• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LJ85

Future Airdancer
May 20, 2024
I'm always open to making new friends lol. 39/m/california. Just joined yesterday. Not sure when/how I can send/receive messages.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Heidi48
sorararara

sorararara

he/they
Feb 12, 2023
finally sucking it up and posting one of these :,)

Hiii ^^
I'd prefer to have friends in my age range (18-25), but I don't really care if you're older.
I'll be friends with anyone, unless you're a bigot/an asshole in general.
I love listening to others talk about their interests!! Please feel free to talk to me about whatever you'd like!

As for me, I don't plan on being alive much longer, but I'd love to meet some new people. I'm a student and trans (FTM).
I like video games! A few multiplayer games that I can play are Fortnite, Modern Warfare (2&3), Tekken, and some others!

I have an absurd amount of passions and interests, but I don't want to make this too long... so I'll end it here! Thank you for reading! ٩( ᐛ )و

• Love
Reactions: restinpeace2, SeekingPeace164, author and 4 others
H

Heidi48

Feb 17, 2024
I'm always open to making new friends lol. 39/m/california. Just joined yesterday. Not sure when/how I can send/receive messages.
40/female/from Ireland - happy to talk x
hi
you can call me coconut:)
im 18, female, was born in the US, lived in mainland china for much of my life, but will be starting college in the US this fall
i like reading, movies, fortunetelling, music, etc
cat person, fluent in chinese and english, tiny bit of knowledge of french. id love to learn more languages but dont have the commitment or time lmao
new to the forum, only joined recently but am looking forward to making friends!im I'm
lid be happy to teach you some gaelic language if you wish / will be mainly inappropriate rude words though:)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LJ85
Pathetic and Sad

Pathetic and Sad

Just going through life's motions
May 21, 2024
19M Looking for someone in my age range (18-21) to talk about anything. You can call me Sammy, from Nepal. I can speak in English (not too good tho). Like reading web novels, rap music and watching youtube. New to forum and hoping to make some new friends. Gender does not matter much.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

splendiferous

May 2, 2024
Hi, this is the first thing I have ever posted on the Internet so kind of a big deal to post this for me.

I got the 'tism, ADHD (both diagnosed) and probably have CDS (cognitive disengagement syndrome)

Honestly I don't have much of what most people would consider to be hobbies because most of my free time is consumed by attempts to treat treatment resistant ADHD, or by the symptoms of it and CDS.

Interested in many areas of philosophy but specifically the free will vs determinism debate (I lean towards determinism), Efilism, animal rights, anti-speciesism since I am vegan. Also anything related to Buddhism. Also interested in AI, robotics and anything that is "the future"

Still undecided on a career but I feel a strong obligation to pick one that contributes to the reduction of animal suffering as much as possible

Haven't had real friends IRL or online for 9 years, in early 20s, M

In USA

If you PM me I will reply but I need a lot of time to process and overthink and I wage slave some days so will take up to 48 hours at first

Reactions: Eudaimonic, Praestat_Mori and SilverTiger
SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Hi, this is the first thing I have ever posted on the Internet so kind of a big deal to post this for me.

I got the 'tism, ADHD (both diagnosed) and probably have CDS (cognitive disengagement syndrome)

Honestly I don't have much of what most people would consider to be hobbies because most of my free time is consumed by attempts to treat treatment resistant ADHD, or by the symptoms of it and CDS.

Interested in many areas of philosophy but specifically the free will vs determinism debate (I lean towards determinism), Efilism, animal rights, anti-speciesism since I am vegan. Also anything related to Buddhism. Also interested in AI, robotics and anything that is "the future"

Still undecided on a career but I feel a strong obligation to pick one that contributes to the reduction of animal suffering as much as possible

Haven't had real friends IRL or online for 9 years, in early 20s, M

In USA

If you PM me I will reply but I need a lot of time to process and overthink and I wage slave some days so will take up to 48 hours at first
I would love to talk to you.

I am 26m, UK. I am Irish, a buddhist, and I am mid-CS Ph.D., I am not a vegan but I am trying to become one.

Reactions: Heidi48, Praestat_Mori and splendiferous
chaosdrifter

chaosdrifter

Mar 20, 2024
hey there!
i'm 21 and from europe. you can call me bert (they or no pronouns).
like many here my background is a story of multiple attempts.
i'd like to exchange with people here and am happy to chat and talk (in english, german, spanish; very limited skills in french and japanese, but i'm happy to learn).

what i like to disctract myself from my failures:
i like many forms of art (at the moment especially painting), i like drinking coffee and being in my garden or on a random edge of a sidewalk.
i really appreciate the friendships i have in my life and i'm really grateful for connections with people
listening to music (rn french hip-hop and electronic music) and podcasts/audio plays
and since the last months i've been travelling on low budget (hitchhiking, wildcamping)

Reactions: splendiferous and Praestat_Mori
S

splendiferous

May 2, 2024

I am 26m, UK. I am Irish, a buddhist, and I am mid-CS Ph.D., I am not a vegan but I am trying to become one.
Still working on getting my post count up so I can PM people but here's the reply I promised to post within 48 hours haha. Thanks for reaching out

S

splendiferous

May 2, 2024

Is it ok if I PM you? I am fine with you PMing me

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Hello. I'm not a fan of posting information about myself, but here is what I'm willing to share:
I am 18. i am Hispanic, but reside in the United States. I can be serious if need be, but for the most part I am a very outgoing person. I am an artist, filmmaker, and editor.
I have both BPDs (borderline & bipolar), and have PTSD from seeing my father ctb, as well as endured abuse.
My will to live is just as strong as my will to die; do with that information what you will.

open to PM's. I don't receive notifications, but I'll do my best to respond.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Hi. 22F from the United States. Heavily prefer the age ange of 20-30 any gender and someone who isn't fully planning on CTB in the near future, but I also understand if the conversation ends because of that.

I'm on the path of recovering from suicidial thoughts, so maybe it's best I reach out here.

Despite being active on SaSu, I'm a moderately busy person. I cook, do a lot of crafting, once in a while I perform, recently got into writing again, and a massive fan of rhythm based videogames (Sega & Konami games, like Chunithm and SDVX). Despite this, I work retail to get by.

I have a partial savior complex. I'm never going to tell anyone to not CTB, but I'd like to make life better for people whenever possible. I've been better at that though. I have Aspergers syndrome, so I often am a very verbose person in text.

I guess what I want is a friend who I can be honest with and occasionally ask about their day and plans, because most of my current IRL friends don't know my suffering and I'd like to spare them the know. I'm alright with trauma dumping after an established friendship is formed, though I'd like a heads-up first.

• Yay!
Reactions: bearbrikk, LJ85, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
MapleSyrupVein

MapleSyrupVein

Flower One
May 26, 2024
hi, 22 f, i like games and plants ^^ i tend to be alone a lot so maybe some one with the same time as me (BST) or around there is nice ^^ but i dont mind if not. i prefer females they are more safer and a lot of guys are not trust worthy (sorry)

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Hey! 🌸💜

so, my bf recently left me and being my favourite person, closest friend ect all of my time went into him. taking to him, waiting for him, doing things inspired by him like playlists and writing. and now im.....in need of something to fill in the space i guess, and lack the attention span/mental burnout (ADD? 🤷‍♀️ ) working on things is exhausting.

No age or gender required, ill talk to anyone. i find personality and compatibility to be more important.

.•° ✿ °•. °•. ✿ .•° .•° ✿ °•. °•. ✿ .•° .•° ✿ °•.​

About Me
Spirituality: Wiccan

Season: Summer
Element: Fire

Favourite Colours: Purple, Black, Pink

Interests: Cooking/Baking. Reading/Writing, Bird watching, Photography, Drawing/Painting/Crafting, Yoga/Exercising/Walking, Astronomy, Gardening, Flute
(although my mental/physical health has really slowed me down from doing what I like.)

Likes: Cats, Nature, Animals, Music, Campfires, Picnics, Beach, Classic Dice/Card games

If you've decided to message me, please use conversation.
And if you stop talking I most likely will to, I have tried too hard over the years to keep up contact just for it to fall through. Sometimes I'm just exhausted but will at least try to react.

• Love
Reactions: maneose, Praestat_Mori, HereTomorrow and 1 other person
gingerhoneysoul

gingerhoneysoul

May 22, 2024
Hey! 🌸💜

so, my bf recently left me and being my favourite person, closest friend ect all of my time went into him. taking to him, waiting for him, doing things inspired by him like playlists and writing. and now im.....in need of something to fill in the space i guess, and lack the attention span/mental burnout (ADD? 🤷‍♀️ ) working on things is exhausting.

No age or gender required, ill talk to anyone. i find personality and compatibility to be more important.

.•° ✿ °•. °•. ✿ .•° .•° ✿ °•. °•. ✿ .•° .•° ✿ °•.​

About Me
Spirituality: Wiccan

Season: Summer
Element: Fire

Favourite Colours: Purple, Black, Pink

Interests: Cooking/Baking. Reading/Writing, Bird watching, Photography, Drawing/Painting/Crafting, Yoga/Exercising/Walking, Astronomy, Gardening, Flute
(although my mental/physical health has really slowed me down from doing what I like.)

