• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
My mum recently CTB. Her bloods in ICU showed only promethazine and alcohol. She hid any evidence of what she'd taken I see on Wikipedia it says 6g and you'll silently go to sleep. She was laying peacefully on a bed on the lawn she had made. Does this sound likely or would she have taken something else?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Frew, Quarky00 and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Was there an autopsy and if yes, did they say when you could expect the toxicology results?

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
holy crap. i don't know anything about substances or stuff she may have taken, but i'm really sorry about the loss of you're mom to suicide recently. terrible and heartbreaking, especially if you were already struggling with suicidal ideation yourself :(

hope you find peace.

Reactions: Frew
T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Yea but they take like a year or more over here for the coronors report

• Aww..
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I am so sorry for your loss. It is impossible to know what substances she took without an autopsy. I am sorry it will take so long.

We are here if you want to talk.:hug: