howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
Hi to all. Long story cut short will update when poss.
SN bottle #1 taken. Sectioned for own safety. Told its illegal to kill self!!!! Really. This was from police.
Treated like prisoner. Unknown length ahead. If tolerable will string it out as am now homeless. At room I rented my stuff there have bottle #2 . Well hidden. They may take phone dont know. If not I'll post when I can. PM ers please understand if long delays. Might end up begging for phone power!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, BrokenHopes, Moonicide and 13 others
NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
These assholes really don't like the idea of anyone taking it into their own hands to find a way out. Hope it works out, for you, godspeed.

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, BlueWidow, Astral316 and 3 others
S

Shivani

Bereaved
Oct 29, 2019
Wishing you well, hope you find peace

Reactions: Hotsackage and howard
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
These assholes really don't like the idea of anyone taking it into their own hands to find a way out. Hope it works out, for you, godspeed.
Thanks, also told nan02 is highly explosive! Was woken in early hours by firefighters with full haz mat gear on

• Wow
Reactions: BlueWidow and NitriteAnatomy
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
SN bottle #1 taken. Sectioned for own safety. Told its illegal to kill self!!!! Really. This was from police.
Treated like prisoner. Unknown length ahead. If tolerable will string it out as am now homeless. At room I rented my stuff there have bottle #2 . Well hidden. They may take phone dont know. If not I'll post when I can. PM ers please understand if long delays. Might end up begging for phone power!

That is not true. From quick use of search engine :

"The Suicide Act 1961 (9 & 10 Eliz 2 c 60) is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. It decriminalised the act of suicide in England and Wales so that those who failed in the attempt to kill themselves would no longer be prosecuted."

Reactions: TotallyIsolated, MeltingHeart and howard
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
That is not true. From quick use of search engine :

"The Suicide Act 1961 (9 & 10 Eliz 2 c 60) is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. It decriminalised the act of suicide in England and Wales so that those who failed in the attempt to kill themselves would no longer be prosecuted."
I know. Seems some police dont!!

NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
Lmao, they are full of shit and are thinking of Azide. They're reaching for a reason, at this point. No worries, OP, where there is a will, there is definitely a way.

Reactions: BlueWidow, howard, MeltingHeart and 1 other person
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Thanks, also told nan02 is highly explosive! Was woken in early hours by firefighters with full haz mat gear on

That is also not true. It would take a lot of effort for it to become explosive. And nobody else in the UK has reported being treated like this.

howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
Battery near dead. Signing off till this sorted. Being taken to Durham from Manchester cos of lack of beds.....madness....

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: TotallyIsolated, TimeToBiteTheDust, Astral316 and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Ah you poor sod Howard.:aw:

Stay strong.

Reactions: howard
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019

And they can't section you just because you have sodium nitrite. Not much is making sense. And nobody else in the UK has reported here these events or similar. Most report being ignored or turned away, and they actually had tried to suicide.

Are you having fun with us? Is this real?

Last edited:
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
Hope you're okay pal, stay strong!
And they can't section you for having SN. Not much is making sense. And nobody else in the UK has reported here being treated like this.

He PM'd me just after and seemingly there's much more to the story that he just doesn't have time to share!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, L-L and NitriteAnatomy
B

bornsinner

Student
Oct 26, 2019
how did they know you had SN?

Reactions: Girobatol and howard
L

L-L

-
Nov 14, 2019
This whole thread does seem both shocking and odd! I've told my GP and my Clinical Psychologist that I have SN and that I'm saving it for a later date and none of this has happened for me. Also, assuming that the OP was moved from his home city to Durham, we're even from the same city which is interesting.

Hope he's okay, and I'm looking forward to hearing the full story.

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, howard, SoupSnakes and 1 other person
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I was in chat last night and listened to a lot of this unfolding. I have also been witness to Howard talking about some of his issues that have lead to this situation. I dont think it is anything but real.

Reactions: Elias, NitriteAnatomy, howard and 1 other person
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
This whole thread does seem both shocking and odd! I've told my GP and my Clinical Psychologist that I have SN and that I'm saving it for a later date and none of this has happened for me. Also, assuming that the OP was moved from his home city to Durham, we're even from the same city which is interesting.

You told them you had it with the intention to CTB and they did nothing?!

Reactions: L-L
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
I was in chat last night and listened to a lot of this unfolding. I have also been witness to Howard talking about some of his issues that have lead to this situation. I dont think it is anything but real.

Okay. It seems maybe somebody must have reported he was a danger to himself and also told them about the SN.

Reactions: howard
A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019

Many doctors won't report you unless you're an immediate danger to yourself. If you say you're saving SN for a later date, they're not required to do anything. It's somewhat of a myth that they call emergency services on you as soon as you mention suicide, at least in the US. I think this is a decent policy, so that you can discuss your suicidal tendencies to some extent without fear of being committed.

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, L-L and SoupSnakes
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
That is also not true. It would take a lot of effort for it to become explosive. And nobody else in the UK has reported being treated like this.
Yes. Think they mixed up with azide
And they can't section you just because you have sodium nitrite. Not much is making sense. And nobody else in the UK has reported here these events or similar. Most report being ignored or turned away, and they actually had tried to suicide.

Real told my plan to them. Had note ready

No beds manchester. They need 72 hrs so Durham short sorry 3 per cent batt

Reactions: L-L and NitriteAnatomy
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Many doctors won't report you unless you're an immediate danger to yourself. If you say you're saving SN for a later date, they're not required to do anything. It's somewhat of a myth that they call emergency services on you as soon as you mention suicide, at least in the US. I think this is a decent policy, so that you can discuss your suicidal tendencies to some extent without fear of being committed.

I had Nembutal. I am in the USA. I told nobody. The cops came and took it. They locked me up for 17 days. I told them constantly it is for when I am old, sick, and dying and can no longer help myself. Forced treatment and forced drugging. I have been treated like a criminal.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, almaranthine, Ame and 4 others
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019

No beds manchester. They need 72 hrs so Durham short sorry 3 per cent batt
Yes deprived me of liberty.
how did they know you had SN?
Told em
Okay. It seems maybe somebody must have reported he was a danger to himself and also told them about the SN.
Yes my carers manager.

Reactions: L-L and NitriteAnatomy
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Sorry to hear this @howard, am guessing somebody grassed on you. While it's completely shit, at the very least you'll have a roof over your head, a warm bed and food for a while... just play the game while you're in there

Reactions: BlueWidow and realjunes
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Real told my plan to them. Had note ready

Who did you tell your plan to? Goodness sakes. You and others reading this can learn from this. You can't trust mental health people. They do not have your welfare in mind.

• Love
Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, BlueWidow, howard and 3 others
A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
I had Nembutal. I am in the USA. I told nobody. The cops came and took it. They locked me up for 17 days. I told them constantly it is for when I am old, sick, and dying and can no longer help myself. Forced treatment and forced drugging. I have been treated like a criminal.

Nembutal is an illegal substance to possess without a license, so technically you were a criminal.

I was talking about discussing your suicidal tendencies with medical professionals. In your case, it sounds like the police followed the package to your house, and then arrested you because of it. Much different scenario.

Reactions: SoupSnakes and NitriteAnatomy
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Nembutal is an illegal substance to possess without a license, so technically you were a criminal.

I was talking about discussing your suicidal tendencies with medical professionals. In your case, it sounds like the police followed the package to your house, and then arrested you because of it. Much different scenario.

You obviously did not understand what I was communicating.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Battery near dead. Signing off till this sorted. Being taken to Durham from Manchester cos of lack of beds.....madness....
jesus-isnt that a really long well, sorry this happened howard, sending u well wishes.

Seriously?? what you are saying is far more shocking an odd to me- well maybe not odd, more surprising.

Last edited:
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I don't understand why everyone that tries to ctb is sectioned (fair enuff it might help the odd impulsive, temp crisis type person) but i don't see how on Earth or in any way whatsoever it can help someone that has felt this way for a long time- it's just gonna create more trauma & make them feel worse. Ok it might help H right now- if he's homeless- but it's not long term help.

Last edited:
Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, realjunes, howard and 2 others
P

piupianissimo

Nov 27, 2019
So so sorry for you @howard, stay strong... sending hugs/love ❤️

Reactions: realjunes and howard