Likes: Cats, Nature, Animals, Music, Campfires, Picnics, Beach, Classic Dice/Card games

If you've decided to message me, please use conversation.
And if you stop talking I most likely will to, I have tried too hard over the years to keep up contact just for it to fall through. Sometimes I'm just exhausted but will at least try to react.
I haven't built enough post credibility to PM you, but I can definitely relate to your situation. I'm a 29F that lives in Canada whose boyfriend recently left me and it's been quite the struggle. I struggle with BPD, severe codependency and I'm have anxious attachment tendencies. I was and still am completely enmeshed in the relationship. I hope I will heal and get better. You are not alone and I would love to be your friend ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Life_and_Death
weturdova

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024
Hi!! Im 19M from Hungary.

I play video games,watch animes.. and etc..
Im antisocial in irl,..
Age and Gender doesnt't matter...Dm me i respond.

lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
Hey,

I'm new here. I'm female, from Europe and in my mid 20ies.
I'm dealing with severe depression, anxiety, trauma and sh and ctb thoughts and wishes. I have therapy experience.

I find it difficult to open up to new people, but I would like to find someone to chat or talk to occasionally.

I used to be quite creative and a decent artist but it feels like that is over and I kind of lost myself in all the mess.

I actually don't really know what else to put here, I'm a good listener and open to meet all kind of people. But if I don't like anything or anyone I will be honest and speak it out loud.

Feel free to pm me (if it's possible already :)

Reactions: goodoldnoname923 and Praestat_Mori
starryhrtz

starryhrtz

Nov 7, 2023
hii im 18 turning 19 very soon, id love to make any new friends bec i tend to feel lonely a lot, im not planning to ctb rn but i dont mind if you are or not
some of my interests are typology and a few anime shows
also I'll probably be a bit nervous at first im pretty new here

Reactions: lovedread and Praestat_Mori
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Hey,

22M, US. I think it'll be a few years before I ctb. I think my interests are cooking/baking and what you are interested in. Please feel free to pm whenever you feel like.

onceinthefuturewas

onceinthefuturewas

Apr 13, 2023
Hey I'm just another person looking for a friend. I live in England, but I'm Japanese and can speak Japanese, English, and a bit of French. I love reading novels, most of them from Chinese novelists, I like eating sweets, drinking alcohol, though not an alcoholic. I'm also into anime, though I don't watch it much nowadays. I'm not really here to ctb, but I find many people here that have the same issues as me, and my issues are pretty heavy, so if you want to be my friend, you might need a thick face.
I'm not very good at making a close relationship last, so it would be nice if I just have a 'pal' or a 'bro' if that's ok with anone wanting to be my friend.

P

PseudoUnipolar

May 27, 2024
Hi,
I'm an 18-year-old living in Hungary
I have autism
CTB sometimes looks very desirable to me, but I want to try recovery, I feel like I'm too young and haven't tried enough options. But I'm comfortable talking to someone who's determined to CTB
I really like talking about psychology and philosophy, but I also like talking about art, and I'm a fan of lots of series and movies (ex. South Park, Saw, AOT, Breaking Bad, Bojack Horseman)
I'm learning spanish and russian, I also want to learn a few other languages (I'm trying to pile on things on my bucket list, so I can somehow keep myself here)
I'm more comfortable talking to people who are just a few years older than me

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Been awhile since i last posted here so i decided to give it another shot gonna probably add a few more details so if you read my last post maybe worth reading this one but this is mainly for a newer audience

So hello there i decided to write this post in hopes of making a few friends before i CTB (which could be days weeks or months from now) for me my whole life Loneliness has always been a bitch for me and these last few months have definitely done damage to me so having good friend or 2 definitely couldn't do me any harm

I do have close friends heck even decent ones but i don't particularly feel close to any of them currently for one reason or another so loneliness has definitely been hitting me harder

😅 my heads been a mess these last few months since the departure of my very special friend and ever since then i've wanted to strongly CTB especially upon reflection on myself my relationships and life as a whole as only cemented that want, yet in some ways i get people trying to push and encourage me to "move on" which honestly causes any reaction from annoyance to outright heartbreak depending on my mood,however now unlike before i have a ready fire method i am comfortable with that i believe will work once my emotions are in place so ideally having people to talk to in my final moments would be viable and closuring for me given it can be quite a distressing method

I don't want to be alone but i fear getting attached as well as i can be extremely clingy and hurt when i feel rejected or abandoned

