• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
20221205 164246
I mixed SN with water yesterday afternoon so more than 24 hours ago. Is this still look okay to take tonight or tomorrow morning? There are still some SN at the bottom that is not dissolved so I am panicking if this will work or not work. Please help me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: EndlessDespair, Wunderkind and Dead Meat
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I mixed some in a bottle when I first got it (well over a month ago) and it still has some crystals in it also. I don't think it all dissolves unless you heat it, but that's just what I've read. Obviously I won't use the old mix unless it's absolutely necessary - I will make fresh - but I do like having it ready as it gives me some kind of comfort, strange as that might sound.

• Love
Reactions: hardknocklife, IntelligentLeg and reverse03
reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
I mixed some in a bottle when I first got it (well over a month ago) and it still has some crystals in it also. I don't think it all dissolves unless you heat it, but that's just what I've read. Obviously I won't use the old mix unless it's absolutely necessary - I will make fresh - but I do like having it ready as it gives me some kind of comfort, strange as that might sound.
I was planning to take it last night but my fast was broke when they force me to eat dinner. I don't want to risk vomiting as I only have one 50grams package, so 2 mixed bottles in total. I am planning to take it tomorrow morning when everyone in my home went to their works.

EndlessDespair

EndlessDespair

Lonely
Nov 6, 2022
I was planning to take it last night but my fast was broke when they force me to eat dinner. I don't want to risk vomiting as I only have one 50grams package, so 2 mixed bottles in total. I am planning to take it tomorrow morning when everyone in my home went to their works.
You shouldn't have mixed it, if you weren't ready. If you have more left, I would recommend mixing a new bottle for when you're ready.

reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
You shouldn't have mixed it, if you weren't ready. If you have more left, I would recommend mixing a new bottle for when you're ready.
I don't have any more SN. That was my last batch. I was ready last night but got interrupted. Do you know if it is still effective?

EndlessDespair

EndlessDespair

Lonely
Nov 6, 2022
I don't have any more SN. That was my last batch. I was ready last night but got interrupted. Do you know if it is still effective?
If you let it sit for more than 3 days, I would definitely make a new batch.

Reactions: reverse03