Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Cats names Robbie :)

Reactions: voyager and NeverMatteredAnyway
l0sing

l0sing

the will
Feb 12, 2020
Oh my gosh yes!!! I literally stick the washing on a wash and dry so I don't have to do anything and leave it in the basket, pots are piled high (when I can be tased cooking, it's mainly cups from brews). I avoid anyone coming to my house because I'm so embarrassed by it but at the same time can't pull myself to do it.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
S1mpleme said:
There are days when I feel terrible and I don't pay attention on mess around, but cleaning is actually something that helps to forget about my shitty life, I have enough mess in my life at least my house is clean, I hate mess and love when everything's on its place.
I like that. Gardening/sawing has the same effect on me. Never saw myself doing so, but it does distract one and feels good, especially when one hardly ever leaves the house.

Reactions: NeverMatteredAnyway
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
not a house owner, but my room (and dorm room last semester) get so messy during depressive episodes. clothes all over the floor, food wrappers all over the bed, possessions strewn about... i'm a clean person, but you wouldn't think i was if you saw my space in such a state.

one thing that concerns me more is that even when my room is at its dirtiest (when my mental health is at its worst), my friend's room is much, much dirtier. she also has severe mental illness but isn't very open nor vocal about it. i dunno, this thread just reminded me of that...

Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
My place is both messy & smelly. I also haven't showered or shaved in months. I have very extreme and rare health problems. I miss showering. I would clean if I was physically capable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NeverMatteredAnyway, RainAndSadness, voyager and 1 other person