• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Oh no, not beating up kids! I'm sure everyone remembers, and likes Wittgenstein, because beat up kids lol.

ANd just so you know, in reference to the deranged and hysterical rambling you polluted this post with: no, this site was not created "by the same" incels, it probably isn't even being run rn by any sort of incels; and no, bigotry and misogyny is not "free speech";

Now I just feel bad for you... Jesus. Those are some series mommy issues.
He has a habit of lying and saying entirely incorrect things. That, or as you put perfectly; Deranged ramblings. You should see his other post.

As for the rest of the thread; So many misogynistic incels litter this place. There are many men who are misunderstood, and need genuine help who identify with being an incel due to their issues and not their beliefs. I am not sure if they should continued to be thought as incels because being an incel has begun to take on other affiliations. Its no longer being exclusively involuntarily celibate.

These men are longers, but not monsters like true incels are.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
H

Hellonearth

Jul 14, 2020
Why does one have to be an incel to say that women's standards have increased significantly and that most of them aren't showing any incentive to commit to relationships? That's simply the case. Whether there is (or should be) any bitterness behind this statement is a completely separate matter.

60 years after the sexual revolution, divorce rates are through the roof and birth rates are barely above replacement level. Women, if they do marry, do so well into their thirties. The only populations in the West who are generally successful at raising families are immigrants from conservative parts of the developing world. Go figure.

It's not impossible to date, that's not the point. The point is that it's unreasonably hard to do so, for men. This is now being talked about widely outside of the so called "manosphere", and it's no longer a fringe theory originating from so called incels:

You believe that we have a false sense of entitlement, that our sadness is a result of unrealistic expectations and lack of responsibility, and that as a result we don't deserve any sympathy. Frankly, that's a very sad caricature of our viewpoint, and it would be interesting to see if you would live up to this standard of responsibility if you were put in our shoes.

We don't think we're entitled to women. What we are entitled to is a societal framework that's conducive to relationships. That's not possible in a society where women are incentivised to catch the biggest fish and compete in milking their sex appeal for everything it's worth.

Your whole indictment of our viewpoint is simply about your freedom. Your right to choose. me. me. me. me. No regard given to the consequences of the unbridled and uninformed use of freedom. Women have historically been indispensable pillars of human society, contributing profoundly to its fabric through their nurturing roles and beyond. But they are also the gatekeepers to sex and relationships. They have tremendous power in this regard. And they are using it recklessly.

Last edited:
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Oh no, not beating up kids!
Thank you for illustrating my point, on a site full of people abused as children.

ANd just so you know, in reference to the deranged and hysterical rambling you polluted this post with: no, this site was not created "by the same" incels, it probably isn't even being run rn by any sort of incels; and no, bigotry and misogyny is not "free speech";
To the contrary:

"The forum was founded on March 18, 2018, by Diego Joaquín Galante and Lamarcus Small,[1] who go by the online pseudonyms Serge and Marquis. [...] Diego Joaquín Galante and Lamarcus Small describe themselves as incels and run a number of incel and manosphere related forums where members' discussions have been characterized as condoning, downplaying, or advocating violence against women. A September 2022 report from the Center for Countering Digital Hate described one of the forums as the largest forum dedicated to incel ideology."

Deep in (what some might call) your heart, you know Wittgenstein would have utter contempt for your intellect. Not a nice guy

He has a habit of lying and saying entirely incorrect things. That, or as you put perfectly; Deranged ramblings. You should see his other post.
Haha, you support someone who covers for a famous child abuser, who beat little girls! Shows your true colors

Last edited:
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Thank you for illustrating my point, on a site full of people abused as children.

To the contrary:

"The forum was founded on March 18, 2018, by Diego Joaquín Galante and Lamarcus Small,[1] who go by the online pseudonyms Serge and Marquis. [...] Diego Joaquín Galante and Lamarcus Small describe themselves as incels and run a number of incel and manosphere related forums where members' discussions have been characterized as condoning, downplaying, or advocating violence against women. A September 2022 report from the Center for Countering Digital Hate described one of the forums as the largest forum dedicated to incel ideology."
You dedicate a lot of your video talking about my beliefs without actually knowing why I'm a member in this forum.
I'm a trans woman who has suffered their entire life. My childhood was ruined by neglectful parents and I've had a terrible upbringing. As a result of that I experienced suicidal ideation very early in my life. Being trans teached me that we live in a society that doesn't really give a fuck about marginalised people. That's why I have become a member in this forum. During the years I have realized that the right to die is a deeply neglected right, in the majority of the world it's surpressed and you're not really allowed to talk openly about suicide. If you want to know more about the stigma around mental health, just talk to a few members of this forum and ask them why they are active in this forum.
I'm secular. I don't believe in any religion. And I consider the right to die when you're suffering so much that you can't take it any longer a compassionate and empathic position. I think people like you who fear monger about this forum and take valid criticism to the extreme are not acting in good faith. You claim this forum has anything to do with inceldom. If you did some research, you would know that inceldom isn't really a common theme in this forum. You will find so many different groups with different backgrounds in this community, we're actually quite diverse and people are here for very different reason. We're also very heterogenic when it comes to ideology. You claim we're a cult and that we all believe in the same thing. That's not really true. We disagree on so many topics. Some members are left-wing, some are right-wing, some are socially conservative and some are more liberal. I had so many political discussions with people who had a different opinion than me and that's okay. We don't really have any common goals in this forum. The only thing that truly connects us is the need for a place to talk about deeply personal topics without censorship and a forced narrative and the idea that we should have a right to make deeply decisions without intervention of a third party. And that's it.

Here is the deal. I've been suicidal my entire life. I'm not just an admin, I'm a member myself. I'm a human. And I'm trans. I know how it feels to be trapped in this place. I know how it feels to suffer. I know how it feels when nobody seems to understand you. I know how it feels when you can't open up to anybody because you fear judgemental reactions and involuntary hospitalisation when you just say the wrong words. And I know the dire need to find relief from pain. Do you, Jonels? You, who claims to speak for all the suicidal people out there, do you represent their interests and their needs? Really?
This was RainAndSadness' response to the claims about this forum being an incel forum. At this rate you're even arguing against the words of the administrators hoping no one will know better.

The original owners of the forum are not the same people who run it now. The forum you are referencing in your quote was about the other forums they were running by that point. The manosphere and incel forums they run. Sanctioned Suicide is not an incel forum.

• Informative
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
The original owners of the forum are not the same people who run it now. The forum you are referencing in your quote was about the other forums they were running by that point. The manosphere and incel forums they run. Sanctioned Suicide is not an incel forum.
Yep, we both agree on this point. My claim was "It's made by the same incels who made this suicide forum. Thanks again, incels! ❤️"

Obviously it's not an incel forum. Otherwise this would be quite an odd conversation :)

But I think it's significant that a couple incels founded both: the most notorious suicide & incel forums on the internet. Where people could vigorously express themselves, like you & I are doing. In a way that's usually banned

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Yep, we both agree on this point. My claim was "It's made by the same incels who made this suicide forum. Thanks again, incels! ❤️"

Obviously it's not an incel forum. Otherwise this would be quite an odd conversation :)

But I think it's significant that a couple incels founded both: the most notorious suicide & incel forums on the internet. Where people could vigorously express themselves, like you & I are doing. In a way that's usually banned
They made the original forum. But this forum has been updated, managed, changed and transformed by the new owners. There is a reason why others suggested another forum for these incels. This forum is unlike the others. It has been fundamentally changed. You're giving too much credit to a group of incels who originally taken the domain. Incels who did not make the original Sanctioned Suicide on Reddit, only the name to help everyone move to a new website.

• Informative
tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
Hi! Thanks for your thoughtfulness

Well, redpillers vary. Some focus on underlying principles; others engage in pop culture discourse. Fresh & Fit are maybe the most important ones engaging in pop discourse; and they do mention powerful billionaires... as well as the particular case study of DiCaprio. For the same reason that random Playboy model (who you cited) did too

Regarding billionaires, Fresh & Fit claim it's well-understood that men typically want sexual variety, so powerful ones get a respectable public facing wife + private side-chicks. So that woman you mention — she was one of his mistresses. (Dunno how many he had, maybe had only time for 1, maybe he had 10. He upgraded his security, so it's even harder to know details about his private life)

In any case, twice in your post, you've used one datapoint to "disprove" a general point. Not even natural sciences have a notion of "proof" — that's for mathematics. It takes deeper analysis & evidence to counter such claims. I mean, how would Myron of Fresh & Fit try to rebut your argument?

I wrote "Redpill & patriarchy for nerds" to explore the deeper assumptions of redpillers. You may think they're "easy to disprove". Well, feel free to try your hand at it, but please come correct & self-questioning
The average age gap in a marriage is 2.3. One of the highest age groups of single people are young women and older men. Why aren't they getting together? A 20 or more year age gap has a 95% failure rate.

Like I said I can write a long list of multiple examples to "disprove" based on factual numbers.

If someone is believing false information and are too lazy to look into it themselves that means they're a pos. I already know these things. People online want you to waste your time debating and teaching them things that are facts. Simply for them to say "no" based on fake bullshit information from a podcasts. There is no point. I don't care enough to write it all.

Remember Myron Gaines always saying looks don't matter for men, only women. Only for him to turn around and get a hair transplant when he was going bald.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
The average age gap in a marriage is 2.3. One of the highest age groups of single people are young women and older men. Why aren't they getting together? A 20 or more year age gap has a 95% failure rate.
Yeah, I hear DiCaprio's relationships have a 100% failure rate, at least when his gf turns 25... :P

If someone is believing false information and are too lazy to look into it themselves that means they're a pos. I already know these things. People online want you to waste your time debating and teaching them things that are facts. Simply for them to say "no" based on fake bullshit information from a podcasts. There is no point. I don't care enough to write it all.
Well yeah, I mean certainly Fresh & Fit are goofy. Their panel shows are circuses where they discombobulate the female panel; and Myron vs Fresh disagree on things like whether guys should have female friends. On top of that, there's Money Mondays, RedPill Wednesdays, then the Friday Special Guest... They're all over the place

It's impossible to completely agree with them, because they internally disagree. And they also disagree with other redpillers who come on as respected guests; for example, Orion Taraban flatly disagreed with stripping women of the vote

Furthermore, I suspect Myron says some things to move the Overton window

If you want serious relationship content, there's Orion Taraban & Casey Zander. Male physical beauty, Austin Dunham. Relationship virtue, Alexander Grace. Fundamentals of game, Destiny's book. A more collegial, respectful version of Fresh & Fit's panels with 7 women, there's Michael Sartain

Of these, the most careful & even-handed is Orion Taraban

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Yeah, I hear DiCaprio's relationships have a 100% failure rate, at least when his gf turns 25... :P

Well yeah, I mean certainly Fresh & Fit are goofy. Their panel shows are circuses where they discombobulate the female panel; and Myron vs Fresh disagree on things like whether guys should have female friends. On top of that, there's Money Mondays, RedPill Wednesdays, then the Friday Special Guest... They're all over the place

It's impossible to completely agree with them, because they internally disagree. And they also disagree with other redpillers who come on as respected guests; for example, Orion Taraban flatly disagreed with stripping women of the vote

Furthermore, I suspect Myron says some things to move the Overton window

If you want serious relationship content, there's Orion Taraban & Casey Zander. Male physical beauty, Austin Dunham. Relationship virtue, Alexander Grace. Fundamentals of game, Destiny's book. A more collegial, respectful version of Fresh & Fit's panels with 7 women, there's Michael Sartain

Of these, the most careful & even-handed is Orion Taraban
omfg this is just so sad and embarassing to read. But I'm sure that's just because my puny little intellect is no much for Wittgenstein or whatever lmfao

Last edited:
Reactions: ForsakenDial
S

SFB123

Decided that it's the end.
Apr 5, 2021
Isn't that ironic? Most men just want to dip it in something (an object, which we are not), and now they're complaining that women are doing it which they are fully entitled to, because guess what.. we have needs too (really lmao). I say.. GO LASSIES :D

You're a (insert derogatory term here) if you're a woman and want to have a bit of fun, but, if you're a man, you're a "legend", and looked up to.

If a woman complains that all men want is fun, the reaction is "that's men for you", "boys will be boys", "men only want to fuck women", "they all just think with their fucking dicks". And plenty of my male friends have said exactly this, too, so don't even try and tell me otherwise. I'm older enough, and wise enough to know this.

Plenty of women still want to be with someone, I would suggest trying harder. Most men don't know how to communicate with a woman, let alone get into a relationship. I am certain you fall into that bracket, so instead of complaining about us on a suicide forum, I would suggest you do something about it, and to actually try and engage with a woman - it isn't hard

You're not owed a girlfriend.

I really hope you're not here to look for vulnerable women..
Of course I'm not looking for vulnerable women. I'm venting what I've been feeling for a long time & what's a major contributor to my suicidality. I'm not looking for a girlfriend at all, it's just I've been experiencing nothing but contempt from women outside.
Hey man, I understand being sad and frustrated about relationship stuff. But maybe log off for a bit. There's a lot of toxic stuff about "male dating crisis in the West" on the internet that simply isn't reality and only compounds the problem when you believe in it.
I am a fat, ugly 44 year old single dad and I got hit on pretty hard by some beautiful women just last week. I did not take them up on the offer because I'm too screwed up for anyone to deal with, but it did happen.
If it can happen to me it can happen to you. I am a socially awkward and not good looking person.
Thanks for the understanding & empathy man. Things are so difficult for young men 18-29 these days & unfortunately they're only taking a turn for the worst :(
Well, the points the OP mentions are observations across the manosphere, not just the redpill community

Do you have Fresh & Fit in mind, who do humiliate women over 30? It's important to know they humiliate men arguably much harder — if we don't succeed, we're "losers", "brokies", "simps", etc. And that's most of us, like 80-90%. Watch their call-in shows, see them break men down & make them face reality: women tend to wait at the finish line & fuck the winners. This, they maintain, is the awful truth that we simply have to adjust to. Most men have lower value than women of the same age, until 30

I explore their role in patriarchy here

Many in the redpill community would consider the OP a whiner who accomplishes nothing but repulse women. And judging my the responses here, seems they're right

What's an alternative? One's to organize the losers of patriarchy against it

I wouldn't say they're oblivious. They just don't give a fuck

Why?
  • they benefit from surplus lonely men, like bosses benefit from surplus unemployed
  • certain ideologies reduce their natural human sympathy
  • they're biologically/culturally repulsed by weaker men

To illustrate matters, what have you done against the homelessness crisis? Or the crisis of lonely older women? Or hell, even the suicide crisis?

OP, you can ignore this post. SaSu was founded by incels. Which is why it supports free speech more than other forums. This poster can assert what "we accept" all they want, but we can equally disagree

Furthermore, this one runs around with the avatar of a guy (Ludwig Wittgenstein) who got fired from teaching because he beat up kids:

Ditto women here, whose suffering nevertheless doesn't cause them to sympathize with your plight. As bell hooks honestly said: "Most women do not want to deal with male pain if it interferes with the satisfaction of female desire"

She talked about how she didn't even wanna hear about her boyfriend's pain — after pushing him to open up: "I did not want my image of the strong man truly challenged by learning of his weaknesses and vulnerabilities. Here I was, an enlightened feminist woman who did not want to hear my man speak his pain because it revealed his emotional vulnerability. It stands to reason, then, that the masses of women committed to the sexist principle that men who express their feelings are weak really do not want to hear men speak, especially if what they say is that they hurt, that they feel unloved."

Whereas they're gentle with a loud TERF saying we men have Death Privilege, because homeless men die unvalued — whereas gals' bodies have inherent value

Even gals who can't learn algebra. Wittgenstein was only supposed to beat non-genius boys. Just like many mothers — we see how women act when they're finally in a position of physical dominance. I've comforted women who confessed they wanted to dash their babies' brains against a wall

Anyway. You're not alone. If you want the skills to have girlfriends, these are the best guys I know in the manosphere, who don't sugarcoat women's nature: Alexander Grace, Orion Taraban, Casey Zander, Fresh&Fit

The red pill is perilous to swallow. Women are not what the media portrays them as. Orion Taraban said guys who swallow it make a growling sputter, as if they're choking. And if you don't swallow it completely, the choking never ends. (Until you die)

You might naturally want a peer, a teammate. But that is so unlikely. High quality women are often snapped up quickly. Might help you to have low expectations, like Wittgenstein:
Many thanks for the understanding and advice bro, I appreciate it 🙏🏽 the fact that I'm a British-born Indian makes things even worse though in terms on being looked down on by women. So you could imagine how amplified this current situation for 18-29 y/o males seems in my POV

Last edited: