• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SFB123

Decided that it's the end.
Apr 5, 2021
Male dating crisis across the west is legit eating my hope of ever having a long term committed relationship with a woman. Most women 18-30 nowadays just seem to be into hookup culture & being "boss babes" all whilst trying to find these top 20% of guys

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
This is rage bait and you are trying to bring podcast bro misogyny into a place about actual pain and suffering. If you are sad about being unable to find a girlfriend say that and vent about it but generalizing the female species to get a rise out of people will not land you a girlfriend 🙏

MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
Isn't that ironic? Most men just want to dip it in something (an object, which we are not), and now they're complaining that women are doing it which they are fully entitled to, because guess what.. we have needs too (really lmao). I say.. GO LASSIES :D

You're a (insert derogatory term here) if you're a woman and want to have a bit of fun, but, if you're a man, you're a "legend", and looked up to.

If a woman complains that all men want is fun, the reaction is "that's men for you", "boys will be boys", "men only want to fuck women", "they all just think with their fucking dicks". And plenty of my male friends have said exactly this, too, so don't even try and tell me otherwise. I'm older enough, and wise enough to know this.

Plenty of women still want to be with someone, I would suggest trying harder. Most men don't know how to communicate with a woman, let alone get into a relationship. I am certain you fall into that bracket, so instead of complaining about us on a suicide forum, I would suggest you do something about it, and to actually try and engage with a woman - it isn't hard

You're not owed a girlfriend.

I really hope you're not here to look for vulnerable women..

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Women don't give a shit about men and men don't give a shit about women end of story
nobody cares about anything but themselves deal with it got sexual desires that go unfilled tough luck the sooner this whole place comes to an end the better off we all be no more repressed desires

Last edited:
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
fuck off, incel. We do not accept you here.

Kp thngs civl pls - thre = spce fr ppl wh/ r strugglng in thr love-lives

Male dating crisis across the west is legit eating my hope of ever having a long term committed relationship with a woman. Most women 18-30 nowadays just seem to be into hookup culture & being "boss babes" all whilst trying to find these top 20% of guys

Nt sre whre u r gettng ur info frm bt plnty of womn wll tll u tht = nt tru

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Maintaining a Twitter account in the past really made me an expert in maneuvering around ragebait. Lmfao
I'm not like that, though I know I'm not fit to be anyone's romantic partner, I'm broken mentally/physically and ugly as fuck. All I wanted was to share my life with my best friend, but I can't give them everything.
Don't feel a need to prove yourself to this dude. People like him are completely delusional and antagonize women while simultaneously treating us like unobtainable mythological creatures. I feel for you and I hope you can find peace 🫂 Also I love the Lain icon and you have great taste in anime

Last edited:
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023

Generalizing is not helping the case, and your explanation that women just want hookups or are "boss babes" (I'm an old man at this point, I'm guessing this means career woman?) is certainly drawing away from a primary point that I can empathize with.

*[edited out for brevity's sake]

I agree with your premise, which I'll restate as "young men could use more understanding and patience while they deal with and adapt to this modern dating scene." But you gotta not start your post by lashing out at people who might be willing to lend an ear.

In most cases, men benefit from having women in their lives, because women are great. They could be very supportive, so maybe don't essentially call them all whores and karens in your first post lol, especially if your goal is to get them to understand your struggle.

Last edited:
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Hey man, I understand being sad and frustrated about relationship stuff. But maybe log off for a bit. There's a lot of toxic stuff about "male dating crisis in the West" on the internet that simply isn't reality and only compounds the problem when you believe in it.
I am a fat, ugly 44 year old single dad and I got hit on pretty hard by some beautiful women just last week. I did not take them up on the offer because I'm too screwed up for anyone to deal with, but it did happen.
If it can happen to me it can happen to you. I am a socially awkward and not good looking person.

tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
Is that a crises? Sounds like redpill, the very same redpill that humiliates, shames and degrades women over 30. I'll bet you never once defended nor had compassion or "understanding" when those men were bashing us. Women under 30 probably know they'll be abused in a few years so what's the point. You think a 18yo woman doesn't see how you treat women over 30. Be real.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
😂 I'm 48. What am I? An old dried up prune?

I really had to Google boss babe wtf dude..

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Is that a crises? Sounds like redpill, the very same redpill that humiliates, shames and degrades women over 30.
Well, the points the OP mentions are observations across the manosphere, not just the redpill community

Do you have Fresh & Fit in mind, who do humiliate women over 30? It's important to know they humiliate men arguably much harder — if we don't succeed, we're "losers", "brokies", "simps", etc. And that's most of us, like 80-90%. Watch their call-in shows, see them break men down & make them face reality: women tend to wait at the finish line & fuck the winners. This, they maintain, is the awful truth that we simply have to adjust to. Most men have lower value than women of the same age, until 30

I explore their role in patriarchy here

Many in the redpill community would consider the OP a whiner who accomplishes nothing but repulse women. And judging my the responses here, seems they're right

What's an alternative? One's to organize the losers of patriarchy against it

Most modern women are oblivious to the struggles of young men
I wouldn't say they're oblivious. They just don't give a fuck

Why?
  • they benefit from surplus lonely men, like bosses benefit from surplus unemployed
  • certain ideologies reduce their natural human sympathy
  • they're biologically/culturally repulsed by weaker men

To illustrate matters, what have you done against the homelessness crisis? Or the crisis of lonely older women? Or hell, even the suicide crisis?

fuck off, incel. We do not accept you here.
OP, you can ignore this post. SaSu was founded by incels. Which is why it supports free speech more than other forums. This poster can assert what "we accept" all they want, but we can equally disagree

Furthermore, this one runs around with the avatar of a guy (Ludwig Wittgenstein) who got fired from teaching because he beat up kids:
The physical punishments were not unusual in Austria for boys at the time, but the villagers were unhappy that he was doing it to the girls too. Girls were not expected to grasp algebra, writes Monk, much less have their ears boxed over it.

Ditto women here, whose suffering nevertheless doesn't cause them to sympathize with your plight. As bell hooks honestly said: "Most women do not want to deal with male pain if it interferes with the satisfaction of female desire"

She talked about how she didn't even wanna hear about her boyfriend's pain — after pushing him to open up: "I did not want my image of the strong man truly challenged by learning of his weaknesses and vulnerabilities. Here I was, an enlightened feminist woman who did not want to hear my man speak his pain because it revealed his emotional vulnerability. It stands to reason, then, that the masses of women committed to the sexist principle that men who express their feelings are weak really do not want to hear men speak, especially if what they say is that they hurt, that they feel unloved."

The reality is that men are hurting and that the whole culture responds to them by saying, "Please do not tell us what you feel." I have always been a fan of the Sylvia cartoon where two women sit, one looking into a crystal ball as the other woman says, "He never talks about his feelings." And the woman who can see the future says, "At two P.M. all over the world men will begin to talk about their feelings—and women all over the world will be sorry."

Whereas they're gentle with a loud TERF saying we men have Death Privilege, because homeless men die unvalued — whereas gals' bodies have inherent value

Even gals who can't learn algebra. Wittgenstein was only supposed to beat non-genius boys. Just like many mothers — we see how women act when they're finally in a position of physical dominance. I've comforted women who confessed they wanted to dash their babies' brains against a wall

Anyway. You're not alone. If you want the skills to have girlfriends, these are the best guys I know in the manosphere, who don't sugarcoat women's nature: Alexander Grace, Orion Taraban, Casey Zander, Fresh&Fit

The red pill is perilous to swallow. Women are not what the media portrays them as. Orion Taraban said guys who swallow it make a growling sputter, as if they're choking. And if you don't swallow it completely, the choking never ends. (Until you die)

You might naturally want a peer, a teammate. But that is so unlikely. High quality women are often snapped up quickly. Might help you to have low expectations, like Wittgenstein:
I am still at Trattenbach, surrounded, as ever, by odiousness and baseness. I know that human beings on the average are not worth much anywhere, but here they are much more good-for-nothing and irresponsible than elsewhere.

