2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

• Love
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain, Deleted member 17331, K-O and 3 others
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'm not a teenager, but I am obsessed with Billie Eillish atm!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm not a teenager, but I am obsessed with Billie Eillish atm!!
I'm not either and I like her. Also really like Dua Lipa & Ava Max

Dua Lipa-Levitating :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MindFrog and Brick In The Wall
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Viro_Major
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
A bit of a hostile environment on the Suicide forum today/tonight. Gonna listen to one of my favorite songs that reflect some of the thread conversations & chill out to the sexiness of this video now. Join me!
Influencers obviously David Bowie & Beck, among others.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Brick In The Wall, Viro_Major and 2 others
bornintoagrave

bornintoagrave

Nov 17, 2020
Live music is such a good distraction. I miss it. This was the last show I saw. It was fun. The band was very nice, too.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Deleted member 23586, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Wow, she's good. Really well mixed into the recording, too. I want that kit!! Do you play?
Do you ? Yeah heavy and well in place.
I used to a long time ago. Bought drumsticks yesterday but really anticipate to start electronic pads, or hand drums or electrified cajon next since I'd like to dive more in electronic music.
Have hand played a lot more on random furniture by reach than on real kits :) (huge constraint to not disturb the neighbourhood or find a rehearsal place...)
For the anecdote, I have a teenager girl who plays drums in the house in front of my balcony and sometimes I spend time listening to her with envy. Although she sucks, it's still cool to hear. I attribute to her that I cannot completely forget about percussions

targeting this piece of gear specifically

but this is tempting too. I talked to this girl not long ago to figure out a "best setup". She's a pro cajon player but very accessible

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, bornintoagrave and dropdeadfred
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020

I love the track... but i find it creepy at various levels

Reactions: DocNo
bornintoagrave

bornintoagrave

Nov 17, 2020
Do you ? Yeah heavy and well in place.
I used to a long time ago. Bought drumsticks yesterday but really anticipate to start electronic pads, or hand drums or electrified cajon next since I'd like to dive more in electronic music.
Have hand played a lot more on random furniture by reach than on real kits :) (huge constraint to not disturb the neighbourhood or find a rehearsal place...)
For the anecdote, I have a teenager girl who plays drums in the house in front of my balcony and sometimes I spend time listening to her with envy. Although she sucks, it's still cool to hear. I attribute to her that I cannot completely forget about percussions

targeting this piece of gear specifically

but this is tempting too. I talked to this girl not long ago to figure out a "best setup". She's a pro cajon player but very accessible

Those both look really fun to play. I've never tried electronic pads. I just have a pretty simple acoustic drum kit. I started playing when I was about 12. I didn't have any friends so I had to learn all the instruments and overdub everything on an 8 track recorder. That's when making music was the most fun. That lasted until I was about 20. I slowly got back into it over the years and switched over to using Logic to record and overdub. It's fair to say digital audio workstations with an unlimited number of tracks like Logic have killed creativity, at least mine. It's just too easy, at least for people who started out on actual tape. I got my current kit after my ex moved out and have been playing with that for the past few years. The desire to play comes and goes.

• Love
Reactions: Viro_Major
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I love this song more than anything.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MichaelNomad123 and bornintoagrave
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020

• Love
Reactions: Bauhaus, not-2-b-the-answer and KleinerWolf
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: omoidarui, not-2-b-the-answer, Viro_Major and 1 other person
N

nachofriend

Sad smelly wizard boi (they/he)
Nov 6, 2020

Someone recently shared their music with me and I thought they had a beautiful voice, it sounded kinda like this artist tierra whack. shes great.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and MindFrog
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, not-2-b-the-answer and Viro_Major