• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Done here

Done here

Motivation is Dead
Feb 17, 2020
Ok, through some research I think I've figured out my OD cocktail.

I'm thinking the main part will be Diphenhydramine (600 pills, 15g) and Quetiapine (360 pills, 18g) for good measure. I am also planning on getting meto (definitely) and some alcohol. Will probably swallow all with some water or cordial (will take meto before).

Do you guys have any more info that would help? I just want to make sure I get it right.

(Also, I know that Diphen causes crazy hallucinations in a lotta ppl, I'm fine with that. Have OD'd on Quetiapine twice, the only issue was being found/I called an ambo for myself the first time)

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, SimplyTopHat, faust and 1 other person
deck of cards

deck of cards

Feb 16, 2020
I don't think your stomach can hold that much pills.

Reactions: highlyvolatile, SimplyTopHat, blood orange and 3 others
O

Onlyborrowedtime

Realising the golden age never existed
Feb 11, 2020
I don't think your stomach can hold that much pills.
I think you're right

OP this will be a really horrible and unpleasant way to go. Death will be slow and painful. Diphenhydramine minium recorded leathal dose is 10.1mg/g with an LD50 of about 80.6mg/g

Quetiapine has an LD 50 of about 322mg/g however people have survived with doses up to 30gs in their system.

I'm not sure how these drugs interact with each other but the odds don't look in your favour.

Reactions: highlyvolatile, Midnight-rain and Quarky00
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Done here, I'm sorry you're contemplating this. ODing is very unreliable, and chances are you'd only be making your situation worse. Please be careful, and please spend some time looking through the available resources:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: SimplyTopHat
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
And how are you going to take 960 pills?

Try swallowing 100 empty gel capsules just for a test. It's nearly impossible.

I believe this is theoretically fatal, but not doable, nor peaceful.

Reactions: highlyvolatile, GinaIsReady, Aschera and 1 other person
Done here

Done here

Motivation is Dead
Feb 17, 2020
And how are you going to take 960 pills?

Try swallowing 100 empty gel capsules just for a test. It's nearly impossible.

I believe this is theoretically fatal, but not doable, nor peaceful.
I'm up for the challenge, I've swallowed hundreds of pills in the past. Just a bit of water and some meto beforehand.

I'm not too fussed about peaceful, after a while the quetiapine will knock me out or I'll black out, as has been my experience. Renal and/or liver failure is fine. Plus one of my kidneys is already donezo after I jumped in front of a train.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile and GinaIsReady
Aschera

Aschera

Jan 27, 2020
i've heard by now there's a small amount of vomitiva in those pills.
once tried with about 300 pills and just ended up puking the entire night and being delirious for 3 days

Reactions: Quarky00
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Oh my God! 960 pills, this is the first time I see such an insane amount of pills used in the method!
Predicting 99% possibility of throwing up. Well, if you crush the pills and mix in water, will be grand. But if you just swallow them, it will be at least 1L of water in your stomach - guaranteed throw up. Idk what happens if these two combined, but sounds awful to me :(

Reactions: highlyvolatile and Quarky00
O

Onlyborrowedtime

Realising the golden age never existed
Feb 11, 2020
I'm up for the challenge, I've swallowed hundreds of pills in the past. Just a bit of water and some meto beforehand.

I'm not too fussed about peaceful, after a while the quetiapine will knock me out or I'll black out, as has been my experience. Renal and/or liver failure is fine. Plus one of my kidneys is already donezo after I jumped in front of a train.

They key factor is swallowing them quick enough so they all absorb at roughly the same time.

Quetiapine is a sedative not a tanqulizer. If your body is in extreme pain due to organ failure, it is likely you either won't fall asleep or will just wake back up.

Having only one kidney is likely to increase your chances significantly, but I still have doubts over the lethalness of this method. It should be noted that the hallucinations are also very unpleasant not just vivid.

Tbh even if this method doesn't kill you, it will mostly likely ruin your body enough so any future attempt would.

Reactions: highlyvolatile, SimplyTopHat and Aschera
Done here

Done here

Motivation is Dead
Feb 17, 2020
i've heard by now there's a small amount of vomitiva in those pills.
once tried with about 300 pills and just ended up puking the entire night and being delirious for 3 days
yeah, most likely will choke on my own vomit, but that's ok as long as it gets the job done

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
yeah, most likely will choke on my own vomit, but that's ok as long as it gets the job done
It is a desperate step. Will you update us on your condition?
Mr. L, age 17, is admitted to the hospital after ingesting 24 diphenhydramine 25-mg tablets in 3 hours as a possible suicide attempt. His parents witnessed him behaving strangely and brought him to the hospital. They state that their son was visibly agitated and acting inappropriately. He was seen talking to birds, trees, and the walls of the house.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, SimplyTopHat, Aschera and 1 other person
Done here

Done here

Motivation is Dead
Feb 17, 2020
It is a desperate step. Will you update us on your condition?
Not trying it tonight, I'm probably planning on CTB in maybe April?