Last edited:
J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
Maintaining a Twitter account in the past really made me an expert in maneuvering around ragebait. Lmfao

Don't feel a need to prove yourself to this dude. People like him are completely delusional and antagonize women while simultaneously treating us like unobtainable mythological creatures. I feel for you and I hope you can find peace 🫂 Also I love the Lain icon and you have great taste in anime
Hey this bullshit also antagonises men by selling the narrative that men are destined to be eternally rejected by women with self respect

I think the damages done to women are greater, and the structure as a whole functions by creating more embittered men.

It's really a pernicious little meme if you think about it. It's also one of the early steps on the disinformation pipeline which oddly enough often ends up connecting to ideas originatinf in 1930s western Europe, which I don't think I have to elaborate on so I'll try to avoid derailing this useful conversation.

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
Well, the points the OP mentions are observations across the manosphere, not just the redpill community

Do you have Fresh & Fit in mind, who do humiliate women over 30? It's important to know they humiliate men arguably much harder — if we don't succeed, we're "losers", "brokies", "simps", etc. And that's most of us, like 80-90%. Watch their call-in shows, see them break men down & make them face reality: most women wait at the finish line & fuck the winners. This, they maintain, is the awful truth that we simply have to adjust to. Most men have lower value than women of the same age, until 30

Many in the redpill community would consider the OP a whiner who accomplishes nothing but repulse women. And judging my the responses here, seems they're right

Why?
  • they benefit from surplus lonely men, like bosses benefit from surplus unemployed

To illustrate matters, what have you done against the homelessness crisis? Or the crisis of lonely older women? Or hell, even the suicide crisis?

OP, you can ignore this post. SaSu was founded by incels. Which is why it supports free speech more than other forums. This poster can assert what "we accept" all they want, but we can equally disagree

Furthermore, this one runs around with the avatar of a guy (Ludwig Wittgenstein) who got fired from teaching because he beat up kids:

Ditto women here, whose suffering nevertheless doesn't cause them to sympathize with your plight. As bell hooks honestly said: "Most women do not want to deal with male pain if it interferes with the satisfaction of female desire"

She talked about how she didn't even wanna hear about her boyfriend's pain — after pushing him to open up: "I did not want my image of the strong man truly challenged by learning of his weaknesses and vulnerabilities. Here I was, an enlightened feminist woman who did not want to hear my man speak his pain because it revealed his emotional vulnerability. It stands to reason, then, that the masses of women committed to the sexist principle that men who express their feelings are weak really do not want to hear men speak, especially if what they say is that they hurt, that they feel unloved."

Whereas they're gentle with a loud TERF saying we men have Death Privilege, because homeless men die unvalued — whereas gals' bodies have inherent value

Even gals who can't learn algebra. Wittgenstein was only supposed to beat non-genius boys. Just like many mothers — we see how women act when they're finally in a position of physical dominance. I've comforted women who confessed they wanted to dash their babies' brains against a wall

Anyway. You're not alone. If you want the skills to have girlfriends, these are the best guys I know in the manosphere, who don't sugarcoat women's nature: Alexander Grace, Orion Taraban, Casey Zander, Fresh&Fit

The red pill is perilous to swallow. Women are not what the media portrays them as. Orion Taraban said guys who swallow it make a growling sputter, as if they're choking. And if you don't swallow it completely, the choking never ends. (Until you die)

You might naturally want a peer, a teammate. But that is so unlikely. High quality women are often snapped up quickly. Might help you to have low expectations, like Wittgenstein:
You can intellectualise your trauma but this all lacks a significant amount of data for the significantly off-center claims it makes. The writings of social scientists are by and large personal reflections and when it doesn't align with what I learned in my evidence-based therapy on how people and our emotions operate, I discard because what I learned comes from science and this does not.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
here's a great place for u :D https://incels.is/
It's made by the same incels who made this suicide forum. Thanks again, incels! ❤️

Kinda funny for us to make fun of incels — we probably rate lower than incels on the social totem pole. People literally wanna lock us up in psych wards

You can intellectualise your trauma but this all lacks a significant amount of data for the significantly off-center claims it makes. The writings of social scientists are by and large personal reflections and when it doesn't align with what I learned in my evidence-based therapy on how people and our emotions operate, I discard because what I learned comes from science and this does not.
Hmm, what trauma? I'm not the OP. I'm just explaining why people don't give a shit about lonely men

I don't know which cites of mine you're referring to — all of them, from bell hooks to Fresh&Fit?

