• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
It could be a scammers PGP key on a scam site however so i would only be talking to a scammer - i want to certify his signature from his PGP key
If you are referring to his personal site, the PGP Key posted on WHM and on his personal website is one and the same. I would double check if I were you if you got his personal site right. If the public PGP Key is different from the one you got on personal site with his WHM, then that should set all sorts of red flags. The neat thing about PGP Public Keys is that it stands as sort of proof that you are talking to one and the same person.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Just because it is showing on his site does not neccesarily mean it is in stock, link was provided directly to his site by member on here and PGP signature would be verified before any money entered the site

no problem. you can order from whoever you want.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I was just on C's personal website and it said at the top "Opiods back in stock".
Hopefully, there will be a similar message when N is back in stock too

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I was just on C's personal website and it said at the top "Opiods back in stock".
Hopefully, there will be a similar message when N is back in stock too

I have just been on aswell .it has a listing for N, but you just can't order it. i

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Fedrea and littlelady774
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
your a clown and have been reported

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i ordered twice from A and both times the parcel got seized. just that you know. mb ive been very unlucky

I personally think if your order gets seized once. there is not much point in trying to order again. i'd say that goes for anything aswell. they are going to flag your address for sure and scrutinise alll mail, especially from foreign countries!

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I personally think if your order gets seized once. there is not much point in trying to order again. i'd say that goes for anything aswell. they are going to flag your address for sure and scrutinise alll mail, especially from foreign countries!
i used another address...but well i guess it has to do with the delivery company, the one which starts with f. ah..damned customs workers of madrid!

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i used another address...but well i guess it has to do with the delivery company, the one which starts with f. ah..damned customs workers of madrid!

so did you try to send it to the same address twice?

O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
apologies for any offence caused or rules broken i did not mean too, this forum has been very helpful to me and i have only just started using it as a member

i am just looking for help and trying not to get scammed, i am finding it odd i have verified the mirror, his pgp and signature but i am able to order, or atleast add to basket and get to place order screen

PGP matched WHM also

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
you would be best off asking the seller, not something you want to be discussing on the open forum.

i think people might be a bit coy, about discussing anything about the sources at the moment. i know i am!!!

Reactions: SN or RB and MariV
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

I wanted to outline a very brief guide to the darknet process for people that are confused. This way I don't need to answer any redundant PM's, saving people time. I will omit some detail in this outline, but anybody motivated enough should be able to fill in the blanks through internet searches. If you do this process correctly, you should be able to make the transaction anonymously, with no record of either sale or delivery. There are many reasons why darknet purchases are safer than those done through paypal/western union, the main ones being the ability to encrypt one's address, anonymize & secure the transaction using crypto, and hold funds in escrow until delivery.

1) Download Tor Browser
  • This is a browser that anonymizes web traffic using an "onion" protocol. It allows you to access .onion addresses and the darknet markets that are hosted there.
2) Look up "empire market link" on Tor
  • Click on the first result and a valid URL should come up.
3) Register for Empire Market
  • All you need is a username and password
4) Look up "nembutal" on Empire Market
  • C is the first result that comes up, matching my original description
5) Find a crytocurrency exchange
  • Varies by region
6) Download Electrum Bitcoin Wallet
  • This will act as a "middle wallet" (your money should be converted on the exchange, then moved to Electrum, THEN to Empire Market). This adds a layer of security b/c crypto exchanges are alerted by suspicious transfers to wallets possibly associated with darknet markets. The middle wallet is essential to negating suspicion.
  • ***Only open Electrum with Tor open. Electrum has a feature that allows you to further anonymize transfers using Tor. In the lower right there should be a colored dot that you can click on indicating that your Electrum activity is routing through Tor. It should be blue if this is working.
7) Convert the total price of N for BTC on the crypto exchange, transfer to Electrum, then transfer to Empire

8) Download a PGP encryption client
  • The most common one is "GPA" (GNU Privacy Assistant). You use this to encrypt your address to ensure that only the seller, who has a PGP key (found on the order page) that you enter into the software, can see your address. This is also critical. Without encryption, your address might be found by a third party if Empire is eventually seized. Please look it up.
9) Initiate order on Empire
  • Use GPA to encrypt your name and address. It should spit out a block of encrypted text that you then put into the shipment address box.
  • ***Use a real name and address! The post office flags packages that are undeliverable b/c of phony information. So while some people think using fake info would be safer, doing so only increases the risk of suspicion!
  • Read up on how/why the darknet markets work. ONLY C will know your address in this process due to encryption, and any competent buyer/seller purges records regularly. Customs can only screen 0.01% of packages b/c there are too many to go through. As long as your info is legit and the package is discreet, you're more likely to get struck by lightning than get caught.
10) Place order, wait for delivery for about several weeks
  • Keep renewing the escrow period (before the 7 day hold time expires) until you get your package. Escrow means your money is held by a third party and released to C only if the transaction is successful.
11) Receive package
  • Test substance. Keep in safe place.
NOTE: It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service as an additional security measure. These are relatively easy to subscribe and connect to, and a month or so of service should only cost a couple dollars.

Please read up on everything you can about all of these steps and the darknet markets in general.
I believe if you are truly motivated to CTB, you should be able to piece it together. I have also been through the ups and downs of being on the fence about CTB, and in the early stages you can be convinced you will do it but only take half measures / not actually follow through on research or protocol. That means you still have a couple months or years left before you might actually CTB.
Where would you get the product tested if you were in UK? Are deliveries still getting through with the current state of affairs?

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I couldn't agree more. With the proliferation of scams surrounding N, it's absolutely CRITICAL to apply a significant degree of skepticism before trusting any random claims of a new supplier online, even from trusted members on this site. Not long ago a well liked member on this forum (Rachel if I'm not mistaken) was discovered to be scamming unsuspecting members on this very forum.

Exit International and PPH isn't perfect but I think they're far more clued up on the trustworthiness and reliability of suppliers worldwide.

Just be VERY CAREFUL, is all.
What is PPH?

L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
This is what C said when I messaged him on his site.

Hello,

1. We hope restock Nembutal in 10 days,, please, contact me again..

2. We sell also in (REDACTED) market
(REDACTED)

3. Sorry, I not offer escrow never more.
P.S

We under DDOS attack.. if this URL stop to work, please, uste this one
(REDACTED)

Well at least I can confirm it is him. I messaged him using his PGP Public Keys and he has replied even when it was encrypted, so that means it's the legit C. He doesn't offer escrow now though, which sucks. No way to tell if he will selectively scam like A or not since everything will go through him now :(

Reactions: littlelady774, Busdriver, NoneMoreNegative and 2 others
O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
i have been told today to contact again in another 10 days

Reactions: littlelady774
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i have been told today to contact again in another 10 days

he's been saying that for the last month. wouldn't be surprised if he can't be arsed with the myther anymore!!

O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
he's been saying that for the last month. wouldn't be surprised if he can't be arsed with the myther anymore!!

MM i have my doubts do , would rather he just be straight up about it

i wouldnt say its much myther for him the mark up must be massive for sending a few emails. \this thread provides all info to find him and a review on his page recommends him to pph and exit. maybe too easy to find him now

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
MM i have my doubts do , would rather he just be straight up about it

i wouldnt say its much myther for him the mark up must be massive for sending a few emails. \this thread provides all info to find him and a review on his page recommends him to pph and exit. maybe too easy to find him now

I have a feeling he may had alot of abuse regarding quality (unfounded abuse based on 1 person on here and 1 bad review on the dark web). alot of people moaning who have never even purchased anything from him.

wouldn't be surprised if he had seen some of it and is just playing people along, i wouldn't blame them either. he's the one with all the power. highly laughable that people thing the purity would be 100%. any person that had bothered to read any info about him would know his purity was about 67%, hence the reason you are told to ingest 12g of the powder at least. its all knowledge that is available to read, if you bother to.

also i don't believe energy control are a reliable source for purity. i have spoken to people(people who have been around a while and know alot about N) who inform me that other labs have tested the same product, results were different. and that they have been questioned for a good while,back to when other sources were around.before alot of people were even on this site.

Reactions: SN or RB and Ἡγησίας
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Just got an email from C in which he claims he won't sell on 3M anymore because of the exit scams in the past. Now he has his own Darknet site where he sells WITHOUT escrow. If you want to know the site, please don't PM me. You'll find his email address on 3M.
I can't figure out how to PM you - can you please pm me with the details of his site?

Reactions: SN or RB
O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
I have a feeling he may had alot of abuse regarding quality (unfounded abuse based on 1 person on here and 1 bad review on the dark web). alot of people moaning who have never even purchased anything from him.

wouldn't be surprised if he had seen some of it and is just playing people along, i wouldn't blame them either. he's the one with all the power. highly laughable that people thing the purity would be 100%. any person that had bothered to read any info about him would know his purity was about 67%, hence the reason you are told to ingest 12g of the powder at least. its all knowledge that is available to read, if you bother to.

also i don't believe energy control are a reliable source for purity. i have spoken to people(people who have been around a while and know alot about N) who inform me that other labs have tested the same product, results were different. and that they have been questioned for a good while,back to when other sources were around.before alot of people were even on this site.
Completely agree, something isn't right about that story and I stumbled across the goodbye thread the other day and that didn't ring true either , hate to say it but I believe the story is fabricated
Mm yeah from what I've read recently people are expecting 100% purity but if you do any sort of research it's clearly never been anywhere close to that. Really I believe you would only need to test if it is barbiturate at the end of the day you would have already purchased it and if over 50% it'll do its job

have to say I have my doubts after reading others have been told different timescales

exploring other methods now I hate to say after spending so much time getting to the point of order
I can't figure out how to PM you - can you please pm me with the details of his site?
The post literally says don't PM him, it is very risky to send these sort of details out to other people, from reading this thread you will be able to get access to his contact details as many others including myself did. Once you clearly know how to do this you start to receive 100s of PMs asking for the details. I would say if you cannot figure out how to use dark net PGP bitcoin or do the research you won't have much chance of buying from him even with the correct website or email.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Deleted member 19654 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Completely agree, something isn't right about that story and I stumbled across the goodbye thread the other day and that didn't ring true either , hate to say it but I believe the story is fabricated
Mm yeah from what I've read recently people are expecting 100% purity but if you do any sort of research it's clearly never been anywhere close to that. Really I believe you would only need to test if it is barbiturate at the end of the day you would have already purchased it and if over 50% it'll do its job

have to say I have my doubts after reading others have been told different timescales

exploring other methods now I hate to say after spending so much time getting to the point of order

I ordered SN just before all this happened. it was probably a good idea!!!

your totally entitled to your opinion, i know what i think aswell!!! i mean if your going to question what a drug dealers purity is like.of a product you haven't bought, and are making assumptions going from a person making a thread on here and 1 bad review on EM. you really shouldn't be getting involved with dark web drug dealers. you would clearly not know how this stuff works!

S

Starlight12

Jun 23, 2020
Now that C is no longer on WHM and doesn't have escrow set up, and A seems to selectively scam, are there any alternatives for sourcing N? I really don't want to drop close to $1000 and lose it all.

Reactions: TerminallyAlive, Fedrea and Reach
R

Reach

Jun 28, 2020
Now that C is no longer on WHM and doesn't have escrow set up, and A seems to selectively scam, are there any alternatives for sourcing N? I really don't want to drop close to $1000 and lose it all.
I have the same question

vacant_n

vacant_n

Aug 13, 2020
N is still the most reliable source as far as I know. When you're dealing with this sort of thing there's always going to be an element of risk involved. You need to be comfortable with the idea that you might be throwing this money away, and if you're not this might not be for you.

R

Reach

Jun 28, 2020
N is still the most reliable source as far as I know. When you're dealing with this sort of thing there's always going to be an element of risk involved. You need to be comfortable with the idea that you might be throwing this money away, and if you're not this might not be for you.
You mean who? You said "N" but I don't know a source who's called "N"

Reactions: Stepheng7287 and Ἡγησίας
G

georgianpie

Apr 1, 2020

Just so you know, while C not having escrow on his website is obviously not ideal, so far I haven't heard about anyone being scammed by him (apart from lower purity than promised).

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Fedrea
R

Reach

Jun 28, 2020
Just so you know, while C not having escrow on his website is obviously not ideal, so far I haven't heard about anyone being scammed by him (apart from lower purity than promised).
Can you give me any hint to find his personal website? I'm familiar with darkweb but not sure how to find it.