SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm writing this just to keep a record of what I know from the original "Chinese N" megathread, which disappeared recently (possibly due to deletion by OP). I've been a longtime lurker of the original r/sanctioned suicide and have been latently suicidal for about 4 years. Before SN became as widely accepted as it is now, N was the absolute gold standard. A couple months ago things got really bad for me and I got SN, but I've always dreamed of using N because of the fact that you are guaranteed to go in your sleep, while SN involves some prolonged consciousness + headaches & stomachaches (based on anecdotal reports).

I figure if you're going to die once, it may as well be in the best manner possible. Dying in one's sleep is everyone's dream. Once it's in your system, it's like you can fade out without even knowing that you've outsmarted your SI. But I do agree that SN is the most cost-effective, accessible alternative.

IIRC, SN has a PPH rating of 38/50, while N has a rating of 44/50 primarily due to its underrated "sleep-death" factor. For North Americans, N from A now goes for $750, while it used to go for $400-500 several years ago. There have generally been 4 named sources of N: A, B, C, and D. A of course has been the most reliable source of N for 4+ years, but increased scrutiny from law enforcement has led to multiple reports of police raids in 2019. Some recent buyers have found that the product came repackaged or contaminated, or that A ghosts them after payment even if the package doesn't get delivered. [Please refer to the excellent thread by Ark.] This makes me wary of purchasing from him, and I regret not ordering back in 2018 when prices were lower.

B and D were originally named in the PPH as alternative sellers, but have since been established as scammers (B recently exit-scammed while D still solicits payment but doesn't deliver / blackmails for more money, iirc). C is a new seller I found mentioned on this forum who sells on the Dark Web Empire Market. He hasn't been named yet in the PPH but a now-deleted thread called "Chinese N" had accounts of people successfully ordering 25 g from C for ~$500. One of the posters got a sample lab tested by Energy Control, which confirmed a purity of at least 64%. This would mean the 25 g from C contains about 16 g of pure N, which is more than enough to CTB with.

Aside from A, C is now the only viable seller with a decent track record. I am fairly experienced with using Dark Web markets, and I am leaning towards N from C for several reasons: 1) C has 14 positive reviews for his N listing on Empire Market, as well as 400+ positive reviews as a seller overall; 2) C sells 10+ pages of other drugs and research chemicals, which shows that he's looking for viable long-term business as a drug dealer; 3) Empire Market has an escrow system, which means your funds are released to C if and only if you receive your package; 4) 20 g N can be easily dissolved in 50 mL of water, which is MUCH easier to drink vs the two bottles of 6 g N dissolved in 100 ml injection solution that A sells. A sells veterinary grade injectable N, which is meant to be put in an IV, and therefore has shit like ethanol and propylene glycol, all of which make it harder to swallow. You also can't inject this N yourself because you will pass out before you can get all of in your system, which is why the PPH still instructs people to drink N from A. N from A comes predissolved in 200 ml of this injection solution, while N from C can be dissolved in pure water at 4X lower volumes. So I think powder N is definitely better, if you can get it.

25 g N from C used to go for $550 on Empire Market up until several weeks ago, when the price suddenly bumped up to $700. N shipments were also recently delayed due to low stock and the extra time needed for lab synthesis (according to another user who messaged C on the "Chinese N" thread). Here again I missed the boat on a more reasonable price for N (just my luck lol), so I messaged C to ask about the recent price bump. According to him, the product is hard to synthesize and keep pure, so the lab he sources from raised prices on him. This makes me a little hesitant to go for the N immediately, but nevertheless $700 with escrow (and a tracking number!) is still a better deal than the $750 with no tracking and shady delivery history that A is now offering.

Anyway, those are my general thoughts and observations on N from C and the sources for N in general. Because the original Chinese N thread was deleted and there's nowhere else I see for this info, I was hoping we could establish this as a megathread to share any new information on alternative N sources. I am on the fence about pulling the trigger on N from C atm, but if I do order I will be sure to post updates until it gets delivered. If I have some extra time afterwards before CTB, I may also get my N lab tested by Energy Control like another user did, just to be sure that my N is pure and good for bus-catching.

Happy Holidays - whatever the fuck that means -_-

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, neemva, *Psyche* and 72 others
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
I deleted the Chinese n tread because bob stopped. Because i noticed it since 2018 that every source that was good that was announced here, shortly after they disappeared. Because people go to much in detail, so i can only conclude it is because people go to much in detail about everything police have a easy task catching them.

• Hmph!
Reactions: TeaPloom, archipelago, lobster salad and 14 others
SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
I deleted the Chinese n tread because bob stopped. Because i noticed it since 2018 that every source that was good that was announced here, shortly after they disappeared. Because people go to much in detail, so i can only conclude it is because people go to much in detail about everything police have a easy task catching them.
Thanks for letting me know. While I do think you have a good point, I believe it's reasonable to expect most illicit sources of N to come and go at a moment's notice - regardless of any vague discussion on this forum. I have seen some naive people post very specific information regarding packaging in the past, and that would definitely tip authorities off. But I think we need to appreciate that without a general record of what's going on, 95% of the people genuinely interested in CTB will be in the dark and more vulnerable to failed attempts or scams. IMO, the Chinese N thread was crucially important because of the mention of C and the posted proof that the sample tested positive for N. If I had not read that a couple weeks ago, I would never have known that C was an option. We should definitely be cautious of obviously specific info, but some discussion is necessary

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Barteljaap, Rabitfever and 11 others
C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
Oh please please keep us updated, i really want to get N as well, and i don't know what these a,b or c mean, but i want to get in touch with them. Desperate to leave this shitty planet

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Ava, MolinaKeyLime and 26 others
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Thanks for letting me know. While I do think you have a good point, I believe it's reasonable to expect most illicit sources of N to come and go at a moment's notice - regardless of any vague discussion on this forum. I have seen some naive people post very specific information regarding packaging in the past, and that would definitely tip authorities off. But I think we need to appreciate that without a general record of what's going on, 95% of the people genuinely interested in CTB will be in the dark and more vulnerable to failed attempts or scams. IMO, the Chinese N thread was crucially important because of the mention of C and the posted proof that the sample tested positive for N. If I had not read that a couple weeks ago, I would never have known that C was an option. We should definitely be cautious of obviously specific info, but some discussion is necessary

Can you pm me please

Reactions: Anotheryou, Darkdreamer001 and ★†DaughterOfEve†★
SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
Can you pm me please
Just joined the forum. I think I need 5 posts to PM
Oh please please keep us updated, i really want to get N as well, and i don't know what these a,b or c mean, but i want to get in touch with them. Desperate to leave this shitty planet
I like your style
This should be 5
Just joined the forum. I think I need 5 posts to PM

I like your style
This should be 5
Shit nevermind it keeps counting 4

• Love
Reactions: Schweppes, Darkdreamer001, EgressiveLolixir and 2 others
C

Cutepoison

Dec 22, 2019
Also pm me, thanks already!

Reactions: SnowStroller and ★†DaughterOfEve†★
that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
The only powder N provider and he won't ship to my country.

Cool.

• Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, Zhendou, Razor's Edge and 7 others
★†DaughterOfEve†★

★†DaughterOfEve†★

Another pharma destroyed life :(
Nov 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm writing this just to keep a record of what I know from the original "Chinese N" megathread, which disappeared recently (possibly due to deletion by OP). I've been a longtime lurker of the original r/sanctioned suicide and have been latently suicidal for about 4 years. Before SN became as widely accepted as it is now, N was the absolute gold standard. A couple months ago things got really bad for me and I got SN, but I've always dreamed of using N because of the fact that you are guaranteed to go in your sleep, while SN involves some prolonged consciousness + headaches & stomachaches (based on anecdotal reports).

I figure if you're going to die once, it may as well be in the best manner possible. Dying in one's sleep is everyone's dream. Once it's in your system, it's like you can fade out without even knowing that you've outsmarted your SI. But I do agree that SN is the most cost-effective, accessible alternative.

IIRC, SN has a PPH rating of 38/50, while N has a rating of 44/50 primarily due to its underrated "sleep-death" factor. For North Americans, N from A now goes for $750, while it used to go for $400-500 several years ago. There have generally been 4 named sources of N: A, B, C, and D. A of course has been the most reliable source of N for 4+ years, but increased scrutiny from law enforcement has led to multiple reports of police raids in 2019. Some recent buyers have found that the product came repackaged or contaminated, or that A ghosts them after payment even if the package doesn't get delivered. [Please refer to the excellent thread by Ark.] This makes me wary of purchasing from him, and I regret not ordering back in 2018 when prices were lower.

B and D were originally named in the PPH as alternative sellers, but have since been established as scammers (B recently exit-scammed while D still solicits payment but doesn't deliver / blackmails for more money, iirc). C is a new seller I found mentioned on this forum who sells on the Dark Web Empire Market. He hasn't been named yet in the PPH but a now-deleted thread called "Chinese N" had accounts of people successfully ordering 25 g from C for ~$500. One of the posters got a sample lab tested by Energy Control, which confirmed a purity of at least 64%. This would mean the 25 g from C contains about 16 g of pure N, which is more than enough to CTB with.

Aside from A, C is now the only viable seller with a decent track record. I am fairly experienced with using Dark Web markets, and I am leaning towards N from C for several reasons: 1) C has 14 positive reviews for his N listing on Empire Market, as well as 400+ positive reviews as a seller overall; 2) C sells 10+ pages of other drugs and research chemicals, which shows that he's looking for viable long-term business as a drug dealer; 3) Empire Market has an escrow system, which means your funds are released to C if and only if you receive your package; 4) 20 g N can be easily dissolved in 50 mL of water, which is MUCH easier to drink vs the two bottles of 6 g N dissolved in 100 ml injection solution that A sells. A sells veterinary grade injectable N, which is meant to be put in an IV, and therefore has shit like ethanol and propylene glycol, all of which make it harder to swallow. You also can't inject this N yourself because you will pass out before you can get all of in your system, which is why the PPH still instructs people to drink N from A. N from A comes predissolved in 200 ml of this injection solution, while N from C can be dissolved in pure water at 4X lower volumes. So I think powder N is definitely better, if you can get it.

25 g N from C used to go for $550 on Empire Market up until several weeks ago, when the price suddenly bumped up to $700. N shipments were also recently delayed due to low stock and the extra time needed for lab synthesis (according to another user who messaged C on the "Chinese N" thread). Here again I missed the boat on a more reasonable price for N (just my luck lol), so I messaged C to ask about the recent price bump. According to him, the product is hard to synthesize and keep pure, so the lab he sources from raised prices on him. This makes me a little hesitant to go for the N immediately, but nevertheless $700 with escrow (and a tracking number!) is still a better deal than the $750 with no tracking and shady delivery history that A is now offering.

Anyway, those are my general thoughts and observations on N from C and the sources for N in general. Because the original Chinese N thread was deleted and there's nowhere else I see for this info, I was hoping we could establish this as a megathread to share any new information on alternative N sources. I am on the fence about pulling the trigger on N from C atm, but if I do order I will be sure to post updates until it gets delivered. If I have some extra time afterwards before CTB, I may also get my N lab tested by Energy Control like another user did, just to be sure that my N is pure and good for bus-catching.

Happy Holidays - whatever the fuck that means -_-

How do i get C's contact details? I really need to get N a.s.a.p

Reactions: Iamchickenhat, Darkdreamer001 and SnowStroller
SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
Hi everyone,

I wanted to outline a very brief guide to the darknet process for people that are confused. This way I don't need to answer any redundant PM's, saving people time. I will omit some detail in this outline, but anybody motivated enough should be able to fill in the blanks through internet searches. If you do this process correctly, you should be able to make the transaction anonymously, with no record of either sale or delivery. There are many reasons why darknet purchases are safer than those done through paypal/western union, the main ones being the ability to encrypt one's address, anonymize & secure the transaction using crypto, and hold funds in escrow until delivery.

1) Download Tor Browser
  • This is a browser that anonymizes web traffic using an "onion" protocol. It allows you to access .onion addresses and the darknet markets that are hosted there.
2) Look up "empire market link" on Tor
  • Click on the first result and a valid URL should come up.
3) Register for Empire Market
  • All you need is a username and password
4) Look up "nembutal" on Empire Market
  • C is the first result that comes up, matching my original description
5) Find a crytocurrency exchange
  • Varies by region
6) Download Electrum Bitcoin Wallet
  • This will act as a "middle wallet" (your money should be converted on the exchange, then moved to Electrum, THEN to Empire Market). This adds a layer of security b/c crypto exchanges are alerted by suspicious transfers to wallets possibly associated with darknet markets. The middle wallet is essential to negating suspicion.
  • ***Only open Electrum with Tor open. Electrum has a feature that allows you to further anonymize transfers using Tor. In the lower right there should be a colored dot that you can click on indicating that your Electrum activity is routing through Tor. It should be blue if this is working.
7) Convert the total price of N for BTC on the crypto exchange, transfer to Electrum, then transfer to Empire

8) Download a PGP encryption client
  • The most common one is "GPA" (GNU Privacy Assistant). You use this to encrypt your address to ensure that only the seller, who has a PGP key (found on the order page) that you enter into the software, can see your address. This is also critical. Without encryption, your address might be found by a third party if Empire is eventually seized. Please look it up.
9) Initiate order on Empire
  • Use GPA to encrypt your name and address. It should spit out a block of encrypted text that you then put into the shipment address box.
  • ***Use a real name and address! The post office flags packages that are undeliverable b/c of phony information. So while some people think using fake info would be safer, doing so only increases the risk of suspicion!
  • Read up on how/why the darknet markets work. ONLY C will know your address in this process due to encryption, and any competent buyer/seller purges records regularly. Customs can only screen 0.01% of packages b/c there are too many to go through. As long as your info is legit and the package is discreet, you're more likely to get struck by lightning than get caught.
10) Place order, wait for delivery for about several weeks
  • Keep renewing the escrow period (before the 7 day hold time expires) until you get your package. Escrow means your money is held by a third party and released to C only if the transaction is successful.
11) Receive package
  • Test substance. Keep in safe place.
NOTE: It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service as an additional security measure. These are relatively easy to subscribe and connect to, and a month or so of service should only cost a couple dollars.

Please read up on everything you can about all of these steps and the darknet markets in general.
I believe if you are truly motivated to CTB, you should be able to piece it together. I have also been through the ups and downs of being on the fence about CTB, and in the early stages you can be convinced you will do it but only take half measures / not actually follow through on research or protocol. That means you still have a couple months or years left before you might actually CTB.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: narval, *Psyche*, TeaPloom and 59 others
A

alfie

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
How long does it take to complete purity testing with Energy Control? And what does it entail?

Reactions: fastFWD, FeelingSinister, Darkdreamer001 and 3 others
SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
How long does it take to complete purity testing with Energy Control? And what does it entail?
According to the user that did it, I think several weeks. It entails sending a very tiny amount (something like 50 mg) to their lab, then getting a result via email when they run the sample

Reactions: fastFWD, Darkdreamer001, Moony21 and 3 others
C

Cutepoison

Dec 22, 2019
Is the purity necessary? Does it matter if the powder is not 99% pure?

Reactions: doggiesarecute, Darkdreamer001, ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and 2 others
SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
According to the original test on the Chinese Nembutal thread, the sample was "64% pure with no adulterants."
This means there is about 16 g of pure N in the 25 g of powder. No adulterants means there are no other detectable narcotics/chemicals, so that means the extra volume is most likely harmless filler used by the seller to increase profit margins.
But all we need is 10 g to CTB. We can mix that with another 10 g of sawdust and the result will be the same
These are all useful questions. I hope they help
***Also, I hope the mods can approve the guide I posted so everyone can have open access to the information. All the info is non-identifying and the process is anonymous and secure. My motivation is to make sure people that are in crisis know what's really going on

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, Kruger, Emily_Numb and 7 others
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
@SnowStroller - You should surely include a VPN in your stepwise guide.

Reactions: Frog, nohopeforethefuture, bornfree and 7 others
SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
@SnowStroller - You should surely include a VPN in your stepwise guide.
For small darknet purchases (based on my research/experience), a VPN is not absolutely necessary. But it can be a major boost to security, so those who are familiar (or more paranoid about risk) should definitely use one

Last edited:
Reactions: Rabitfever, Darkdreamer001, throwaway_2620 and 2 others
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
OK, it seems the post I was replying to with the last post has dissapeared, so nevermind.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and SnowStroller
R

Realityisawful

Student
Apr 25, 2019
Can someone sticky this?

Reactions: Venessolotic, Darkdreamer001, throwaway_2620 and 2 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Thank you! I was very surprised when the Chinese N-thread was deleted and I'm glad you put together the information. I think @Dystopia posted information with the purity from a labtest, I bet this would be helpful to most members who consider ordering from him. I'm also looking at C at the moment, could be an alternative to A, considering the circumstances - but I need to save up some money first. @SnowStroller I noticed, his price went up after A jacked up his price to 750/850. So maybe C just synchronized his price with the competition... which would be understandable.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Barteljaap, Darkdreamer001 and 4 others
N

nolongerhurting

Aug 30, 2019
For small darknet purchases (based on my research/experience), a VPN is not absolutely necessary. But it can be a major boost to security, so those who are familiar (or more paranoid about risk) should definitely use one

It is absolutely not wise at all to use a VPN with Tor as it compromises the built-in security feature already preloaded with Tor. When one uses a VPN, your original IP address is recorded via the VPN provider and the VPN provider knows your location and can store your IP address. A VPN is a private company you route your data through so it's not really safe they could do anything with it... Tor is anonymous.. Your isp can see your using it but that's as far as it goes. Tor is the safest browser that there is besides Tails and it uses exit nodes to disguise your IP adress which makes it nearly impossible for your information to be intercepted. Also, it is HIGHLY recommended that you DISABLE Javascript on Tor so that your information is private. The information I am stating is confirmed via the Darknet subreddit in which they claim that by using VPN, you are putting yourself at a much higher risk.

• Love
Reactions: Smart No More, *Psyche*, yolo1234 and 26 others
SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
It is absolutely not wise at all to use a VPN with Tor as it compromises the built-in security feature already preloaded with Tor. When one uses a VPN, your original IP address is recorded via the VPN provider and the VPN provider knows your location and can store your IP address. A VPN is a private company you route your data through so it's not really safe they could do anything with it... Tor is anonymous.. Your isp can see your using it but that's as far as it goes. Tor is the safest browser that there is besides Tails and it uses exit nodes to disguise your IP adress which makes it nearly impossible for your information to be intercepted. Also, it is HIGHLY recommended that you DISABLE Javascript on Tor so that your information is private. The information I am stating is confirmed via the Darknet subreddit in which they claim that by using VPN, you are putting yourself at a much higher risk.
Yes that's an excellent point. Back when I learned this on a banned darknet subreddit, there was a lot of debate as to whether a VPN actually had any benefit. Your point about the VPN provider possibly logging your info is a potential danger people commonly mention, and my general impression was that it wouldn't add much security over using Tor alone.
So I think it's better to disregard the note regarding VPNs and to use Tor as is

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rabitfever, LittleJem, WOODESITY and 4 others
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019

Thanks for this nolongerhurting.

• Love
Reactions: Anotheryou, ★†DaughterOfEve†★, EgressiveLolixir and 2 others
N

nolongerhurting

Aug 30, 2019
Yes that's an excellent point. Back when I learned this on a banned darknet subreddit, there was a lot of debate as to whether a VPN actually had any benefit. Your point about the VPN provider possibly logging your info is a potential danger people commonly mention, and my general impression was that it wouldn't add much security over using Tor alone.

Thank you. Nonetheless, you have accurately described the process of acquiring "said product" and everyone who is reading the information you have compile will surely be thankful for what you have done. :heart:

Reactions: nohopeforethefuture, Emily_Numb, ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and 2 others
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
He hasn't been named yet in the PPH but a now-deleted thread called "Chinese N" had accounts of people successfully ordering 25 g from C for ~$500. One of the posters got a sample lab tested by Energy Control, which confirmed a purity of at least 64%.

You can´t believe any word from anyone on this board and for sure when it´s about big business like N, haven´t we learned that by now? It´s unbelievable how threads like this current one AGAIN try to rob the innocent from their last pennies!

What does Escrow garantee if you get a purity of 10% delivered? Come on!