Since the whole situation with my friend all the shit revoling around that and even situations that have occurred here and other places i've felt myself slowly becoming more emotionally and psychically distant from everyone really basically shutting myself off emotionally in fear of being hurt or let down again and various other reasons in a way i've come into acceptance people can really fill the void or give me what i need in such as much as it hurts me its been an acceptance…it's hard for me to get myself back out there,heck even in this post I wouldn't say i'm fully confident not only because "what's the point,i'll be dear soon" but also from the emotional trauma of my friend situation among other events that have occurred and not just wanting yet at the same tome needing to get close to anyone again i crave that emotional intimacy i have always but often struggled with that due to my issues, but yea making i feel making friends here would be easier for me for me as i dont have to pretend i'm fine and people will know there is a chance i may not be around long

I suffer with autism, depression and anxiety (various forms,general,separation,abandonment) i even believe there is a high likelyhood i could have bpd,granted there is many other things i could have though so

I'm also genderfluid so take your pick on what you prefer

As alluded to previously I do prefer deeper connections as opposed to superficial ones although they seem very difficult to form especially with me due to poor social skills then to maintain them due to emotional issues,but i can also get attached easily so thats just a warning rn ^^'

Some examples for things I enjoy are video games (been playing alot of gran turismo lately,perhaps we could play games together),anime (my favourites being intial d and toradora),music (90s and 00s rock) and singing used to cook but not as much now partial to abit of traveling like my football and f1 not as much as i used to but still enjoy among other hobbies and interests that escape me at this current moment

Despite me planning to CTB soon i have been going to therapy since around December although not sure what help that is having but it's something

I guess i should also mention i do have a admitted preference to calling as i feel i can be more at myself than i can via text but i'm aware thats not everyones cup of tea

But yea if you would wish to speak to me or get to know me don't hesitate to hmu we can continue to speak here or move to other socials if you'd prefer i'm fine with whatever ^^

• Hugs
Reactions: judal97 and Praestat_Mori
E

Escanor1

Mar 13, 2024
This is a nice thread. I don't have enough free time to commit to gaming sessions or anything, but I want everyone to know I'm generally DM friendly.

If we've already interacted a good bit I probably already consider you something like a friend. Feel free to message me any time for anything.

Even if we haven't spoken, if you want to vent to some one 1 on 1 or maybe follow up on something I've posted that's fine! Sometimes it's easier to talk to one person than post on a public thread. There's nothing you're going to tell me that I'll judge you for. We're all struggling in our own way.

Hi!! I am 20F from Germany.

I am very determined to ctb and don't really see any point to recovery. I don't have a ctb date, since I am mostly deciding it spontaneously.

Otherwise I'd say I am a pretty chill person, I mostly spend my time watching YouTube or playing various video games. So it'd be good if you play some games, so we could play them together some time.
I am very interested in horror and paranormal things too, and watch horror movies from time to time.

I'd say I am a pretty good listener, even though I have problems communicating my emotions, I try my best to be there for everyone and comfort them.

Age and gender doesn't matter, so just sent me a message. I respond to basically everyone!

Hi! I'm 18F and you can call me dirt for now :) I have autism and very possibly also bpd. I'm focused on recovery at the moment but if things don't get better ctb will be an option for me so just letting everyone know. I'm quite lonely and I'd like to make some friends I can talk to about all kinds of things. I really like anything horror, all kinds of art (I make art myself), experimenting with clothing, crocheting, dogs (honestly all kinds of animals) and listening and helping others. I love to watch movies and I like to read as well.

We don't have to have anything in common because I'd like to make connections with everyone! I'm mainly just looking for a friend or a recovery partner, we could update and support each other on big or little milestones maybe? My advice is not always very good but I'll try to listen to you and support you where I can :)

Just shoot me a message! I respond to everyone.

hii im 18 turning 19 very soon, id love to make any new friends bec i tend to feel lonely a lot, im not planning to ctb rn but i dont mind if you are or not
some of my interests are typology and a few anime shows
also I'll probably be a bit nervous at first im pretty new here
19M from NZ, I'm a uni student, I really like horror stuff, philosophy, dark humour, science and I've been recently nerding over the game Elden ring. Feel free to reach out!!! I'll try my beast to respond in time

Josh007

Josh007

🤓
Nov 30, 2020
Hi, I'm Josh007, a deep thinker who finds solace in anime, Reddit, and JRock music. I'm also passionate about tech. I'm looking for a friend who can understand and relate to deep thoughts and perhaps provide some light-hearted moments. I'm here to help others too. Please message me if you're interested in connecting. I also love computers, and love talking about computers, computers.

rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
hh i guess this is worth a shot!! Hi I'm 24F from Canada! I just graduated uni last month.
I have childish interests i think,, I'm down for anime reccs, and I'm currently really into object shows. I like games but i prefer to play alone, though i'm down to talk about it if we share similar interests in them. I mainly like making fanart of the things i like and improving my art, it's kind of the only thing i feel like im "decent" at. I like connecting with other artists or creatives.
I'm not good at 1-on-1 convos but i promise there is absolutely no judgement on whatever you say coming from me. I'm here because the loneliness is a big driver for my suicidal thoughts, i think im starved for any kind of interaction. You can vent to me, i'll try my best to listen.

Heads up, I might not rly wanna interact if you lean conservative in terms of racial/lgbtq+/womens rights and try to argue about it. But im also not too crazy about being around tiktok social justice purist types who think you're problematic for liking a certain show or if you get triggered by a fictional ship srry T_T Just be respectful and normal about things i guess?

judal97

judal97

Jun 3, 2024
hi im a guy (27m) from south america,like most pleople here, i ve been having suicide thoughts.
im looking to make friends with people from here since we have this in common.

i like reading,watching movies,anime,videogames/boardgames.

so if you wanna talk,vent or w/e you want dm me

littleearthquakes

littleearthquakes

Apr 10, 2024
I'm looking for new friends who might understand some of my life and what I'm going through. I'm not exactly in a recovery space and don't want any kind of forced positivity or anything, but I also don't have any active plans at the moment, it's just a future inevitability that I want to live with and accept. People usually won't hold space for that but maybe someone here can.

I'm in my 30s, she/they, queer and genderqueer. I'm very chronically ill, disabled, and neurodivergent. My health issues cause immense 24/7 chronic pain and disabilities. I've had them my whole life but they're degenerative, and now that I finally have a diagnosis, I know there's no magic treatment or cure coming, this will only keep getting worse, not better. Please be able to handle that without ever giving advice or asking me to be positive, most friends do that and it's hard on me.

Some of my interests are writing, TV, YouTube, music, disability rights, science and nature, collecting plush and toys, chatting with people. Feel free to PM me. Would prefer to move to Discord if we decide to talk more. Tell me a little about yourself. I'm usually best with people who are good at two-way conversations, deep conversations, and have a bit of time available. I have a lot of online friends who message here or there and that's cool but ideally I'd like to find people who are around more since I can't work or go out at all so this is a big part of my life and how I connect.

Note: I'm very socialist/leftist, COVID cautious, care about social justice, anti-capitalism, human rights etc. and don't like to argue about that so usually get along best with folks who are on the same page or won't be dismissive around those things.

Last edited:
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Hey, I'm Scacie/Emma, and I'm a 20yr old transgirl from south east asia and have spent over a year on HRT. I guess like everyone here, I'm pretty mentally ill too lol. I have autism, adhd, bipolar, ocd and cptsd. I could never form deep friendships with 'normal' people and I think I'm too broken for that, so I would love to meet more friends with similar struggles as me
I just finished my first year of uni with really good grades. I'm currently majoring in biology and chemistry so I would love to talk about those too :)
I like watching western animation like owl house and amphibia. I also watched some anime like madoka and I would love to talk about those to other people :). (I have this madoka fanfic that I want to recommend to literally everyone I meet sooooooo)
I also play lots of games like brawl stars, squad busters and minecraft. I used to play chess and was pretty good at it before losing interest. I tend to be pretty competitive in the games I play and I like to push myself to be better in the things I do. I'm always looking for new friends to play those games so feel free to dm me if you do!!!
I would love to talk more about myself so send a message if you want to talk!!

Reactions: HereTomorrow
ikigaimg

ikigaimg

Oct 30, 2023
Hi, I'm a 21-year-old woman living in Poland. I have depression, social anxiety, and struggle with loneliness. I'm going to the mental hospital today for the second time, and hopefully, they will accept me. (I'm allowed to have a phone, so I can respond to messages.)

As for my hobbies, I recently got a new laptop and am currently playing The Witcher 3 and The Sims. I also enjoy learning about fashion history, although it's a more niche interest. :D

Reactions: abramelinthemage
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Apr 5, 2024
Hi I'm 18M looking for someone to chat with.

Don't feel comfortable sharing my location or name as they could easily connect this account to my suicide, I don't want to cause any problems for the forum.

I don't have much to talk about right now but I will hear what you have to say and will only judge you if you're actively trying to harm others.

I would love to hear someone talk about something they like or are passionate about no matter how weird it is, I'm certainly weird in many ways too and I don't care what other people think of me.

My interests:
Most fields of computer science and technology.
Mathematics and engineering.
Philosophy (mostly ethics).
You could say I'm a science guy as well.