Where can we read about "my evidence-based therapy on how people and our emotions operate" that you mention? About how emotions operate, I often refer to cognitive scientist Lisa Feldman Barrett's work

Last edited:
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021

Do you know any struggles that most modern women face? Just curious, relationships are a two way street.

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
It's made by the same incels who made this suicide forum. Thanks again, incels! ❤️

Kinda funny for us to make fun of incels — we probably rate lower than incels on the social totem pole. People literally wanna lock us up in psych wards

Hmm, what trauma? I'm not the OP. I'm just explaining why people don't give a shit about lonely men

I don't know which cites of mine you're referring to — all of them, from bell hooks to Fresh&Fit?

Where can we read about "my evidence-based therapy on how people and our emotions operate" that you mention? About how emotions operate, I often refer to cognitive scientist Lisa Feldman Barrett's work
Marsha Linehan is where I would start.

I'm single and lonely so I get it but I'm not an incel. I'm too mentally ill to date and I get that too, so I'm focusing on finding contentment other places. Socially I have a great circle of close friends and they are emotionally intelligent and honest. Coincidentally most of them are women so I'm outside of any male echo chambers and that's where I'm contentedly going to stay by keeping my distance. Sorry I chimed in but that's all I had for you. In order to talk anybody off this particular hill I'd have to climb it and nah that's fine I'm good.

PS: people have suggested that it's intellectually dishonest of me to avoid psychonoxious subject matter but I kinda see it another way. I'll keep it brief but I'd like to flank that thought by suggesting that I am voluntarily brainwashing myself to believe that people are by and large trying their best the same as I am. Fucked if I've never causes any pain so 😇

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SexyIncél
tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023

Do you have Fresh & Fit in mind, who do humiliate women over 30? It's important to know they humiliate men arguably much harder — if we don't succeed, we're "losers", "brokies", "simps", etc. And that's most of us, like 80-90%. Watch their call-in shows, see them break men down & make them face reality: women tend to wait at the finish line & fuck the winners. This, they maintain, is the awful truth that we simply have to adjust to. Most men have lower value than women of the same age, until 30

Why?

Why?

I remember you, you replied to me on another thread months ago. I meant to reply but I went MIA on this site around that time. I don't remember the topic either but it was related to this gender thing.

Have you ever wondered why redpill brings up Leonardo dicaprio so often. They never bring up Jeff bezos. According to redpill Bezos is more high vaule than Dicaprio. Bezos is worth 197 billion dollars and Dicaprio is worth 300 million. Sure Leo is super rich to the average but when compared to Bezos he's broke. So they use these celebrity examples but mostly only him. They won't mention bezos because he's engaged to a 54 year old woman not a 21 year old. There is simply no saying a man worth 197 billion can't get a group of 21yo at his house around the clock. Instead he just picked one 54 year old woman. Silly right? Silly that Dicaprio is the example even though they have multiple better high vaule examples but since they don't fit the narrative they aren't used. Bezos divorced his wife of 25 years, lost 38 billion dollars for this 54 year old woman. This isn't abnormal to the average, what Leo does is an outlier behavior, shouldn't be used as an example. No red pill has mentioned recently a Playboy model called Leo "too weird and too old". Instead older men are claiming younger women prefer them. That's absolutely not true. The "old creepy man" stereotype isn't about young men, that's young women's preference for multiple reasons.

I can write all day about the lies redpill tells and it's easy to disprove. That's why they hand pick OF models to be on ybe podcast and nobody else, there is a narrative at play and a scam at play.

For me above all their medical misinformation about women drives me crazy. Their fans who swear they're smart can't and didn't fact check them. Instead they gossip about it, spread it further. That alone is embarrassing.