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Even if you manage to swallow you are at risk for pharmacobezoar , where all the pills stick together in stomach to create a huge ball . In that case the medication is released slowly from the bezoar . So expectations of a knock out are not certain . Pharmacobezoars are not common , but neither is taking 960 pills , and I'm not into dissuading you , it's just another hurdle your body need to overcome .

So lets discuss plan seriously. You will be taking 960 pills with water .. that's 10 pills per gulp ? I guess that's 30 pills per minute , 300 per 10 minutes.. so that's 30 minutes of constantly non stop taking pills?

Lay out your plan's specifics...

I think it may be fatal , but how will you overcome vomiting everything , while still awake? Meto are no magic.

Last edited:
Reactions: highlyvolatile, SimplyTopHat, blood orange and 1 other person
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Even if you manage to swallow you are at risk for pharmacobezoar , where all the pills stick together in stomach to create a huge ball . In that case the medication is released slowly from the bezoar . So expectations of a knock out are not certain . Pharmacobezoars are not common , but neither is taking 960 pills , and I'm not into dissuading you , it's just another hurdle your body need to overcome .

So lets discuss plan seriously. You will be taking 960 pills with water .. that's 10 pills per gulp ? I guess that's 30 pills per minute , 300 per 10 minutes.. so that's 30 minutes of constantly non stop taking pills?

Lay out your plan's specifics...

I think it may be fatal , but how will you overcome vomiting everything , while still awake? Meto are no magic.

There is no way the user can swallow such an amount. 10 tabs 30 ml of water, 960 tabs - almost 3L. If the user manages to swallow with 10ml (not too likely, then it is 1L+)

Done here

Done here

Motivation is Dead
Feb 17, 2020
There is no way the user can swallow such an amount. 10 tabs 30 ml of water, 960 tabs - almost 3L. If the user manages to swallow with 10ml (not too likely, then it is 1L+)
Hmmmmm, maybe I'll just take half the bottle of diphen? Then its only 660, i feel like thats more manageable.

E

Esc9434

Student
Feb 25, 2020
Use ginger root pills and a little water to digest the pills... Then eat something fatty...

It is going to eventually hit you. It is going to absorb some in intestines, and most in colon. Using regular digestion (stomach acid), most would be absorbed in intestines and some in colon.

Make sure whatever is bothering you is fixable or not. What you are doing is permanent.

Good luck.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hmmmmm, maybe I'll just take half the bottle of diphen? Then its only 660, i feel like thats more manageable.
Dear @Done here, please, don't do the things if you don't know the consequences. Did you do a research on possible outcomes?

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Yeah , but how ? Try making a detailed plan like I did , how many pills / sips , meto regimen , etc :)

Btw diphen was one of my first/oldest plans , it causes troubles as mentioned, violent , flimsy , but yeah can be very lethal . It's not very common and sadly not well documented. I think lethal dose is around 10g (not sure) .

Last edited:
Reactions: faust
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Well, it sounds like others have basically said everything I would have said. I will be legitimately impressed if you can keep that many pills down. I feel like there must be easier ways especially if pain isn't a concern to you... wouldn't a good old rope be more convenient?

S

Sail_to_Infinity

Feb 24, 2020
This method looks like a highway straight to psych ward...

Reactions: Indieblue, SimplyTopHat, blood orange and 1 other person
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I must say reading your method made me feel very concerned for you.
It's a huge amount of pills to ingest, please reconsider and look at other methods.
Can you obtain SN where you are?

Reactions: highlyvolatile and Quarky00
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
That will be used against us in the next anti-SS article :haha: So is this --

Encouraging !!! Challenge !! Impressed !!

(I'm 100% mocking them , not members;)
This is definitely challenging! Just imagine it on the news: a person ate 960 tablets! It sounds like a Guinness Record!

Reactions: Indieblue and SimplyTopHat
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
This is definitely challenging! Just imagine it on the news: a person ate 960 tablets! It sounds like a Guinness Record!
:pfff:

Now we are not only glorifying suicide , we are making fun of suicide . We are bad people and should be locked ("helped") .

Reactions: Indieblue
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
:pfff:

Now we are not only glorifying suicide , we are making fun of suicide . We are bad people and should be locked ("helped") .
I guess we need a bit of humour healing our sore minds.

• Love
Reactions: Indieblue, SimplyTopHat and Quarky00
SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
Not going to comment on your proposed method. However, there are better options for the Diphenhydramine.

You are asking about 600 x 15 mg = 9,000 mg

Benadryl is sold as 25 mg tablets. So you could reduce the quantity to 360 if you change the dosage (360 x 25 mg = 9,000 mg)

Also, there are 50 mg sizes available of generic, and you would only need 180 tablets (50 mg x 180 = 9,000 mg).

Additionally, this is also available in liquid form (Big Lots sells it) in a dosage of 50mg/30ml (But this would require a large amount of liquid since you would need 30ml x 180 = 5,400 ml or 5.4 liters). There are also other versions that have 50mg/20ml (20ml x 180 = 3,600 ml or 3.6 liters) - Note, available in grape or cherry flavor...

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That will be used against us in the next anti-SS article :haha: So is this --

Encouraging !!! Challenge !! Impressed !!

(I'm 100% mocking them , not members;)
Hey I had to make at least one post they will use against me :)

• Love