• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
It's selfish to want people to remember you after your passing especially when you choose to do so prematurely.

I'm not saying it is selfish to go (i mean partly but its also selfish to force you to stay) but wanting to be remembered and cared for too…i don't ever want to be forgotten i want certain people to remember me and even care but shouldn't i want to be forgotten and to fade away so people can be happy and move on

What do y'all think as this is something i've debated in my head for a long long time these last few months especially

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
All I want more than anything when I die is to disappear, whether it be in the woods or as a John Doe. I don't want my kids to know that I CTB, on top of everything else they've gone through. I don't want to.physixally be where any of them can find my tired and drained corpse. I want to be somewhere where I remain undiscovered or where nobody knows who I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: goodoldnoname923 and Praestat_Mori
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
There is no such thing as a completely selfless act but I get what you mean.

Anything that's all about you is selfish but that doesn't make it harmful. Wanting to be remembered is very common

• Hugs
Reactions: sugarh1gh and Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
To be honest, there isn't a single person I know that died and isn't forgotten. I mean their memory is there, some more faded than others but everyone they know close or not have pretty much moved on. The end of my life and the what could have been is more on my mind than the matter of remembrance or being forgotten. In the end, whatever happens, life goes on and people move on until it's their time too.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
It doesn't sound selfish . It sounds human. It's natural to hope you were loved and made enough of an impact to be missed.

I don't want to be missed though . I know my family will be sad at first but soon they'll realise it's a relief and will celebrate

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
All I want more than anything when I die is to disappear, whether it be in the woods or as a John Doe. I don't want my kids to know that I CTB, on top of everything else they've gone through. I don't want to.physixally be where any of them can find my tired and drained corpse. I want to be somewhere where I remain undiscovered or where nobody knows who I am.
I mean if that's what your looking for and happen to be looking for a partner i may know someone who is looking for the samething,their far from on good terms with me but i believe they'd appreciate the offer

Although wouldn't your kids find out eventually anyways or just assume you abandoned them just a thought
To be honest, there isn't a single person I know that died and isn't forgotten. I mean their memory is there, some more faded than others but everyone they know close or not have pretty much moved on. The end of my life and the what could have been is more on my mind than the matter of remembrance or being forgotten. In the end, whatever happens, life goes on and people move on until it's their time too.
I'm not saying I wouldn't be remembered its more wouldn't it be preferable and better for people if i was a forgotten memory as opposed to being remembered and being a scar

tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
I mean if that's what your looking for and happen to be looking for a partner i may know someone who is looking for the samething,their far from on good terms with me but i believe they'd appreciate the offer

Although wouldn't your kids find out eventually anyways or just assume you abandoned them just a thought

I'm not saying I wouldn't be remembered its more wouldn't it be preferable and better for people if i was a forgotten memory as opposed to being remembered and being a scar
I looked in the partner thread but I live in an awkward spot logistically so I gave up

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I feel this a lot. I feel like it's the right thing to do to hide my suicide from people that I can, like ppl who know me only online, but at the same time, I crave being mourned. I don't want to cause people pain, but a part of me also wants people to appreciate me, or just to understand how much pain I was in and why. I really can't decide who will get notes and who won't

Reactions: goodoldnoname923 and divinemistress36
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
It's selfish to want people to remember you after your passing especially when you choose to do so prematurely.

I'm not saying it is selfish to go (i mean partly but its also selfish to force you to stay) but wanting to be remembered and cared for too…i don't ever want to be forgotten i want certain people to remember me and even care but shouldn't i want to be forgotten and to fade away so people can be happy and move on

What do y'all think as this is something i've debated in my head for a long long time these last few months especially

Humans are copycats.
We emulate the behaviors of people we respect and love while distancing ourselves from the behaviors of people we do not.
The people who love and respect you will always carry a piece of you with them, so you can never truly "die".

Before you were born, there has never been anyone quite like you.
After you're gone, there will never be anyone exactly the same as you.
So while you're here, its best to just be you.

- This is from the final episode of the Mr. Rogers Netflix documentary.
Might be a little paraphrased, currently without Netflix and can't find the quote online.​

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I looked in the partner thread but I live in an awkward spot logistically so I gave up
The person i know would probably be willing to travel anyway if you wanna know their user just hmu in the DM i'd explain your situation but don't tell me i sent you ^^' again would prefer they didn't know plus their likely to think your serious anyhow

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Everyone will be forgotten, eventually, as generations come and go. All graves, eventually, will stop being visited, will deteriorate. A hundred years from now, no one will even know who any of us were. Such is the way of life.

• Love
Reactions: Into-the-abyss and goodoldnoname923
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
who cares about being remembered, you thinking too much about it.