Last edited:
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
I remember you, you replied to me on another thread months ago. I meant to reply but I went MIA on this site around that time. I don't remember the topic either but it was related to this gender thing.

Have you ever wondered why redpill brings up Leonardo dicaprio so often. They never bring up Jeff bezos. According to redpill Bezos is more high vaule than Dicaprio. Bezos is worth 197 billion dollars and Dicaprio is worth 300 million. Sure Leo is super rich to the average but when compared to Bezos he's broke. So they use these celebrity examples but mostly only him. They won't mention bezos because he's engaged to a 54 year old woman not a 21 year old. There is simply no saying a man worth 197 billion can't get a group of 21yo at his house around the clock. Instead he just picked one 54 year old woman. Silly right? Silly that Dicaprio is the example even though they have multiple better high vaule examples but since they don't fit the narrative they aren't used. Bezos divorced his wife of 25 years, lost 38 billion dollars for this 54 year old woman. This isn't abnormal to the average, what Leo does is an outlier behavior, shouldn't be used as an example. No red pill has mentioned recently a Playboy model called Leo "too weird and too old". Instead older men are claiming younger women prefer them. That's absolutely not true. The "old creepy man" stereotype isn't about young men, that's young women's preference for multiple reasons.

I can write all day about the lies redpill tells and it's easy to disprove. That's why they hand pick OF models to be on ybe podcast and nobody else, there is a narrative at play and a scam at play.

For me above all their medical misinformation about women drives me crazy. Their fans who swear they're smart can't and didn't fact check them. Instead they gossip about it, spread it further. That alone is embarrassing.
Hi! Thanks for your thoughtfulness

Well, redpillers vary. Some focus on underlying principles; others engage in pop culture discourse. Fresh & Fit are maybe the most important ones engaging in pop discourse; and they do mention powerful billionaires... as well as the particular case study of DiCaprio. For the same reason that random Playboy model (who you cited) did too

Regarding billionaires, Fresh & Fit claim it's well-understood that men typically want sexual variety, so powerful ones get a respectable public facing wife + private side-chicks. So that woman you mention — she was one of his mistresses. (Dunno how many he had, maybe had only time for 1, maybe he had 10. He upgraded his security, so it's even harder to know details about his private life)

In any case, twice in your post, you've used one datapoint to "disprove" a general point. Not even natural sciences have a notion of "proof" — that's for mathematics. It takes deeper analysis & evidence to counter such claims. I mean, how would Myron of Fresh & Fit try to rebut your argument?

I wrote "Redpill & patriarchy for nerds" to explore the deeper assumptions of redpillers. You may think they're "easy to disprove". Well, feel free to try your hand at it, but please come correct & self-questioning

Last edited:
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Women don't have to care. They're by and large not interested in our pity parties. And it's something I stil grapple with somewhat to this day. I'm not going to pretend that I'm completely over it. I still fall prey to bitterness especially in a rejection-type situation. But I understand how this works on an intellectual level. I just can't always separate it from what my emotional state wants.

I think it's partially that juxtaposition of having grown up with a motherly figure who cares unconditionally but then you grow up around women in a mating scenario and it's this ultra harsh wake up call. Certainly, if I want nurture or succor as an adult, I will not find it with the women in my life. And I would argue men often aren't great at making the jump from family of orientation to family of procreation.

It's not to shit on women though. The female species in the animal kingdom is often way more badass than their male counterparts. That makes sense, being the gatekeepers of reproduction. I also don't buy this "top 20% male" stuff either though. What I see more often than not is that couples come together on the basis of relatability.

I like the stoic philosophies for men in this day and age. I feel they're more important than ever. They're not always realistic in terms of being able to follow them to the letter, but the messages are often pretty solid.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Oh no, not beating up kids! I'm sure everyone remembers, and likes Wittgenstein, because beat up kids lol.

ANd just so you know, in reference to the deranged and hysterical rambling you polluted this post with: no, this site was not created "by the same" incels, it probably isn't even being run rn by any sort of incels; and no, bigotry and misogyny is not "free speech";

Now I just feel bad for you... Jesus. Those are some series mommy issues.

Last edited: