• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Danby

Danby

Just remember that the last laugh is on you
Aug 13, 2024
I discovered that I can get SN from a certain online store that starts with A IF I have a business account. I think I can set one up; my soon-to-be ex-wife and I created a small business in a failed attempt to resell stuff online, and I could probably use that. Wondering now if I should send away for the SN while I can and keep it until all hope is lost and then use it, or go ahead with my original plan to send away for a shotgun and shells once I get to the point where I am committed to ctbing. SN would certainly be cheaper, but a shotgun would be quicker . . .

Reactions: Unknown21, pthnrdnojvsc and badtothebone
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I discovered that I can get SN from a certain online store that starts with A IF I have a business account. I think I can set one up; my soon-to-be ex-wife and I created a small business in a failed attempt to resell stuff online, and I could probably use that. Wondering now if I should send away for the SN while I can and keep it until all hope is lost and then use it, or go ahead with my original plan to send away for a shotgun and shells once I get to the point where I am committed to ctbing. SN would certainly be cheaper, but a shotgun would be quicker . . .
I think shotgun's better. That's my method and I've been researching for a while

1. There are plenty of decent shotguns for fairly cheap; 250-500$ was the low range I saw in my research. so unless SN is significantly cheaper than that and you're on a very tight budget I don't think it'd matter

2. SN comes with all the risks associated with buying any other controlled substance online; seller might be government or a scammer, product might be fake, etc. If you're discovered there's a chance you could face involuntary hospitalization for suicidal ideation which would make future CTB more difficult. All that pressure might make you more likely to CTB than you would be otherwise out of fear of being stopped rather than actually being sure. A legally acquired shotgun should not have those issues.

3. Firearms are statistically the best commonly available method.

If you shoot yourself in the head at the right angle (and there's a decently large margin of error) there will be a split second of pain (if your brain can even register it) followed by death. Zero chance of resuscitation.

If you take SN, there could be vomiting, abdominal pain, etc and it would take a while to die. Other drugs might be required to avoid the aforementioned issues and there is a risk of resuscitation.

-

in short I don't think SN being cheaper (if it is cheaper) is worth the greater chance of failure/pain/government run-ins.

Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, iloveloving, Unknown21 and 1 other person
Danby

Danby

Just remember that the last laugh is on you
Aug 13, 2024
Thank you! That's good advice. SN seems more complicated too. I think I will stick to my original plan.

Reactions: sugarb
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Personally, even if I had a shotgun, I would rather go with SN, but that's my choice.

Reactions: sugarb and cowboypants
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
SN comes with all the risks associated with buying any other controlled substance online; seller might be government or a scammer, product might be fake, etc. If you're discovered there's a chance you could face involuntary hospitalization for suicidal ideation which would make future CTB more difficult. All that pressure might make you more likely to CTB than you would be otherwise out of fear of being stopped rather than actually being sure. A legally acquired shotgun should not have those issues.
SN is NOT a controlled substance, the seller will most likely not be a scammer, let alone government. Stop fearmongering.

Reactions: Unknown21
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
SN is NOT a controlled substance, the seller will most likely not be a scammer, let alone government. Stop fearmongering.
My mistake. Still, shotgun's much more effective and reliable and if the SN's discovered it'll most likely lead to hospitalization.

Reactions: Unknown21
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
My mistake. Still, shotgun's much more effective and reliable and if the SN's discovered it'll most likely lead to hospitalization.
SN won't be "discovered" by anyone unless you bought from KL (Canada) who kept the names and addresses (but that was a year ago), which led to welfare checks as he was no official chemical supplier but explicitly sold SN to suicidal people. If you buy from an official chemical supplier (like Polish sources A, BM, O...) you will get NO WELFARE CHECKS. YOU'LL BE FINE. STOP FEARMONGERING. It's because of this kind of misinformation that people pointlessly worry about welfare checks and that can keep them from an as peaceful as possible death. To be clear - I'm not attacking you personally, but you're very obviously ill-informed and should not speechify about things you don't know about.
In my opinion, only those who buy from DMC could be bothered, if he's stupid enough to keep all names and addresses.

Reactions: maynoname and b9km5
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
SN won't be "discovered" by anyone unless you bought from KL (Canada) who kept the names and addresses (but that was a year ago), which led to welfare checks as he was no official chemical supplier but explicitly sold SN to suicidal people.
In my opinion, only those who buy from DMC could be bothered, if he's stupid enough to keep all names and addresses.
You literally just confirmed what I said- there have been issues in the past and there could be issues in the future. How is noting the possibility of something like that happening again, however slight, in any way "fearmongering"?

I'm informed enough to know that buying a shotgun legally without a mental record has zero risk of a check and summary hospitalization while SN has at least some risk. Other factors aside that's more than enough reason to go with a shotgun instead.

Reactions: b9km5
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
You literally just confirmed what I said- there have been issues in the past and there could be issues in the future. How is noting the possibility of something like that happening again, however slight, in any way "fearmongering"?

I'm informed enough to know that buying a shotgun legally without a mental record has zero risk of a check and summary hospitalization while SN has at least some risk. Other factors aside that's more than enough reason to go with a shotgun instead.
That's complete fearmongering because KL was no official chemical supplier. KL was an individual explicitly selling SN to people so that they could kill themselves. That's a HUGE difference. That's what I keep repeating till you are blue in the face.
YOU literally just confirmed what I said - only people buying from DMC could maybe get a welfare check in the future, if he's stupid enough to keep all names and addresses, because he is no official chemical supplier - he is an individual who illegally sells SN.

Furthermore, you're supposed not to advocate any suicide method, it's against the rules of SaSu.

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
That's complete fearmongering because KL was no official chemical supplier. KL was an individual explicitly selling SN to people so that they could kill themselves. That's a HUGE difference. That's what I keep repeating till you are blue in the face.
YOU literally just confirmed what I said - only people buying from DMC could maybe get a welfare check in the future, if he's stupid enough to keep all names and addresses, because he is no official chemical supplier - he is an individual who illegally sells SN.

Furthermore, you're supposed not to advocate any suicide method, it's against the rules of SaSu.
You are conflating me saying "there are some potential risks with buying SN that could result in hospitalization, and a legally acquired shotgun does not have those risks" with "SN is unfeasible regardless of seller because the government will catch you".

Illegal sellers such as DMC potentially keeping names/addresses = potential risk. Official suppliers potentially fucking up somehow = potential risk.

I'm not suggesting a method. OP is deliberating between two, and I'm saying one is better than the other. That's the point of the thread.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
You are conflating me saying "there are some potential risks with buying SN that could result in hospitalization, and a legally acquired shotgun does not have those risks" with "SN is unfeasible regardless of seller because the government will catch you".

Illegal sellers such as DMC potentially keeping names/addresses = potential risk. Official suppliers potentially fucking up somehow = potential risk.

I'm not suggesting a method. OP is deliberating between two, and I'm saying one is better than the other. That's the point of the thread.
I don't understand what you mean by "official suppliers potentially fucking up somehow" - to me that's fearmongering. But let's end the conversation now, it's obvious we won't find common ground.

Also: saying one method is better than the other is literally suggesting/advocating a method.