• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tibicen_linnei

tibicen_linnei

Do you think it's gonna be like this forever?
Apr 4, 2023
Not sure if this is "politics and philosophy" related, but here goes...

I resonated heavily with "I'm Glad My Mom Died" by Jennette McCurdy. My mom was a creepy stage mom/almost olympian gymnast. She abused me emotionally and physically. Put me into those gross child pagents. I think I started modeling in commercials/print ads as a baby.

I started to SH around 6 or 7 and had an eating disorder by 10. She ignored it all except to call me a pincushion when she got drunk enough to address the issues she tried to ignore...with insults and mockery.

She got that kind of drunk every night.

Since this is likely the last mother's day I'll be around for, I'm thinking of leaving the book on her porch.

I haven't talked to her for a while. Don't want to get into it...but one of the last times I saw her, she hit and ran a parked car in front of a house with a Ring camera. I doubled back and paid the homeowners off. It was about 400 to make sure they didn't report her car for what she did.

My entire family has been cut off. I've legally changed my name.

I want my mother to know how she broke me starting childhood. My dad wasn't able to protect me so I was a ball of play-doh for her to mash around and abuse.

I want her to know I don't forgive her. Even in death.

Reactions: carmechanicer_keke