The only trustable source is the pph and by now they will move mountains to get the right addresses for N as their entire foundation depends on it!

• Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, Rabitfever, Kruger and 6 others
SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
You can´t believe any word from anyone on this board and for sure when it´s about big business like N, haven´t we learned that by now? It´s unbelievable how threads like this current one AGAIN try to rob the innocent from their last pennies!

The only trustable source is the pph and by now they will move mountains to get the right addresses for N as their entire foundation depends on it!
I respectfully disagree
The PPH has previously named scammers as sources (B and D come to mind)
They are not infallible. People get drugs from all sorts of places. Did we all get our antiemetics or SN from only PPH vendors? Is this forum PPH approved? I think people should use balanced judgement and not lean to one extreme or the other

The user who posted their lab results for N from C had a legit screenshot of the Energy Control lab results. It was all very credible. And if I can get my own results to match, then I will have little doubt

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Smart No More, Emily_Numb and 4 others
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
I respectfully disagree
The PPH has previously named scammers as sources (B and D come to mind)
They are not infallible. People get drugs from all sorts of places. Did we all get our antiemetics or SN from only PPH vendors? Is this forum PPH approved? I think people should use balanced judgement and not lean to one extreme or the other

Excuse me

I know @Idorus for some time now.
She is right about every word there are many scammers here. And you cant go around talking to much in the open and dont trust anybody who say the know a good source. We have had many scams here and people think they are safe here because this is a forrum on the subject so naively follow everything and everybody.

You are new and you make yourself into a target. B was not a scammer he stopped when here and probably at exit to much info on his operation was belabberd out in the open for police to track.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Shakespear's Brother, Idorus and 4 others
Death.

Death.

Student
Jan 5, 2019

I couldn't agree more. With the proliferation of scams surrounding N, it's absolutely CRITICAL to apply a significant degree of skepticism before trusting any random claims of a new supplier online, even from trusted members on this site. Not long ago a well liked member on this forum (Rachel if I'm not mistaken) was discovered to be scamming unsuspecting members on this very forum.

Exit International and PPH isn't perfect but I think they're far more clued up on the trustworthiness and reliability of suppliers worldwide.

Just be VERY CAREFUL, is all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Idorus, chris8000 and 1 other person
N

nolongerhurting

Aug 30, 2019
I wholeheartedly agree with @SnowStroller regarding the high probability that the darknet supplier is legitimate and a reliable supplier. There have been few members who not only successfully received their product from said seller but also, the purity levels were acceptable and proven. A darknet seller and especially one that offers escrow, will only be paid once the buyer successfully receives their orders. Thus, it is of the best interest of the seller to ensure that his/her packaging has maximum stealth that allows the package to successfully pass through customs. Regarding purity levels and as mentioned by @Dystopia, there is no way possible that any powder substance can have a purity level of 100% because it is expensive to ensure so and also, harmless fillers are needed to be combined with the product to shorten production costs. In my opinion, a darknet seller has better stealth, packaging, opsec, and security than both A and B combined. I understand people will disagree with my viewpoint but I have scoured and research the situation regarding A and B extensively alongside the darkness and how it functions, and I can wholeheartedly say that if one is attempting to procure the "holy grail", the darknet seller seems promising. Furthermore, and to rethink how A functioned, he did not even practice proper opsec at all. Without revealing personal and sensitive information, his packaging was easy to identify, he may or not have even generated new bitcoin wallets, he didn't even use an escrow system, he conducted transactions through a email provider (every darknet seller knows this is absolutely forbidden since its not secure), and worse of all, he even accepted payments from Western Union or Moneygram. Its no wonder why these instances of raids occurred because honestly, he didn't care enough about his customers and only wanted to receive their money. Therefore, I cannot or will not endorse A or anyone else that is similar to him such as B.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barteljaap, Rabitfever, Kruger and 5 others
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Will watch this thread with interest. An aspect of powdered N that appeals to me is that as I understand it the powdered form has a much longer life before expiry than the liquid, so it would allow for waiting as long or as little as you might need for CTB, rather than being tied to an expiry date. Any info on how long it lasts?

Reactions: Venessolotic, Fedrea, Darkdreamer001 and 1 other person