Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
Protocol:
08:00 PM 10mg Domperidone, No Food (I didn't eat much anyway), Low Amount of Water
12:00 AM 40mg Propanolol
02:00 AM 300mg Propanolol
03:00 30mg Domperidone, 300mg Propanolol
03:30 400 mg Propanolol, 1000mg Paracetamol
04:00 AM 5g of SN with Rizla Paper

Some Change of Plans:
- Refuse to drink the Propanolol and just decided to take it over the hours
- After reading this thread I decided 5g was more comfortable for me
- Refused to fast more than 8 hours because it makes me hungry

Experience:
- Low fear and anxiety, even as I swallowed the SN (wrapped in Rizla Paper) I did not feel an overwhelming regret, I felt nothing
- I have no Tachycardia from all the Propanolol
- I didn't experience any vomitting while I was awake, but I did vomit in my sleep (slept sideways)
- I don't have much anxiety, though i would be lying if I didnt fear death (I was scared of hell lol)
- I felt no pain or major discomfort, the only discomfort was stomach feels churning, but its very negligible
- SN makes breath taste like nasty bleach
- I also woke up being sort of deaf for some reason, not sure if it will go away, it might be because of Propanolol and not SN

Note:
So basically, it didn't work for me.

Picture for proof that I'm not taking this from up my ass:
20240625 042639 20240625 110028
@YosemiteGrrl You asked on my earlier thread

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: toms_space_station, YosemiteGrrl, everythingoes and 1 other person
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
Why only take 5g?
You wanted to survive?

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and DeIetedUser4739
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I wonder why you took so low. People have survived upto 6 gms. Must have been a scary experience for you.

Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
Why only take 5g?
You wanted to survive?
no, saw a guy say he wouldve died from just 2g, so i thought i would take the chance

I wonder why you took so low. People have survived upto 6 gms. Must have been a scary experience for you.
it was relatively way way more peaceful compared to some of the nightmare fuels ive read here on SN. I was able to sleep quite comfortably, didnt even remember all the vomiting at all.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Crazyturtle777 and pthnrdnojvsc
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
do you think vomiting caused to fail? can i know the purity of your SN?

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
it was relatively way way more peaceful compared to some of the nightmare fuels ive read here on SN. I was able to sleep quite comfortably, didnt even remember all the vomiting at all.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Some people cherry pick on the bad experiences and make it a thing.

You had a good combination of AE and beta blockers. Despite I still have anxiety about it cause you are doing it all by yourself

Reactions: Mebius
N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
no, saw a guy say he wouldve died from just 2g, so i thought i would take the chance

Just for reference, some of the more "violent" things that occur with SN ingestion are almost always after you've already lost consciousness. The seizing isn't from the SN toxidrome itself, but from your brain losing oxygen.

Reactions: Relic
A

Amish

Jun 17, 2024
My concern with SN is to take it, that it doesn't work, wake up for several hours all blue like a Smurf and not call the emergency services.

Does the skin color return to normal once the SN is removed from the body? without blue methylene I mean

Last edited:
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
So, you were looking to end up in the hospital and not CTB? Or am I wrong?

I hope to notice if I vomit in my sleep, I mean, it's a pretty strong thing for me to vomit, I guess it would wake me up. But if I have already fallen unconscious due to the SN, I don't think I would notice... Anyway, if you fall unconscious, it is assumed that even though you are vomiting, there is no longer any salvation unless you ask for help or they find you, right?

Reactions: everythingoes and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How r u now? Did u receive any medical treatment? Did you recover on your own? Do u still feel sort of deaf? Any longer-term body issues?

I hope you recovery quickly.

Yes, people have died from as low as 2g but there's only a "lowest lethal dose" mentioned on Wikipedia about SN if I remember right. That doesn't mean it'll kill everyone, our bodies are stronger than we might expect them to be.

Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
So, you were looking to end up in the hospital and not CTB? Or am I wrong?

I hope to notice if I vomit in my sleep, I mean, it's a pretty strong thing for me to vomit, I guess it would wake me up. But if I have already fallen unconscious due to the SN, I don't think I would notice... Anyway, if you fall unconscious, it is assumed that even though you are vomiting, there is no longer any salvation unless you ask for help or they find you, right?
I was genuinely looking to CTB, and also I remeasured it and its actually 7g not 5g, but still didnt kill me anyway. I woke up 6 hours later, nobody helped me, I seem to have survived with no intervention.
How r u now? Did u receive any medical treatment? Did you recover on your own? Do u still feel sort of deaf? Any longer-term body issues?

I hope you recovery quickly.

Yes, people have died from as low as 2g but there's only a "lowest lethal dose" mentioned on Wikipedia about SN if I remember right. That doesn't mean it'll kill everyone, our bodies are stronger than we might expect them to be.
I can function normally, but the cyanosis is still there, sort of (more like me looking darker and not blue). I haven't received any medical treatment as of this post. I don't feel deaf anymore and my heartbeat is normal now. I don't think I suffered any permanent damage.
My concern with SN is to take it, that it doesn't work, wake up for several hours all blue like a Smurf and not call the emergency services.

Does the skin color return to normal once the SN is removed from the body? without blue methylene I mean
I don't know but it has been 18 hours and i'm still "blue"

Last edited:
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I was genuinely looking to CTB, and also I remeasured it and its actually 7g not 5g, but still didnt kill me anyway. I woke up 6 hours later, nobody helped me, I seem to have survived with no intervention.

I can function normally, but the cyanosis is still there, sort of (more like me looking darker and not blue). I haven't received any medical treatment as of this post. I don't feel deaf anymore and my heartbeat is normal now. I don't think I suffered any permanent damage.

I don't know but it has been 18 hours and i'm still "blue"
I think you should see a doc and get an antidote for it asap. I'm not a doc but those blue things might cause tissue damage and probably loss of sensation. I wouldn't sit on it

Reactions: cait_sith, rozeske and dolemitedrums
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Best if you seek medical help ASAP. Low dose could mean slow damage/death.

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
Best if you seek medical help ASAP. Low dose could mean slow damage/death.
yeah, go to the hospital. maybe say to the hospital that you tried curing meat and you accidentally swallowed some SN in the process, so you dont get sectioned.

Reactions: SonicFan1994, cowboypants and rozeske