScorpiusDragon, Sweet emotion, sammii and 1 other person
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
^Just because someone hints at agreement, doesn't mean they've said anything. Gingerplums reply was entirely vacuous.
I'm well aware of that but either way, the point still stands
Anyways though. Nobody here is gonna listen to the other side so you do you. There's no point to this anymore
I'm gonna go get plastered

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
^^ Because they can. Any woman can get sex any time of the day, any day of the week. I had 500 offers in a week as a fake women looking for a hook up.
Several months. Ha!! Proves the point. That's a "long time" for a female.
As a woman who is not having sex at this given moment when they would like to be, I've proven your assumptions wrong. And it's been years for me.

Reactions: SawItOnce and sammii
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
^^ Because they can. Any woman can get sex any time of the day, any day of the week. I had 500 offers in a week as a fake women looking for a hook up.
Several months. Ha!! Proves the point. That's a "long time" for a female.
Oh, ok. Here I thought you were being wryly tongue in cheek, or a little hyperbolic in the name of wit.

My bad. You're a complete fucking douche nozzle, and a vapid one at that.

Sorry, mods. It's probably going to get worse.

Reactions: affinity, Sweet emotion, woxihuanni and 3 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Oh, ok. Here I thought you were being wryly tongue in cheek, or a little hyperbolic in the name of wit.

My bad. You're a complete fucking douche nozzle, and a vapid one at that.

Sorry, mods. It's probably going to get worse.
There she is :heart:
I'm a douche bag at heart so I couldn't even give a sarcastic answer. What can I say man. The cuntiness just flows out of me

• Love
Reactions: gingerplum and sammii
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
There she is :heart:
I'm a douche bag at heart so I couldn't even give a sarcastic answer. What can I say man. The cuntiness just flows out of me
Girl. It's ladies' night somewhere, let's go get our free drink ON.

• Love
Reactions: Morphinekiss
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019

Attachments

• 20191023_155302.jpg
    20191023_155302.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Hugs
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Not only is it depressing cos I am an anxious autistic virgin, while he is neurotypical and good looking, but every time he comes, he lowkey bullies me. Like he is not doing anything which I can explicitly call out, but he would say random things to me in a way which is clearly demeaning, and we both clearly understand it.
Sorry your thread went sideways, and sorry your roommate is inconsiderate.

How is your relationship with her? Would it be possible to have a conversation with just her where you establish some guidelines. For example, she gives you some heads up through text message or something that fwb will be coming over so you could find a way to busy doing something else, or atleast so you have time to mentally prepare for his rudeness towards you?

Reactions: SawItOnce, ImsooDone1N, Science Is Scary and 5 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Thanks - lots of helpful and empathetic perspectives.

Not that the ladies on this thread need my help, they are doing just fine, but what the fuck did you expect airing opinions like yours on any kind of public platform?

Reactions: Ness, ImsooDone1N, Boonks and 3 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Not that the ladies on this thread need my help, they are doing just fine, but what the fuck did you expect airing opinions like yours on any kind of public platform?
Thank you lmaoooo :pfff:
Also yes, apologies about your thread

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Sorry your thread went sideways, and sorry your roommate is inconsiderate.

How is your relationship with her? Would it be possible to have a conversation with just her where you establish some guidelines. For example, she gives you some heads up through text message or something that fwb will be coming over so you could find a way to busy doing something else, or atleast so you have time to mentally prepare for his rudeness towards you?
What @Morphinekiss said, and sorry, me too. PM me if you want to vent; you shouldn't have to tolerate condescension like that in your own flat.

sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
I guess only 18% of men are desirable to a large proportion of women but here's the thing. I do think that there's at least some conditioning or brainwashing on women that might be why it's this skewed. It's a lot different for men, like most men find a much larger percentage of women attractive especially while women are young. In this video he goes into the brainwashing of women.

I don't think that's accurate, I'm a pansexual woman and I've been attracted to a lot of different people for a lot of different reasons. I'm pretty sure I'm not brainwashed :pfff: I can't speak for the other ladies here tho lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.