T

TheLastStraw

May 10, 2018
Hi everyone im an seeking a partner to keep each other accountable and motivated to meditate every day, you don't have to be experience or know anything about it

Obviously we will be talking everyday, please be sure your ready for the commitment, I will do my best to teach keep it going but you may have to step up and push me too

I would prefer to communicate through text message as that is easier but if you don't feel comfortable with that it's fine

Also we can just chit chat about our crappy days, I'm sure by the end of it we will know each other very well

My short term goal is just maintaining a daily practice of at least 20 minutes, and I want to complete a full year of meditating and go from there

You can PM me if your interested and if you want a partner of your own you can post here looking for one

I have wanted to do this for a while but I have a hard time staying commited, and who knows maybe it will help with our suffering

[NoName]

[NoName]

Student
Nov 15, 2018
Sounds cool, but yeah I don't want to give out my phone number. How about on the Sanctioned's discord? You can get the app on your phone. I can't get on there yet, but once I can I'd totally be down for this.